Author Topic: Self Titled Album Discussion thread [Expect Spoilers]  (Read 223466 times)

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
Re: Self Titled Stream Discussion thread [READ FIRST POST, SPOILERS THEREAFTER]
« Reply #1050 on: September 16, 2013, 09:18:41 PM »
Okay guys, I'm halfway through my first listen of the album, and I can now say that it is the worst DT album ever recorded, by far.

The range of reactions to this album is now complete. And hilarious. If there was ever a reason for me to revive my blog, it would be to highlight how this album has run the gamut from undying devotion to hatred burning with the heat of a thousand suns.
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline Orthogonal

« Reply #1051 on: September 16, 2013, 09:18:48 PM »
I was very concerned about the "ambient noise" section in IT leading up to it, but on first listen I enjoy it a lot more than I would have thought. I don't anticipate skipping over it in the future when I listen to it like I generally do in the softer section of TCOT.

Offline YtseCullen

• DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident Jedi.
« Reply #1052 on: September 16, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »
Bleh, my ears hurt.

Not because the album was bad, per se, but because I've been blasting it in my earphones all day. 10/10 album.

Haha this exactly!
May The Force Be With You.

Offline Flacracker

« Reply #1053 on: September 16, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »
I've heard the album in its entirety once and I really enjoyed it.

Is it just me or is there somewhat of an Awake vibe in this album? 

Definitely a refreshing sound overall and I cannot wait to blast it in the car stereo.  :metal

Standout tracks SO FAR include TEI and IT. IT was not what I expected and that beautiful orchestral section in the middle was just...wow.

This album may make it into my top 3 but we'll have to wait until further listens.

Cannot WAIT to hear these songs live. North American tour dates, please!  :biggrin:

I wish Dream Theater would do another track like Scarred or Voices. Something very somber. I don't really know how to describe them.

Offline Tis BOOLsheet

• Banned
« Reply #1054 on: September 16, 2013, 09:26:28 PM »
I was very concerned about the "ambient noise" section in IT leading up to it, but on first listen I enjoy it a lot more than I would have thought. I don't anticipate skipping over it in the future when I listen to it like I generally do in the softer section of TCOT.

It fits perfectly. It's divide between two completely different sounding sections, that preps you for the strings. Taking it out would have been a terrible musical decision.

Offline Orthogonal

« Reply #1055 on: September 16, 2013, 09:30:27 PM »

It fits perfectly. It's divide between two completely different sounding sections, that preps you for the strings. Taking it out would have been a terrible musical decision.

I agree it fits very well, but the transitions could have used a little bit more work. That's been a nagging issue with a lot of DT songs, they struggle with transitions in general imho, but the song still flows well and this section doesn't feel out of place in the slightest.

Offline FourthHorseman

• Cultivating my own nonsense
« Reply #1056 on: September 16, 2013, 09:31:52 PM »

Definitely a refreshing sound overall and I cannot wait to blast it in the car stereo.  :metal

Standout tracks SO FAR include TEI and IT. IT was not what I expected and that beautiful orchestral section in the middle was just...wow.

This album may make it into my top 3 but we'll have to wait until further listens.

Cannot WAIT to hear these songs live. North American tour dates, please!  :biggrin:

I wish Dream Theater would do another track like Scarred or Voices. Something very somber. I don't really know how to describe them.

Those songs are so original and unique, it would be hard to recreate them.

And so much of what makes those songs great is James' raspy vocals.

Offline JoiseyDTLovah

« Reply #1057 on: September 16, 2013, 09:33:14 PM »
Great album.  Tried to listen today at work, but too many distractions. Finally got the headphones in and this music resonates with me.

Anyone else reminded of TSO in FSA?

I can't wait for the North American tour dates. 

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1058 on: September 16, 2013, 09:33:40 PM »
Thoughts after just one listen.

Things I like:
  • They're back to experimenting again and taking chances.  This is overwhelmingly a good thing.  They got stuck in a sonic rut a few albums ago, and each new album sounded progressively more like the last one.  The middle section of IT is absolutely fantastic and fresh.  Sounds nothing like anything else they've ever done.  Love it.
  • I really adore the "encore" ending of IT.  This is a really good sound for them.  It's sad that it's limited to just one riff.  I wish they would have developed an entire song out of this.  It sounds very moody...almost along the lines of Radiohead.  But DT could take that sound to new heights if they wanted.
  • AFTR is the best song they have written since Awake.  Not just best ballad...best song.  The only problem is that it's not long enough.  They could have really written another part to it and still kept it to like 7 minutes.
  • For a thrashy song TEI is pretty good.  Perfect mix of heavy and proggy parts, and JLB's vocal track is a better fit for his voice.  JLB in the upper register still sounds good with heavier songs.  No more snarling!!
  • I like that they're giving JM more prominent parts.  One of my favorite parts of the last half of Awake was that you could hear JM so much.  He's really a great part of the band, and they should feature him more.

Things of which I am still skeptical (albeit after only one listen):
  • I think it's great that they're writing songs like TLG that are based primarily on a major key riff again, but this one sounds too much like Rush.  Let's hear another song in a major key that sounds like Dream Theater.
  • EM just kind of wanders aimlessly.  All great instrumentals have some sort of musical theme to tie them together.  Orion, Call of Ktulu, Stream of Consciousness, Erotomania, Ytse Jam, Jessica (that's all I can think of off the top of my head) all have very strong melodic riffs that give them a sense of structure and make up for the lack of vocals.  This one just sounds like band practice.
  • Not impressed with TBP, but I think it's a song that could grow on me with time.  It has a good feel at some parts, but it doesn't have any good riffs or hooks that I can latch on to.  Reminds me too much of SFAM.
  • BTV started out great, but then the vocal track they wrote in killed it.

Overall, I don't think this is going to come close to I&W and Awake, but it's at least middle of the pack for me.  But that's only after one listen.  It could get better.

Some additional thoughts after a second listen:
- TLG has grown on me a lot after only one additional listen
- BTV starts out really good, and ends really good.  Despite me complaining on here about DT's recent over-reliance on heavy songs, I like an occasional thrasher (I still listen to Megadeth and Pantera occasionally).  But this song is really ruined by the vocal track.  The distorted growly voice on the first verse is terrible, and the rest just kind of drones on and has little melodic appeal.
- What's missing in TBP and STR are musical themes/hooks.  These songs are straight out of the SFAM era, where a song just kind of meanders on with some pretty good progressive jams here and there, but no theme/hook development.  The result is a forgettable song that sounds like progressive muck.  TTT, Metropolis Pt. 1, LTL, Erotomania/Voices/TSM were longer and heavily progressive epics, but they had a lot of repeated musical themes that were developed and built off of.  I think the best music made is generally based off a repeating theme that gets built up and developed, but slowly changing each time you hear it.  Like Beethoven's Fifth, Close to the Edge, a lot of Pink Floyd, etc.  Pull Me Under is DT's most popular song...and this is why.   That main riff is developed throughout.   It's also why AFTR is so good...same melody, just built up stronger and stronger and with a different feel each time.  You can write a song that has a hook and is repetitve, and progressive, but still not poppy-sounding.  Erotomania is proof of that...it's in a chromatic scale and in odd time, but it's still incredibly catchy.  Close to the Edge is similar in some ways.
- Still can't get over how good the middle section to IT is.  It's too early to say, but this song could pretty easily become my favorite DT epic (it's currently 6DOIT).  Such a wide array of sounds and sonic diversity, yet it never gets cliche like parts of their other epics.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Lucidity

• Patron Saint of Time Signatures
« Reply #1059 on: September 16, 2013, 09:35:23 PM »
FAS made me think bigtime of TSO, Symphony X, and Final Fantasy.

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #1060 on: September 16, 2013, 09:36:22 PM »

No, it's not one particular feature or style that makes the earlier material unique. Actually, I've been pondering this a lot the last month or so (not in connection with DT specifically, but what I like about certain music generally), and this video best explains the conclusion I've come to (I know it's about videogames mainly, but bear with me): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKgHrz_Wv6o
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #1061 on: September 16, 2013, 09:36:33 PM »
Listening to the album again, and I am thinking (wishing) at the same time that there will be another HDTracks type release that isn't brickwalled to fuck. The compression is only one of a couple of sonic problems I have with the album, but it is by far the worst of them. I really do hope that there will be a less compressed master released down the road...

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1062 on: September 16, 2013, 09:36:40 PM »

Count me in on this.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1063 on: September 16, 2013, 09:37:21 PM »
Thats because most people on progarchives are fans of Classic Prog Rock and they seem to love hating on every band that isn't Yes,Gensis,King Crimson,etc.
Not really. Most have them are pretty open to new prog. Just not DT. :P

Offline dongringo

« Reply #1064 on: September 16, 2013, 09:46:06 PM »
Just finished my second listen through on the headphones and I'm so completely floored by this album. I had only hoped they had this album in them. I didn't actually think they would pull it off. Only problem is, now my expectations are so high that I don't see how they can surpass this album. But if this album is to prove anything, it's that I should never underestimate this amazing band.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1065 on: September 16, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
Listening to IT for the first time.  The ambient section flowing to the string section was breathtaking, and then JLB kicked my ass.

*drools*
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Outcrier

« Reply #1066 on: September 16, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »

No, it's not one particular feature or style that makes the earlier material unique. Actually, I've been pondering this a lot the last month or so (not in connection with DT specifically, but what I like about certain music generally), and this video best explains the conclusion I've come to (I know it's about videogames mainly, but bear with me): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKgHrz_Wv6o

Cool channel.
Outcrier: Toughest cop on the force.

Offline As I Am

• Banned
« Reply #1067 on: September 16, 2013, 09:51:20 PM »
After 3 complete listens I can't say anything except :metal :hefdaddy

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1068 on: September 16, 2013, 10:21:40 PM »
Listening to IT for the first time.  The ambient section flowing to the string section was breathtaking, and then JLB kicked my ass.

*drools*
Dude I jumped when JLB started singing. I haven't had that since A Change Of Season. Almost 20 goddamn years!

Offline N4Player

« Reply #1069 on: September 16, 2013, 10:29:28 PM »
Several listens and I get what DT was going for with this album. As someone who was turned on to DT from TOT onwards, I know that I lean towards their more recent works. That said, SFAM and parts of I&W as well as ACOS just blow my mind. Cinematic and dreamy is a great description and the band shows their prowess as musicians in so many places. Having said that, this album is the most disappointing release I have experienced in my time as a fan. The movie soundtrack feel of it and the wall of sound is exhausting. The poppy nature of it is also monotonous. JP's parts are the most memorable and that is obviously skewed by the fact I have been a guitarist for 27 years. This is not a concept album but there is a theme to it. That is where the problem lies with it for me. It seems to me that by sticking to that theme, everything is very mapped out, pieced together in an editing room, and a lot of songs never really take off because it is like they are trying very hard not to reveal the ending of a movie too early. Everything seems on an even keel and very consistent that it never evokes a range of emotion from me as a listener. It's like an okay movie with a few good moments, great cinematography, but a story that doesn't resonate with me enough to want to watch it again from start to finish. I rather hit fast forward to the best parts and skip the rest. As an analogy for me, it's like knowing Alyssa Milano is naked for 15 minutes in a meh movie and trying very hard not to hit the remote to get to those parts.  ;D

I love TEI and BTV the most. TLG grows on me steadily. John Petrucci's tone and playing are fabulous throughout. What a beast. Seriously ridiculous in an amazing way. He stands out too much in fact that I feel the rest of the performances are a let down. JLB finds a sweet spot and never leaves it, unfortunately. JMX and MM are there but didn't deliver in ways I expected. Sure there are moments, but they seem to be overcome by the cinematic feel. JR becomes a Hans Zimmer for the album. I really do not enjoy the orchestral aspects of the album. It sounds very generic to me and doesn't make the parts soar like it should. Seems to be there because it should be and not because it needs to be. I feel that Bambi is prancing for too long when we should have started rocking out. So many parts of the album never sound like songs, but rather like musical movements trying to capture a very narrow emotion. Illumination Theory is the biggest disappointment of all (Enigma Machine is a close second). I think it is human to compare it with the other 'epics' and for me it really doesn't compare with any of them at all. TCOT (despite the lyrics), 8va, and ACOS define DT for me in ways that I-Theory never truly captures. Numerous listens isn't helping which is the opposite of what I am used to. Music that is fungal and grows on you over time is the best there is. Sadly the seeds are not being planted for that to happen this time around.

Despite my mostly negative reaction to this album, I really look forward to the tour and seeing the band blend this stuff into their set. Maybe contrasted with the band's earlier work, the songs may bring a new vibe for me. I love that the band sounds so invigorated and fresh on DT 12 even if most of it never resonates with me. They can't please everyone and they are still the best band on Earth IMO by a country mile. What they achieve musically year after year is awe inspiring. 

Offline lumpy33

« Reply #1070 on: September 16, 2013, 11:07:45 PM »
i just listened for the first time straight through with headphones.  (is there really any other way?)  it's definitely a lot of music to try and take in at once, but as usual, i found it to be incredible.  the playing is soooo tight, the riffs are heavy, the time signatures and shifts are brilliant, and john's bass is NASTY sounding when exposed.  i loved it, and can't wait to digest it fully.  their range as a band continues to astound me.  to combine prog, metal, pop, classical, and ambient elements so effortlessly is an artistic gift, and i'm thankful they continue to share it with all of us.

Offline Zyzzyva17

« Reply #1071 on: September 16, 2013, 11:10:36 PM »
I realized I've been a guest on these forums for too long, and there's no better time to change that!

So, my thoughts on the album:

FAS - Does its job. Sounds cool. Not much else.
Grade: B

TEI - I liked it when I first heard it as a single, and in the context of the whole album, I see why it's the single. At least to me, it sounds the most like "modern DT," whereas many other songs are now being coined "DT 2.0." It is also one of the more catchy songs, which is weird because of its heaviness.
Grade: A

TLG - I get why people like it, but I've never been a fan of vocal-driven songs. I guess that's why I like DT. The guitar solo section is indeed nice, though.
Grade: B-

EM - Didn't quite "get" this song on first listen, but now I'm hooked on it. The main riff sounds like what Lay Down Your Life by Transatlantic should have been, albeit a bit more complex. Oh, and I'll say it: the drum solo surpasses any solo or fill I've heard from Portnoy. I'm still a big fan of both Mikes.
Grade: A

TBP - Probably favorite chorus of the album. This is one of two songs, the other being STR, that are still blurry in my head. That will change quickly enough.
Grade: B+

BTV - If there's one part of this album that made me go  :metal , it's the riff before the first verse of this song. Was upset that it didn't come back much. Definitely my favorite of the track 5-7 block. I call it that because of they do blend together mentally.
Grade: A-

STR - The ending, from Restless Angels on, is great. Not a big fan of Dream Theater's Rush side, although I am a fan of Rush. Weird how that works.
Grade: B

AFTR - Least favorite track of the album. I just feel that every other song has something that I can look at and say, "That was cool." Not this song.
Grade: D

IT - The best way to approach this song is to imagine that each section represents a different emotion. Yes, it's disjointed, but the fact that each section is so different is what makes them work together. Yes? No? Ok, I'll just say my favorite parts.
-The "Live, Die, Kill" riff. So groovy.
-The oft mentioned orchestra section.
-The high F from LaBrie
-The Easter Egg
Grade: A++ (For reference, I have 10-15 DT songs I would give this grade to. Also, less than a third of their songs fall in the C or D range)

Overall, this album ranks middle of the road for me, although my DT album rankings are excruciatingly weird. I see the love, and I see the criticisms. To me, there are some definite highs, and some lows, but neither highs nor lows are as extreme as I've seen from DT. Definitely a change from ADTOE, and although I prefer ADTOE to DT12, the change works.
D - D/F# - G - D - Bm - Bm/A - E/G# - A

Offline Lark the Starless

• Engrish.
« Reply #1072 on: September 16, 2013, 11:29:39 PM »
The "consider this question" section of "IT" is so catchy and has a great groove. Not very often we get to hear that from DT, IMO.

Am I right or am I right?  :biggrin:

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #1073 on: September 16, 2013, 11:34:06 PM »
-The "easter egg" is incredible and the best piece of music on the entire album.

So disappointed that they will not develop it into a song  :'(

Agreed.  Now I hope the "begin the next album where the last one left off" theme starts up again.  That really needs to be its own song with like three different parts.

I had that same idea last night. I think it would be cool for the easter egg to develop into its own song for the next album. Maybe they could even develop it on tour as a jam? I don't know, just spit-balling here!

I honestly wish they took the string part of IT and made it its own track. It might very well be DT's best song. But it completely doesn't fit with all the rest of IT and I feel they just anted to squeeze it in to make it more of of an epic. It really does make me sad that they didn't go a different direction with that theme, it had sooo much potential.

I agree with that, although I wouldn't say it completely doesn't fit. It uses the same theme of the song in there, and it ties in to the intro using the same melody.
But I would listen to that orchestral section again and again on its own. It's absolutely stunning. Maybe if IT was a suite, with the middle song being just the orchestral break. That orchestral section is just so amazing, that I wish they'd take it further!

The "consider this question" section of "IT" is so catchy and has a great groove. Not very often we get to hear that from DT, IMO.

I would say you're right.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Lark the Starless

• Engrish.
« Reply #1074 on: September 16, 2013, 11:40:27 PM »

I would say you're right.

:metal

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1075 on: September 16, 2013, 11:58:58 PM »
I think I'm going to save this now for friday when my copy arrives. No listens anymore!
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E

Offline JustinSire

• may healing waters . . .
« Reply #1076 on: September 17, 2013, 12:04:11 AM »
Anyone else notice the "Jet" taking off at the Finale or "first" ending of IT? It is right where Portnoy's gong ought to be, and you'll remember the theme of ADTOE was the DT jet taking off in a new direction...
"And there is a Catskill eagle in some souls that can alike dive down into the blackest gorges, and soar out of them again and become invisible in the sunny spaces. And even if he for ever flies within the gorge, that gorge is in the mountains; so that even in his lowest swoop the mountain eagle is still higher than other birds upon the plain, even though they soar." - Herman Melville, Moby-Dick

when I'm bored I write a song - https://soundcloud.com/justindanford

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1077 on: September 17, 2013, 12:13:38 AM »
I must confess....  I am not a musical guru...or musical perfectionist like some of the folks here.  I've just listened to this album for the first time.

My overwhelming impression, or first thought is....  This album,  is different.  I'm actually blown away and  pleasantly surprised.   Over the past  4 or so albums,  there has been a sense of predictability...or at least a preconception of what the DT sound is.  This album, is like listening to a completely new group.  The melodies, structures, and flow of this album is completely different to anything in recent DT history.

Is this a Great... or even good album?  I sure can't say after one listen.   BUT.....  I can say...  Dream Theater has proven that they are still fresh, vibrant, and creative.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #1078 on: September 17, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »
You know what I just figured out?   I know now why this is really going to split fans.   

This album is "pretty".    And *I* mean that in a very good way.   And not everyone is into that.   But I would go so far as to say that Dream Theater has really achieved something magical here.   Because they've created something that is beautiful and....well....PRETTY....and they didn't have to dumb down the musicmanship in order to do it.   And I would argue that that is not an easy thing to accomplish.   Because everyone who tries to write something this beautiful usually comes up with a sappy poppy radio song.   So to write something so pretty without dumbing it down is really amazing.

I'm really starting to feel that this album is *REALLY* a bigger accomplishment that even I can currently comprehend after only two listens. 
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline jsbru

« Reply #1079 on: September 17, 2013, 12:53:45 AM »
You know what I just figured out?   I know now why this is really going to split fans.   

This album is "pretty".    And *I* mean that in a very good way.   And not everyone is into that.   But I would go so far as to say that Dream Theater has really achieved something magical here.   Because they've created something that is beautiful and....well....PRETTY....and they didn't have to dumb down the musicmanship in order to do it.   And I would argue that that is not an easy thing to accomplish.   Because everyone who tries to write something this beautiful usually comes up with a sappy poppy radio song.   So to write something so pretty without dumbing it down is really amazing.

I'm really starting to feel that this album is *REALLY* a bigger accomplishment that even I can currently comprehend after only two listens.

I agree with this, and I'd like to see them develop this sound further.  If you ask me, the most beautiful parts of the album are under-developed.  They come in flashes here and there, and then they're gone.  But the flashes are some of their best work yet.

― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline nikatapi

« Reply #1080 on: September 17, 2013, 01:28:53 AM »
Here's a comment that actually applies to the last two albums: Has anyone noticed that there aren't really any "polymeters" or whatever you might call them, anymore? What I mean is, the drums will play some 5/8 while the others play a 3/4 or something. Ib always loved that about DT's music, but it seems it got kinda lost with MP's departure.
In general actually I would say that DT's music has gotten rhythmically simpler since the split.

Yeah i noticed this as well and i actually asked about it in the impressions thread, it seems to me that while they do change rhythms a lot, MM keeps playing those rhythms in a 4/4 feel, mostly very straightforward.

Offline Bill Carson

« Reply #1081 on: September 17, 2013, 02:08:44 AM »
After hearing the two singles I wasn’t so excited about the album but after hearing the whole thing, I’m impressed.
Love the Rush vibe, lots of surprises and some excellent songwriting. Its not perfect, feel the instrumental doesn’t really do anything but it might be a grower.
Overall I can’t wait to own it and allow time to test exactly how good it is.
 :tup

Offline lovethedrake

« Reply #1082 on: September 17, 2013, 02:11:03 AM »
First time poster... But been reading the board in anticipation for the album.  Been a die hard fan since 99' and images and words is the album that hooked me. 

Some pre album personal opinions for context , octavarium is by far the worst dream theater album and scenes by far the best.  They have gone downhill since after six degrees but I still love to listen to them.

Ok on to the album.....

They killed it on this one.  There is something for everyone to enjoy and when labrie decides to sing with his chest instead of his nose they actually legitimately recapture some serious magic that's been missing.

I'm not a fan of the enemy inside but I'm totally fine with it being on the album as it appeases the new era metal fans.

Illumination theory is laughably disjointed, however, all 20 minutes are fantastic!!!

This album is a grower... And that's the first time I can say that since train of thought which is super exciting.

Is it going to rank with the classics (everything before six degrees) maybe not quite, but it will probably bridge the gap between new era dt and old era dt and for a title album that sounds perfectly acceptable.

I'm excited for the future of dt

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1083 on: September 17, 2013, 02:32:19 AM »
I do find it amusing that anyone is commenting on IT being disjointed as though this is a new thing for DT ~20 minute epics. There is the occasional recurring theme, but mostly it moves from one theme to the next and doesn't return, which is exactly the same as ACOS, Octavarium, ITPOE and TCOT.

Arguably other classic longer songs are the same, like LTL and Metropolis.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline The Stray Seed

• There is no greater Evil than the indifference of Good men.
  • non mihi, non tibi, sed Nobis.
« Reply #1084 on: September 17, 2013, 02:38:21 AM »

Great post, I absolutely agree with what you said and with the way you said it.