Author Topic: The dog appreciation thread. Don't like dogs?... Stay the eff out.  (Read 70303 times)

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
Re: The dog appreciation thread. Don't like dogs?... Stay the eff out.
« Reply #210 on: February 17, 2015, 07:55:28 AM »
Great pics Brian!   :metal Norman has a look about him.....like he knows that he's smarter than the rest of us but still tolerates everyone  :lol      Dogs just seem to LOVE snow.....I remember my Drake would just burry his head straight down in it and just take off on a blind run keeping his head under the snow....it was hilarious to watch.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2015, 08:11:09 AM »
Thanks everyone. He's a cool little dude. It's been nice having the older dog for a while. She's kind of taught him how to be a dog a bit. There were several toys that he never touched, and once Koda started chewing them, he hasn't put them down. She's also taught him patience to a degree (mainly behavior when waiting for food). I can't tell if he's smart or not though  :lol. He's a sneaky little SOB, so I guess that's some level of intelligence. I think he got that from the cat. You can actually notice a lot cat-like nuances in his behavior that I'm convinced the cat taught him. Especially things like sneaking around corners, knocking shit off tables, and getting into hidden/prone positions when getting ready to pounce. One thing that's pretty impressive, he's got amazing balance. He'll stand on his rear legs for twenty+ seconds at a time. I've even watched him walk as if he's bipedal. I don't mean a couple steps as he tries not to fall down. I mean he'll stand, walk six to ten feet, and then continue standing stationary again. He mainly does this if the cat is walking across a table or a counter, or when one of us is cooking and movie food around the kitchen.Norman in the snow is riot. If it wasn't 4 degrees out, I'd pull out a chair and just watch him.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2015, 05:30:42 AM »
One more from last night for good measure.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:53:20 AM by Chino »

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #213 on: March 07, 2015, 10:54:42 AM »

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2015, 08:28:30 AM »
Me and my wife, are in a state of numbness and shock right now. Last night, we lost a huge part of our lives. Our beloved Sissy has journeyed to the Rainbow Bridge to join her other family members... Louis, Issabelle, and Cody. Sissy joined our family at the age of 8 months as a rescue, and at her passing  she was right at about the 15 year mark (93-ish in people years). She went quickly, our guess would be either a stroke or heart attack as she sat and watched television with us. One minute she was her normal self, begging for food, and literally 2 minutes later she was gone. We tried briefly to bring her back to us, but we knew....it was her time.

She was such a loving, intelligent and sensitive soul. It's very difficult for us right now, we know she went quickly and didn't suffer a long drawn out ordeal. For that small saving grace....we are grateful.  Our home already feels empty.

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2015, 08:42:55 AM »
My girlfriend and I watch The Dog Whisperer and Cesar 911.  I love dogs and she loves them even more.  Those doggies  :)
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #216 on: April 01, 2015, 10:36:06 AM »
Sorry to hear that CrimsonSunrise :'(   It's a tough time when you lose a beloved family member like that....my heart and sympathy goes out to your family right now

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #217 on: April 01, 2015, 11:05:15 AM »
Me and my wife, are in a state of numbness and shock right now. Last night, we lost a huge part of our lives. Our beloved Sissy has journeyed to the Rainbow Bridge to join her other family members... Louis, Issabelle, and Cody. Sissy joined our family at the age of 8 months as a rescue, and at her passing  she was right at about the 15 year mark (93-ish in people years). She went quickly, our guess would be either a stroke or heart attack as she sat and watched television with us. One minute she was her normal self, begging for food, and literally 2 minutes later she was gone. We tried briefly to bring her back to us, but we knew....it was her time.

She was such a loving, intelligent and sensitive soul. It's very difficult for us right now, we know she went quickly and didn't suffer a long drawn out ordeal. For that small saving grace....we are grateful.  Our home already feels empty.

Sorry to hear that. This might sound like an odd question, and my apologies if I'm out of place for asking. You sound like you've lost dogs before. I imagine you've had at least one put down. Was it easier having the dog naturally pass suddenly?

My aunt and uncle have always been dog people. The third dog they had was old. He was struggling to get off his pillow one morning and just collapsed. He died then and there. As bad as that was, they said that was easier. My dog is barely 7 months old and I get crushed thinking about having to one day put him down. Picking him up, driving him to his death place, looking into his eyes while a doctor injects him... I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it without completely losing it. I can't help but think my emotions will fill him with fear in his final moments. It pains me to even think about it. I hope my dog passes away on his own. Obviously if he is in terrible pain, putting him down will be the way to go, but I'd much rather prefer him die on his own, even if it is sudden and completely unexpected.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2015, 02:05:13 PM »
Anyone have any good dog collar brands they'd recommend? Norman has chewed through two different brands in the last three weeks.

Speaking of Norman, I brought him in for a general checkup and tick vaccine last weekend. Last time I brought him there (Nov 14), he weighed 8lbs 2oz. This time around, he weighed in at 16lbs 12oz. The doctor thinks he's pretty much finished growing. He might build up some muscle, but for the most part, his skeleton is at full size.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2015, 02:35:56 PM »
Norman is such a cool little dog...... :tup   and he's got a look about him like he knows it too  :lol

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2015, 10:10:38 AM »
So...the drama unfolded like a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom episode this morning. I had just made myself a cup of coffee and had settled down at my desk to write when Dreyfuss began to whine. Tiny whimpers at first. He was sitting behind me and off to the side, over by the fireplace. This was not typical "I have to potty" behavior, so I ignored it at first. Perhaps he had heard the wind blow and it freaked him out; or maybe one of the cats gave him the "stink eye" when it walked by earlier. Who knows? But he continued, and it grew more intense.

I looked over at him, and started to ask,"Do you have to go out----" and before I could say the word "side", he barked and ran out into the hall. So, I got up, and made my way to the door; and still not getting a "potty vibe", I said to him, "Drey, you better have to piss, because I don't have time to play games." I had reached the door by this point, and being slightly annoyed at his game playing and without doing a "critter check", I opened the back door, and he started around the edge of the pool patio (not normally the direction he would go) and then we both saw it at the same time. A young squirrel. Oh shit!!! His muscles tensed and he sprang at it like a lion. The squirrel was freaked and kicked it into overdrive. 0-60 in like 1/10th of a second. Dreyfuss was literally on it's little heels. Had the squirrel continued it's path around the lake, there was a copse of trees that would have provided safe harbor for it for sure. But suddenly it changed direction and headed for the fence line which was nearly three times as far as the trees. "Oh shit little squirrel!" I thought. "He's not gonna make it!" I screamed at Dreyfuss to stop several times; but he, in typical Husky fashion ignored me.

Surprisingly, the squirrel kept the distance between them and actually made it to the fence. I was willing it with my mind, and using body English to coax it up and over to safety. But then the fatal flaw occurred. Rather than go up and over to freedom, it chose instead to run along the bottom of the fence in order to find a gap. With a perfect demonstration of "quick twitch" reflexes, Dreyfuss tracked the squirrels movements now flawlessly; and then with a spine crushing bite, the little squirrel met its end.

Now for Dreyfuss it was a game. In his own homage to Orca's and how they play with seals before eating them, he began to toss it up in the air and catch it over and over again; all while I'm screaming at him to "Drop it!" He finally started to come towards me, squirrel in mouth and I ordered once more for him to "Drop it", and somewhere in the back of his little mind he realized his Husky Wanderlust had again gotten him into trouble, and he dropped it and sheepishly came back in the house. When he got inside, I gave him a "Bad dog Dreyfuss!" and after going and removing the poor little squirrels body, I'm back in the office and he's sitting in "his leather chaise" (don't ask) and is acting about as ashamed as a dog can be. A couple moments ago, I saw two more squirrels out the window, and wondered if they were looking for their fallen comrade, or if they were looking for Dreyfuss to get even. Now I have an idea for a demented short story about squirrels who seek revenge and reek havoc on a dog and it's family; and now I won't get any work done on what I NEED to be workimg on. Damnit Dreyfuss!
You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2015, 11:58:47 AM »
 :lol Oh how I know your pain! 

This little girl has dined on rabbit (left the carcass for me as a trophy I guess), possum (twice), and skunk (three times).  I can tell you from bitter experience... brother, be glad it was not a skunk.
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2015, 12:45:24 PM »
I woke up to this look this morning....

I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2015, 12:48:35 PM »
Norman is becoming a real prick with his food. He used to inhale it the second I put the food in his bowl. No he takes a couple bites and carries on. He'll have breakfast still sitting there at dinner time. He's acting completely normal, and he'll eat plenty of whatever one of us is eating. I don't give him human food, but I did cut up a hot dog and give it to him just to see if he would eat it. He hardly chewed the thing before swallowing it all. He's on the same food that he has been since we got in. I don't know what the deal is.

I read earlier that it's good to take the bowl away after 15 minutes if the dog doesn't eat it. It conditions them to eat when you want them to.

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2015, 02:08:20 PM »
:lol Oh how I know your pain! 

This little girl has dined on rabbit (left the carcass for me as a trophy I guess), possum (twice), and skunk (three times).  I can tell you from bitter experience... brother, be glad it was not a skunk.

Yeah...that wasn't the first squirrel. There have been two others that I know of. His body count (again what I know) are now 3 squirrels, 1 raccoon of all things (he got a nasty bite on his nose for that one and shots), 2 rabbits, 4 chipmunks, 2 mallard ducks, and at least a dozen song birds. He sneaks up on the birds in the bushes, flushes them, and then snatches them out of the air. Oh, and a black rat snake.

You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2015, 02:14:17 PM »
Never shared this when it happened. At the end of March, our dog, Cody was suddenly in intolerable pain and could barely walk.

Two pet ER trips and lots of painkillers later, we took him to a veterinary orthopedist who preliminarily diagnosed it as spinal pressure due to a bulging disc.

When they went in and scanned, the neurologist called to say they think Cody had a large tumor, very likely cancer, that was compressing his spine. He said they would not be able to completely remove all of it, just the part that was causing him pain, and would be sending a sample off to pathology, and would be referring us to a veterinary oncologist and an ultrasound of his abdomen for any metastasis. They did say his spinal cord looked normal after removing the mass and relieving the pressure, but he still likely had a very large cancerous tumor.

We were devastated, unsure if we would ever have our dog back the way he was. We really didn't know if this meant he would have to be put down immediately, if he could live and be kept comfortable for a time, or what. Could we afford the chemo, if the chemo was even worth pursuing? What the hell were we going to tell Eric if Cody never came home, or if he had to leave so suddenly again. I cried for the first time in over a decade. We were sick, we were lost. And not being able to show any emotion in front of the kids was even worse. I think I lost two years off my life in the course of that week.

Couple days later, Cody came home and seemed okay, relatively comfortable, so we were enjoying him while we could, waiting for the pathology report.

Almost exactly one week from the call telling us they found the mass in him, the doctor called. And it was NOT cancer. It's what the doctor called the most bizarre presentation of inflammation he has ever seen, and Cody is free and clear once he is done with post-op care.

It's been 5 weeks since the surgery, Cody is on moderate activity levels, and as long as things keep going as they are, he'll be cleared of all restrictions by mid-May. No follow ups with oncologists, no more ultrasounds, just our great big dark shedding companion.

Long-winded, yes. But also probably one of the most emotionally wrecking, but ultimately positive, weeks of my life. And I forgot to mention, we found out he was cancer-free the day after my birthday. Best gift ever.

This past Monday, we celebrated Cody's 8th birthday.

"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2015, 07:00:04 AM »
Dawwww...what a big sweetie! The dog's pretty cute too.

I very happy to hear Cody will be well.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2015, 07:31:44 AM »
Dawwww...what a big sweetie! The dog's pretty cute too.

I very happy to hear Cody will be well.

This!!!

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2015, 10:08:58 AM »
Testing out my new Nikon D3300 with some pics of Buster

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2015, 10:34:42 AM »
I just want to hug him, and squeeze him and rub his fur the wrong way!
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #230 on: May 14, 2015, 10:42:21 AM »
Trust me, that's what I do 24/7. It's unhealthy.

Nah, but he's a really good dog. You almost forget he is one because he acts like a human so much  :lol

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2015, 11:11:30 AM »
I hear ya. I was sitting on the loveseat out on the back patio last night, reading and enjoying an adult beverage when Sagan wandered up, sat down next to me (literally, his ass was on the cushion while his front paws were on the ground) and he looked at me as if to say, "Can I have some of your drink, Dad?"

I thought, 'What the hell...' and said, "Go ahead, Buddy."

He leaned over the coffee table and took a few laps of my G&T, made a face, turned his head and sneezed.

Mrs. P about fell out of her glider laughing.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2015, 03:23:37 PM »
I hear ya. I was sitting on the loveseat out on the back patio last night, reading and enjoying an adult beverage when Sagan wandered up, sat down next to me (literally, his ass was on the cushion while his front paws were on the ground) and he looked at me as if to say, "Can I have some of your drink, Dad?"

I thought, 'What the hell...' and said, "Go ahead, Buddy."

He leaned over the coffee table and took a few laps of my G&T, made a face, turned his head and sneezed.

Mrs. P about fell out of her glider laughing.
I'm laughing out loud too. My Shelley does this all the time, it's like she's some unbelievable parody of a dog from a Lifetime movie.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2015, 09:48:51 AM »

Offline Telefragged

« Reply #234 on: May 27, 2015, 02:08:23 PM »
I want a dog so much.  My Mom's 16 year old black lab just passed away a few days ago, and it's really raised my itch for one.  Quick, someone convince my husbeast that getting a dog is not only his idea, but it's the best idea he's ever had!

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #235 on: May 27, 2015, 04:46:16 PM »
Make him look at Chino's posts with Norman. That ought to do it.

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #236 on: May 27, 2015, 10:00:16 PM »

Sorry to hear that. This might sound like an odd question, and my apologies if I'm out of place for asking. You sound like you've lost dogs before. I imagine you've had at least one put down. Was it easier having the dog naturally pass suddenly?

My aunt and uncle have always been dog people. The third dog they had was old. He was struggling to get off his pillow one morning and just collapsed. He died then and there. As bad as that was, they said that was easier. My dog is barely 7 months old and I get crushed thinking about having to one day put him down. Picking him up, driving him to his death place, looking into his eyes while a doctor injects him... I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it without completely losing it. I can't help but think my emotions will fill him with fear in his final moments. It pains me to even think about it. I hope my dog passes away on his own. Obviously if he is in terrible pain, putting him down will be the way to go, but I'd much rather prefer him die on his own, even if it is sudden and completely unexpected.

Thank you gmillerdrake and Chino for your kind words.

Chino,  yeah me and my wife have had to deal with the loss of many dogs in our respective lives.  For me, this was the first case of "Sudden" death.  In the past I have always taken them to the vet when it was time.  Me and my wife have discussed the question you pose quite a bit over the past couple months.  I think we both agree that what happened to Sissy was the best possible scenario.  I believe she suffered much less than our dogs who have had lingering illnesses in the past that we've put down.  Now, for us, it may not have been the easiest.  In the sense that we didn't have time to mentally prepare ourselves, as we had in the past.  Yes, Sissy was 15, and we knew anything could happen, but it was still a really dramatic event for us to witness.  Initially, I tried to do CPR on her, but after 20 seconds or so....and some quick thinking and reasoning, I stopped.  Bottom line is, she wasn't suffering up to the point of her death.  She was happy and seemingly pain free.  When whatever happened to her, she didn't make a sound so it must have been pretty close to a "lights off" type of event.  For that...we are extremely grateful.  On the selfish side, I do wish I could have said a proper goodbye to her, giving her one last hug and kiss before she went.

As far as what to expect when the time comes for you and your pup, you seem like you already "Know" the process.  From my experience.... it is extremely hard and emotional.  Up until the death of my Mom last year, the most painful losses in life were my dogs.  The bond is just so special.  At the point of them going they are usually ready to, and like I mentioned above the one saving grace for me is being able to prepare myself a bit emotionally.  As difficult as it is, I sometimes wonder..."Why get another one?"  The answer is simple... the companionship and time with them far outweighs what we endure at the end.  At least for me :)

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2015, 08:37:13 PM »
Well, It's been just over 3 months since Sissy passed.  For the last month we've been searching for our next furry family member.  In the past me and my wife have both done rescues and full bred puppies.  This time around we both thought a full bred puppy suited our wants and needs.  We wanted to be 100% sure on the size range.  Her wanting a toy/purse dog, and me my normal medium/large 60lb pooch.  So we came to a compromise at 30 lbs. Once dialing that in we looked at specific breeds and easily settled on a Miniature English Bull Terrier, AKA the "Clown" dog.  During our search we were shocked to find that there really weren't many out there.  Only about 200 a year are born in the US.

I contacted some California breeders and met4 of them at a recent Terrier show in SoCal.  We were able to really meet the breed and get some great info on them.  Unfortunately, we were also told by these 4 breeders it could be up to a year or more to get a pup.  We were pretty bummed hearing that but decided to keep looking.  I finally found a gal in Northern Cal who is an AKC Breeder of Merit...which from what I read and understand means she's a reputable breeder.  We contacted her and luckily she was able to hook us up with a young apprentice breeder of hers who had just had his first litter 9 weeks ago.  The Dam and the Sire both had came from her kennel and there is a detailed AKC lineage to trace back (which is great to see).

So we contacted the guy and found our girl.  He drove 4 hours south and I drove 4 hours north to meet in central Cali to pick up our pup.  Yesterday was the day, and we are so excited, and already so in love with this little firecracker!  SO!  here is our newest family member... 

Zoey Alexis Von Sydow  :heart

Offline mike099

• do or do not; there is no try
« Reply #238 on: July 04, 2015, 06:48:22 AM »
Great looking dog.  So cute sleeping in the last pic.  Is that the breed featured in target ads and budwieser  commericals years ago?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 04:40:12 PM by mike099 »
Quote from: Flying BIZKIT

Yeah, I hate when I visit the local circus and all they fucking play is Haken.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #239 on: July 04, 2015, 02:15:58 PM »
So fucking adorable
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #240 on: July 04, 2015, 05:00:23 PM »
Great looking dog.  So cute sleeping in the last pic.  Is that the breed featured in target ads and budwieser  commericals years ago?

If I remember correctly, the Target dog is our exact breed, the Mini.  The Bud add is the full size standard. 

So fucking adorable

She is, Jay!  She's already living up too the "Clown" moniker.... :lol  She makes us laugh with her actions and mannerisms.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #241 on: July 05, 2015, 09:27:59 AM »
Cool Pup!

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2015, 08:47:48 AM »
Well...it's coming up on 2 years (in late August) that we lost our dog Drake. This has been the longest stretch of my life without a dog in it. But, I think the wife and I have made the decision to get another puppy. As much as I LOVE dogs it has been nice not having to care for one...it's been a nice break from it. But, our kiddos are in prime puppy/dog years (5,8,9) and we did "promise" them that when we moved into our new home we'd get another dog. That was a tad over a year ago.

My wife and I feel like we are denying our boys something special by not having that family dog that they (we) grow with as the boys age....that special family dog. We did have Drake but he was "my" dog that I had long before I ever even met my wife. This next doggy will actually be "our" family dog.

We've been looking at Boxers and have narrowed it down to two different breeders. I've been in contact with them both and honestly I'm not quite sure how we are going to choose from the (4) we've identified as prospects....two from each breeder. Anyway.....if all goes as planned I suppose sometime in the beginning of August when these little guys reach 8 weeks I'll be posting pics of the newest member of the Miller Clan.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2015, 07:03:49 PM »
Awww, that little bull terrier! Too cute.

I don't have a dog, but I love them and grew up with them. My friend's dog Robby is extremely cuddly and loves me, so this is how I spent a chunk of my weekend:

Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran