Author Topic: Lolzeez's Roulette! V.2 - The End!  (Read 44318 times)

Offline senecadawg2

Re: Lolzeez's Roulette! V.2 - Round 8 RESULTS
« Reply #350 on: September 29, 2013, 08:57:39 PM »
I've sent ? his theme. I might've been a bit harsh, but he's in second place for a reason.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #351 on: September 29, 2013, 10:27:39 PM »
I've sent ? his theme. I might've been a bit harsh, but he's in second place for a reason.
You can say it here. In fact,SAY IT. :biggrin:

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #352 on: September 29, 2013, 10:40:34 PM »
Can we assume if we don't get a theme within 2 days of the original post it defaults to an open round?

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #353 on: September 29, 2013, 11:05:06 PM »
The theme I sent ? was anything that incorporates violin, outside the genre of classical.

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2013, 12:31:40 AM »
The theme is a bit hard for me (too bad I'm not a My Dying Bride fan :lol), but I'll come up with something.

Ruba, you're not doing too well and I don't want to be a dick, so your theme is the one I had suggested to Lolz - great guitar melodies.

Offline Ruba

« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2013, 01:51:33 AM »
Ruba, you're not doing too well and I don't want to be a dick, so your theme is the one I had suggested to Lolz - great guitar melodies.

Thanks. Although nearly everything I've sent has been a miss  :lol.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #356 on: September 30, 2013, 02:31:20 AM »
Zanty, your theme is song with at least two vocalists, I hope that's not too hard :)

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #357 on: September 30, 2013, 02:38:20 AM »
I'm going to keep what I originally submitted. Send something weird, Scorp. :)

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #358 on: September 30, 2013, 02:50:49 AM »
Okay Mora.  :angel:

Dr.DTVT @ I'm gonna stick with what I submitted earlier, and that's "a song containing creepy children vocals". Creepy is a subjective definition though, so as long as the song has a part with children singing (and you find it creepy somehow) that should work! I'm not sure if this is an easy or hard theme, I have several songs myself for this, so I hope I'm not giving you a really hard challenge.  :lol

Offline Ruba

« Reply #359 on: September 30, 2013, 02:58:09 AM »
Diego, as your chances for winning are pretty much zero, I won't be a dick either. I'll reuse one of my roulette themes: send a song without any percussion.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #360 on: September 30, 2013, 04:43:50 AM »
In before Chad fucks me up with a terrible theme :lol

As for Rattlehead: you have to send Lolzeez a song that will make his head rattle. Interpret this in any way you want, but you must also explain to him why it should make his head rattle. On top of that, it can NOT be a Megadeth song.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #361 on: September 30, 2013, 07:25:01 AM »
Diego, as your chances for winning are pretty much zero, I won't be a dick either. I'll reuse one of my roulette themes: send a song without any percussion.

yeah no, that's super easy  :yeahright

Mora, I could totally be a dick here since you are in the first place, but I'm feeling like a good guy today and I'm listening to some Anathema which makes me happy, so I'll stick to the theme I sent Lolzeez, send something with female vocals, no male vocals allowed.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #362 on: September 30, 2013, 09:32:58 AM »

Dr.DTVT @ I'm gonna stick with what I submitted earlier, and that's "a song containing creepy children vocals". Creepy is a subjective definition though, so as long as the song has a part with children singing (and you find it creepy somehow) that should work! I'm not sure if this is an easy or hard theme, I have several songs myself for this, so I hope I'm not giving you a really hard challenge.  :lol

Thanks, dick.   :lol  Children singing would have been hard enough, then throwing in the creepy part is just like saying "double fuck you with a cherry on top".  I think I can hear a song in my head, but I'm can't place what it is or might be.  If I figure out what it is, watch it be something one the banned list anyway.  I was nice to Chad since he's in the same position as me (probably can't win), and told him to pick his own theme that way he has a better chance of sending something lol might like.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #363 on: September 30, 2013, 09:59:36 AM »
Mora, I could totally be a dick here since you are in the first place, but I'm feeling like a good guy today and I'm listening to some Anathema which makes me happy, so I'll stick to the theme I sent Lolzeez, send something with female vocals, no male vocals allowed.
Thankies Diego!

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

Offline Onno

• Well, it's just entertainment, folks!
« Reply #364 on: September 30, 2013, 11:38:33 AM »
Too bad you didn't like DSO. Glad you liked SYL, Devin is amazing of course. Gonna think of something cool to send but I'm really busy.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:06:23 PM by Onno »

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #365 on: September 30, 2013, 12:07:17 PM »

Thanks, dick.   :lol  Children singing would have been hard enough, then throwing in the creepy part is just like saying "double fuck you with a cherry on top".  I think I can hear a song in my head, but I'm can't place what it is or might be.  If I figure out what it is, watch it be something one the banned list anyway.  I was nice to Chad since he's in the same position as me (probably can't win), and told him to pick his own theme that way he has a better chance of sending something lol might like.

A gentleman and a scholar you are!  My theme is "Dream Theater" ... Something from any current or past DT member side project.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #366 on: September 30, 2013, 12:21:44 PM »
Well,if your theme is DT, don't go with anything that's on my banned list or I've previously heard.  :rollin

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #367 on: September 30, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »
Sent!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #368 on: September 30, 2013, 04:58:45 PM »
My theme is "Dream Theater" ... Something from any current or past DT member side project.

Seriously? Fuck you :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #369 on: September 30, 2013, 09:21:57 PM »
My theme is "Dream Theater" ... Something from any current or past DT member side project.

Seriously? Fuck you :lol

What?!?!?!  It's not like I have a chance of winning.  I got plenty of obscure stuff the guys have played on or contributed to.

Btw, check your PM.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Rattlehead

« Reply #370 on: September 30, 2013, 09:28:28 PM »

As for Rattlehead: you have to send Lolzeez a song that will make his head rattle. Interpret this in any way you want, but you must also explain to him why it should make his head rattle. On top of that, it can NOT be a Megadeth song.

Given how he doesn't like thrash metal, it's going to be hard to get anything higher than a 7 for me with this theme... not that I had a chance to win this anyway  :lol I do appreciate the theme though as for once I will have a very easy time picking something good for him

My theme for LieLow: Send Lolzeez a song with male and female vocals

Offline Ruba

« Reply #371 on: October 01, 2013, 03:32:47 AM »

Oh. I guess I have a weird library then.  :blush

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #372 on: October 01, 2013, 03:50:03 AM »
sent like Dr. DTVT (like Splent)

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #373 on: October 01, 2013, 05:03:15 AM »

Oh. I guess I have a weird library then.  :blush

No worries, I found something, it just wasn't easy  ;)
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #374 on: October 01, 2013, 05:16:01 AM »

Given how he doesn't like thrash metal, it's going to be hard to get anything higher than a 7 for me with this theme... not that I had a chance to win this anyway  :lol I do appreciate the theme though as for once I will have a very easy time picking something good for him

I didn't say it has to be thrash metal ;p you can pretty much interpret it in any way you want.
Squ

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #375 on: October 01, 2013, 07:21:29 AM »
Also guys,It'd be pretty convenient if you could also tell me your theme on your PM.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #376 on: October 01, 2013, 07:21:51 AM »
Elite .... Without giving something too easy, or too hard, I present the following theme - "Wind".  it can be a song about wind/air, one with 'wind' in the title, something by "Air Supply", a song with a wind instrument, or the sound of you getting blown.  Doesn't matter really.

Good luck

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #377 on: October 01, 2013, 08:17:19 AM »
I'll see if I can send something tonight. Been a bit busy with schoolwork and I need to look at what I can send and so on, find a good song.

Offline Rattlehead

« Reply #378 on: October 01, 2013, 09:05:23 AM »

I didn't say it has to be thrash metal ;p you can pretty much interpret it in any way you want.

Oh I know... it's just the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of finding a song to fit that theme  :lol and the best way I can think of to get someone's head to rattle  :rollin

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #379 on: October 01, 2013, 09:53:26 AM »
You may have tried to fuck me over Zantera, but I hit your theme out of the park.

I sent a Kidz Bop cover of Oops I Did It Again.  Kids singing a sexy song, that's fucking creepy.

*like a boss*

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #380 on: October 01, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »
Elite .... Without giving something too easy, or too hard, I present the following theme - "Wind".  it can be a song about wind/air, one with 'wind' in the title, something by "Air Supply", a song with a wind instrument, or the sound of you getting blown.  Doesn't matter really.

Good luck
:rollin

You may have tried to fuck me over Zantera, but I hit your theme out of the park.

I sent a Kidz Bop cover of Oops I Did It Again.  Kids singing a sexy song, that's fucking creepy.

*like a boss*

I don't even know if I should give you a 15/15 for having balls,or just say "no".  :lol

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #381 on: October 01, 2013, 12:53:50 PM »
He wanted something creepy sung by kids.  I provided.  I can't be blamed for the limitation placed on me.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #382 on: October 01, 2013, 01:11:42 PM »
Well, what I had in mind was more something like Another Brick in the Wall Part 2, even though Lolzeez has PF on his list, my idea was something more along those vibes.  :lol

Also, looking into what to send now, so you could have a song in 10-15 mins or so.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #383 on: October 01, 2013, 01:45:00 PM »
To be fair, there isn't a lot of good music with creepy kid voices... I can only think of a couple, and Lolzeez already has them on his list.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #384 on: October 01, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »
I have maybe 5-10 songs myself from different artists, so I think it's just a matter of luck. :P