Author Topic: SPECTICAST TO DISTRIBUTE DREAM THEATER: LIVE AT LUNA PARK TO THEATRES WORLDWIDE  (Read 29406 times)

Offline 2Timer

• The only DT fan who plays country music!
  • Don't turn your back on parrot eyes
Let me know when you're going to Red Robin again, if you know in advance. It'd be cool to meet someone else from board. Maybe I'll just happen to have a gig that night too that you could check out!
I am God when it goes to hell
When it turns out good I'm not to blame

Offline Deve

Anyone going to the Toronto screening? JLB will be doing a Q&A. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Where the heck do tickets go on sale? I checked the main Luna Park website, and nothing is listed. The actual movie is listed on the Cineplex site, but it says there are no tickets available. Perhaps they'll just go on sale later today.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
Let me know when you're going to Red Robin again, if you know in advance. It'd be cool to meet someone else from board. Maybe I'll just happen to have a gig that night too that you could check out!

My daughter is 3 but she has a speech delay so she doesn't say much, but if you say Red Robin to her she says "yummmm".   :laugh:

I know, random, but it made me think of that.

Offline dream416

• Carpe Diem
Has anyone had any success getting tickets for the Toronto showing on Oct.4th? I have e-mailed & tried to call Cineplex without any luck  :censored

Offline a51502112

• Canada!
Has anyone had any success getting tickets for the Toronto showing on Oct.4th? I have e-mailed & tried to call Cineplex without any luck  :censored

It's Oct. 5th.
I called the Cineplex main office with my concern, and after looking into it, they'll call me with an answer.
Tickets were supposed to go on sale today, but it's not even on their special events calendar.

Let's keep each-other in the loop about the Toronto show, mmmkay?

Offline dream416

• Carpe Diem

It's Oct. 5th.
I called the Cineplex main office with my concern, and after looking into it, they'll call me with an answer.
Tickets were supposed to go on sale today, but it's not even on their special events calendar.

Let's keep each-other in the loop about the Toronto show, mmmkay?

Just got an e-mail from Cineplex & they are aware of the problem. They suggest to keep checking at www.cineplex.com for further updates.

Offline emtee

Bump.

Of all places, this was broadcast on the Pluto music channel last night. I was very surprised. I had not bought it so it was great to see it. They had good energy.

Offline JediKnight1969

• Andrés
Bump.

Of all places, this was broadcast on the Pluto music channel last night. I was very surprised. I had not bought it so it was great to see it. They had good energy.

I can proudly say: I was there!  :metal
A daily dose of eMpTyV will flush your mind right down the drain...

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Wow this necro lol

Huge 2013 vibes. This was a nice experience, I got to see it on a theater back then. To me it's one of JLB's best performances, although I never loved the mix. Shame this hasn't been released in streaming platforms.
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
It's on the Roku channel.  Or at least, it was at one time.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
Wow this necro lol

Huge 2013 vibes. This was a nice experience, I got to see it on a theater back then. To me it's one of JLB's best performances, although I never loved the mix. Shame this hasn't been released in streaming platforms.
He does have some great moments on this one. I love his scream the end of Pull Me Under. His banter is bad on this one though. The Dark Eternal Night for one: "This one is off Systematic Chaos, here we Goooooooooooah" Mangini drum solo: "Here he is everyone, the man under the kit... monstrous kit... MIKE MANGINI!!!  BUENOS AIRES!!!

The ADTOE tour had one of their coolest stage setups, in my mind. The light show got kinda dumbed down in some stops, but it was so unique. Not the biggest fan of the screens, but it was different and made it feel like it was unique to DT
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline goo-goo

It's on the Roku channel.  Or at least, it was at one time.

Still is. I’m currently watching it. On the Roku channel, just search for it and it will appear on the automatic titles to the right of the screen.

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
I was disappointed by this necropost. By the thread title, I thought this meant Luna Park was being put back into theatres once the pandemic is over. That would be cool.

Oh well. I have the Blu-ray in my PC's drive right now, but I decided to watch Bucharest instead. Luna Park is pretty great, though; lots of energy, cool setlist, JLB's performance rivals Score, the strings & acoustic section is very cool... Very good DVD. I do have a few gripes with the technical side (whose idea was it to compress JLB's voice so heavily in the acoustic section? Why is JM often so quiet? Also, why did they relegate so many songs to "Bonus tracks" that could have easily gone in the main feature?), but same goes for 5 Years, Bucharest, and a bunch of bootlegs I love, so whatever.
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal