Author Topic: Levin Minnemann Rudess: Brand New Band, Album Preview Video & Pre-order  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Innerviews

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let you know about Levin Minnemann Rudess, a new power trio record on Lazy Bones Records. Tony Levin, Marco Minnemann and Jordan Rudess, together with producer Scott Schorr, have put together a blazing, incredibly diverse instrumental prog-fusion record that’s surely going to be of interest to a lot of you. Check out the video below for an extended (and hilarious) taste of what you can expect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I38N8XHJg8U

There’s also a cool, over-the-top, limited signed, deluxe edition available with extensive extras, including:

- 24 bit wav files
- Exclusive Bonus Track
- Tony and Jordan jamming in studio
- Marco interview
- Tony & Jordan interview
- Outtakes/Additional Footage
- Early home demo mixes by Marco

Everything you need to know is at the Levin Minnemann Rudess site here (there is an audio sampler there too): https://www.levinminnemannrudess.com

Cheers

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
Re: Levin Minnemann Rudess: Brand New Band, Album Preview Video & Pre-order
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:10:27 PM »
Rattle my cage please.

And get this band on the road!

Online The Letter M

Re: Levin Minnemann Rudess: Brand New Band, Album Preview Video & Pre-order
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »
As I said in the other thread in GMD:

PRE-ORDERED!

Didn't even have to think twice, or listen to the samples...which I am about to do. These three guys are sure to produce amazing music together! Here's to hoping I get a signed copy!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.