Author Topic: Endless Sacrifice Appreciation Thread  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Endless Sacrifice Appreciation Thread
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 12:38:28 PM »
One of the best songs they've ever written.  Definitely an essential live tune.   :metal
Hell yes!!

I instrumental part is incredible live, and I love the vocal part that follows it.

The Budokon version rocks hard core.

I love the instrumental section that starts at exactly 5:00.

The second solo trade off with Jordan then John is one of my favorite DT moments ever (7:22).
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline lyfeternl

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 12:39:56 PM »
One of the best songs they've ever written.  Definitely an essential live tune.   :metal
Hell yes!!

I instrumental part is incredible live, and I love the vocal part that follows it.

Agreed!  :metal
"...the last is just a flurry of notes...so just do it and hope you don't suck..." - JP

Offline aprilethereal

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 12:44:36 PM »
I love every second of the song :heart

So full of amazing moments.

Offline mikeyd23

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2013, 12:46:32 PM »

Yep! This was the first version of the song I ever heard, and I loved how it came across live, absolutely killer live tune!!  :metal

Offline DTFan0789

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2013, 01:57:39 PM »
My favorite part is when James is singing, "Love Is A Feeling, Give It When I Want It", and then Slash comes in with that awesome solo.
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1984

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2013, 02:00:34 PM »
My favorite part is when James is singing, "Love Is A Feeling, Give It When I Want It", and then Slash comes in with that awesome solo.

:footloose: