Author Topic: Yo dawg, I heard you like bass covers...  (Read 929 times)

Offline (nothing)

Yo dawg, I heard you like bass covers...
« on: September 05, 2013, 10:22:55 PM »
... which is great because I'm putting up stuff on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nothingisviridian (no, there's no Xzibit meme here)

I just finished my Blind Faith cover and thought I'd make a thread for all my covers here so that I don't have to fill the whole section with threads. If I remember correctly I had made one for my ITPOE pt.1 cover and one for my BITS cover (which I decided to take down when it got about 2,000 views because I thought it sucked big time in terms of sound quality, although I played the song pretty much flawlessly :angel: - actually most of my old covers downright suck as far as sound quality goes but I've left some like the ITPOE pt.1 up because of all the work that went into making them :D), so...

Anyway, I'll be bumping this thread every time I put new stuff up. I mostly do DT covers but every once in a while I decide to learn songs by other bands (mostly progressive rock/metal stuff though). You'll also see a Skrillex-based megamix I did for fun (decided to put it up for the lawlz) but feel free to ignore that one. I'd like to think that most people here are open-minded though and won't go like "OMG SKRILLEX SUX MAN IMA DISLIKE ALL UR VIDZZ CUZ SKRILLEX SUXXXX").

I have been pretty lazy about doing videos like these since school and work don't exactly help with that (I'm in my final semester of software engineering... where's the geek emoticon?) but I'll try to do them on a more regular basis now. So, on to learning Sequoia Throne... ;D

TL;DR: I do some bass covers (mostly DT), if you have feedback (either positive or negative, I don't mind), let me know by either writing here or commenting on YouTube. I'll be bumping this thread every time I make a new one. Enjoy, cheers.

/George

Offline (nothing)

Re: Yo dawg, I heard you like bass covers...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 10:01:47 AM »
Protest The Hero - Sequoia Throne ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6i1TAcMEI0