Author Topic: Self Titled Album Discussion thread [Expect Spoilers]  (Read 223482 times)

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
Re: Self Titled Album Discussion thread [Expect Spoilers]
« Reply #2065 on: October 03, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
It's like Octavarium in the sense it has some great songs and some songs that I'd like to forget exist. This one has more of the latter though.

Offline The Boomr

• The Boomr
« Reply #2066 on: October 04, 2013, 03:21:00 AM »
Hey guys, haven't been tracking this thread lately, but has there been any discussion yet of the HDtracks version of DT12 vs. the standard CD? I ended up never preordering the album, because I couldn't make up my mind about which edition I wanted, and now that there is an HDtracks version already, I'm even more perplexed. If the audio does sound significantly better, I may go that route for the first time ever. Any advice/comments/input is appreciated :)
James LaBrie: It's Always an octave higher.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #2067 on: October 04, 2013, 03:25:54 AM »
Hey guys, haven't been tracking this thread lately, but has there been any discussion yet of the HDtracks version of DT12 vs. the standard CD? I ended up never preordering the album, because I couldn't make up my mind about which edition I wanted, and now that there is an HDtracks version already, I'm even more perplexed. If the audio does sound significantly better, I may go that route for the first time ever. Any advice/comments/input is appreciated :)
Check out the entire thread on it: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=39177.0

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2068 on: October 04, 2013, 06:28:32 AM »
Check out the entire thread on it: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=39177.0

TL;DR - yes it's awesome.

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
« Reply #2069 on: October 06, 2013, 01:38:08 PM »
I'm sure the question on everyone's lips is this:

Where can we buy DT-brand pigeon seed?  :biggrin: