Poll

Do you miss Portnoy ?

Yes!
58 (26.9%)
No!
158 (73.1%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Voting closed: August 03, 2013, 11:49:06 PM

Author Topic: Would you like to see Portnoy back in Dream theater?  (Read 87199 times)

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
Re: Would you like to see Portnoy back in Dream theater?
« Reply #1050 on: April 11, 2014, 02:19:30 AM »
^ I agree, JP is the leader and is the best man for the job too so it makes sense on all levels. From what I've read MP was something of a bully. If he would like to be even more like Neil Peart maybe he should learn a little modesty and less ego maniac control freakery!

I think you've been reading this forum too much.

I was hoping that in MP's absence it would become a band producer situation, rather than down from 2 producers to 1 (keep in mind it was both JP and MP producing before, not MP being some kind of one man band).
DT12 and LALP were both overwhelmed by guitars in the mix, and at the expense of the keys. The last couple of albums with MP also had overly loud guitars, but JP was a producer on those too.
This is why I'd love to hear them with an outside producer entirely.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:26:17 AM by BlobVanDam »
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Invisible

« Reply #1051 on: April 11, 2014, 02:21:23 AM »
I never seen Portnoy as a bully, I always pictured him of being very strong headed and extremely vocal to what he wants to the point of smothering the others, but never on purpose or with bad intentions, just with a too strong one sided sense of what needs to be done and how. And let's face it, the other guys let him gain leadership, otherwise DT or MP wouldn't have lasted as long. Even JP said when the break up occurred "every DT member contributes as much as he wants". I never read Lifting Shadows, but I don't picture MP as a tyrant but more of a hard person to discuss, to the point of the others choosing to shut up and go along with it rather than facing him.
But let's be clear: I've never seen a relationship problem of any kind where all the blame is only one side or person. Yes, MP is who he is, but he became "Mr. Dream Theater" only because the others let him. I'm pretty sure he was much of a more team member when KM was in the band.

As a leader, I'm pretty sure JP is every bit as strong headed as Mike, but with a lot more talent for diplomacy and negotiating skills. I never seen DT as being lead by MP but more of the result of a give and take between him and JP, and now that void was filled one part by JP increasing his leadership, but the other part by the rest of the guys rising to the challenge as well, which is very good.

At least that's how I see it from a complete outsider, I'm aware I could be dead wrong about everything since you never really know unless you're there.

Offline puppyonacid

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1052 on: April 11, 2014, 02:58:55 AM »
But let's be clear: I've never seen a relationship problem of any kind where all the blame is only one side or person.

I have.....many many times. I do completely get where you're coming from. I really do. I would agree that in many cases blame lays on both sides to varying degrees. But the notion that it always takes two to tango can be a little unfair. There are people out there that are so highly egotistical and manipulative that ultimately a breakdown is entirely down to that one individual. You can tell because on the other side of the fence is a shell of a quivering wreck where a person used to be. Sorry. Bit OT.

However, I absolutely would not say MP was like that. I think you're right in that he was just very headstrong and I would say got a little obsessed with DT as his "baby".

I was thrilled when MM came in. I've been a bit of a fan since I heard him on Waiting for the Punchline by Extreme back in '95. I still have an audio cassette of the set Extreme did at Donnington in the UK in '94. The drum solo that MM did was pretty mind blowing. His double bass was insanely fast! Now the funny thing is, even at that young age I remember thinking "this guy would fit DT like a glove!" But, MP didn't need replacing. I had no problem with MP.

When MP left the first thing I said to my bro was "they need to get Mangini". Now, I really liked ADTOE and thought DT XII was ok. But, I listen back to scenes, watch old vids of MP with DT. I dunno...........I don't see how he ever could come back. I can't say I'd ever particularly want it. But there is something a bit unquantifiable about MPs drumming. He has some sort of swagger. I do miss his drumming.
This post was brought to you by Puppyonacid and subsequently ignored.

DTF's resident thread killer

Offline Invisible

« Reply #1053 on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:10 AM »
I have.....many many times. I do completely get where you're coming from. I really do. I would agree that in many cases blame lays on both sides to varying degrees. But the notion that it always takes two to tango can be a little unfair. There are people out there that are so highly egotistical and manipulative that ultimately a breakdown is entirely down to that one individual. You can tell because on the other side of the fence is a shell of a quivering wreck where a person used to be. Sorry. Bit OT.
Well, I'd have to correct any kind and replace it with adults with equal "power" sort to speak. Obviously a boss/employee or a parent/kid is completely different for example. When it comes to the case you say, it can happen, but it's extremely rare. Of course there's always one side who pushes more than the other, and I'm not talking about the breakdown, but the multiple reasons behind it. In DT case there wasn't a breakdown, not al least until after the break, which is kind of ironic, but there were problems. I'm just saying that those problems 9 out of 10 cases there are at least a little on both sides, even if it is 99%/01%. Of course, after one side recognizes its part and makes a real effort to change but the other doesn't, it's all 100% on the other side. And breakdowns aren't bad per se, it's actually the solution in a lot of cases, as hard as it can be to get out. In a band like DT it's even more complicated as there are multiple sides.

But let's not get it into a completely side discussion. It's an interesting debate, but for a different forum. :lol I hope I made my point across, god, I suck in this language. :facepalm:

The keys/guitar mix in ADTOE was good IMHO, needed more bass and drums and it was perfect. I agree that this latest two releases have been too on the guitar side, but they sort of overcompensated for it on the Christmas release. Which was good to hear, since it shows that they are aware there's an issue about it. I wonder how the shows actually sound... But I agree that a person outside the band calling those shots would most likely get better results. I&W, Awake and FII all sound better(for their time) than anything they've released afterwards, even if they are not perfect.

Offline Grizz

« Reply #1054 on: April 11, 2014, 11:50:08 AM »
Live audio is worse than LaLP in terms of cranked guitars.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline haceeb

• When you surrender to the light, You can face the darkest days
  • I am bent, not broken
« Reply #1055 on: April 20, 2014, 05:30:28 PM »
^ I agree, JP is the leader and is the best man for the job too so it makes sense on all levels. From what I've read MP was something of a bully. If he would like to be even more like Neil Peart maybe he should learn a little modesty and less ego maniac control freakery!
You're 100% right....

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1056 on: April 20, 2014, 05:37:27 PM »
Portnoy's personal demons and flaws were a big part of who DT were, and he's a huge reason some of the older albums are so good. However, I think that the band did start to get very laggy and directionless in the latter albums of his tenure, and they've been hugely revitalised since Mangini appeared. Turn up Mangini's drums in the mix, and move on. Portnoy was amazing, but so was Kevin Moore, and the band continued to produce great work when he left.

When Portnoy left, the band were alright, because we believed, that after he'd gone, the spirit of DT carried on.

ADTOE and DT12 are good records, but... let's be honest, we've kind of already heard it all before.

I think we could say this about every post-SDOIT album DT have made, so it's hard for me to place it  as a criticism of the Mangini era. The band have their own style which they don't depart from, and that's been the way since a good portion of Portnoy's era. Hell, I'd argue the band haven't done anything hugely experimental since Awake. Were Black Clouds and Systematic Chaos really bold new directions for the band?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 05:47:47 PM by James Sucellus »

Offline 425

« Reply #1057 on: April 20, 2014, 05:54:56 PM »
I don't think you can say that DT just has one style from which they never deviate. They certainly have their core sound but each album is very much its own entity. I don't think you can say ADTOE and TOT and SDOIT and FII are all albums of identical style.
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline TheGreatPretender

• The Second Dancing Turtle
  • You are reading these words.
« Reply #1058 on: April 20, 2014, 05:56:13 PM »
While this thread is seeing another revival:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE PORTNOY!
"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1059 on: April 20, 2014, 06:00:46 PM »
I meant that they haven't offered any big stylistic surprises since 6DOIT, and I think that's fair. The darker songs on Train of Thought evoke the sound of The Glass Prison, and are a reaction to its live popularity. Their albums since have all been various reworkings of styles they've already tried.

This is absolutely fine, and how most bands operate at this stage of their career. I'm not expecting DT to reinvent the wheel and genre, which they did with Images and Words or Awake, which were at the forefront of what prog metal could achieve. Now they're just a reliably entertaining band, rather than musical innovators, and there's no shame in that.

Offline 425

« Reply #1060 on: April 20, 2014, 06:02:01 PM »
While this thread is seeing another revival:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE PORTNOY!

Wow, it is his birthday! Happy birthday indeed to the man himself! And yes, I do miss him.

Edit:
That's what I mean by keeping their core sound. But do you agree that each album has its own vibe? Like, I can certainly say that no one has any idea what the next DT album will sound like. Just like how before DT12, no one knew at all what that would sound like. However, I think they still bring new things to the table, not just reworkings of things they've already tried. The ambient/orchestral segment of IT, for example, was not something they'd really done before.
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #1061 on: April 20, 2014, 06:28:29 PM »
*doesn't read thread*

I wouldn't want him back. The music stagnated on SC and BCSL for the most part. Not sure how much of that is MP, but ADTOE and DT12 are so much better. A reunion would mean a lot to the guy, though, I could see DT doing that in the distant future.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #1062 on: April 20, 2014, 07:52:29 PM »
Were Black Clouds and Systematic Chaos really bold new directions for the band?
Yes.

Systematic Chaos is bonkers. It's got massive structural similarities with Octavarium, but didn't get to be one of the most divisive albums in DT's catalogue by sounding just like all the others. It's not so mad that it sticks out in the middle of a set (except perhaps The Dark Eternal Night), but then nor's Awake.

I mean, you could argue Systematic Chaos was better foreshadowed by the stuff they did before, but that's just the nature of time. It's a lot easier to suddenly sound startlingly different when you've only released sixteen songs. If they'd followed Images and Words up with Systematic Chaos the nineties would have melted.

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1063 on: April 20, 2014, 08:00:48 PM »
Eh, it's a good album but there's no way in hell it's as bold and experimental as Awake. Space-Dye Vest is a braver work, and a better note to end an album on, than bloody In the Presence of Enemies Part 2. Prog-by-numbers.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #1064 on: April 20, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »
I wasn't saying it was as experimental as Awake - you've moved the goalposts, there - but even so, I'm not sure Awake really does hold up to that much scrutiny as a gold standard of experimentation, does it? It's a contrast from Images and Words, but Images and Words practically invented a subgenre. Progressive metal sort of existed, but IaW was deftly combining sounds that had never really sat together before. Awake contrasted Images and Words, but it did so by combining something they'd already developed with a sound that was a bit more familiar. Space-Dye Vest's there, but Lie was courting the radio stations, Lie was meant to be the next Pull Me Under - the whole album was made with one eye on fitting into the market. Which is fine, that's not something to be ashamed of, that doesn't make it less artful, but I do think you're inflating its relative ingenuity a little.

I don't disagree that ItPoE2's prog by numbers, (although Heretic achieved a tone that DT never really went for before or since) but I don't think it's fair to contrast one of the more traditional songs on Systematic Chaos with what is far and away the biggest wildcard on Awake, and I maintain it's much easier to stand out when you've only got sixteen songs to stand against. Put two people in a room with each other and you'll notice the ways they're different, put two hundred in a room and you'll notice the ways they're all the same. That's not necessarily innovation, that's just context. Let's not mistake increasing context for diminishing ambition.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:30:57 PM by robwebster »

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #1065 on: April 20, 2014, 08:28:13 PM »
Systematic Chaos is bonkers. It's got massive structural similarities with Octavarium,

What do you mean by this? 8VM and SC sound nothing alike and don't really have, well, anything in common except for maybe the 7-8 song range thing with an epic and a mini epic before the epic. If that's what you mean, then something like that doesn't even matter when the two albums share nothing else that I would call similar by DT standards.

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1066 on: April 20, 2014, 08:42:16 PM »
I wasn't saying it was as experimental as Awake - you've moved the goalposts, there - but even so, I'm not sure Awake really does hold up to that much scrutiny as a gold standard of experimentation, does it?

It didn't exactly re-invent musical composition with revelatory structural intent, but it's the most experimental Dream Theater album, and their most progressive work.

I maintain it's much easier to stand out when you've only got sixteen songs to stand against.

...and I 'd argue the opposite. That in following Images and Words, Awake had a much tougher job ahead of it, in comparison to what Systematic Chaos had to follow. It's a good album, but the only 'bonkers' thing about it is Mike Portnoy rapping about the War on Terror, which is bonkers in the Ed Wood sense of the word, rather than the Wagnerian eccentric genius sense of the word.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #1067 on: April 20, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
I don't see how anything not called Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence can be Dream Theater's most experimental work.

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1068 on: April 20, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »
You've have a solid point for the first side, but the second is one big homage to various prog bands in quite a safe manner. Still adore the title song, but I'd find it hard to consider it an experiment, as such an epic is quite an expected thing for prog bands to make.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #1069 on: April 20, 2014, 08:50:36 PM »
Systematic Chaos is bonkers. It's got massive structural similarities with Octavarium,

What do you mean by this? 8VM and SC sound nothing alike and don't really have, well, anything in common except for maybe the 7-8 song range thing with an epic and a mini epic before the epic. If that's what you mean, then something like that doesn't even matter when the two albums share nothing else that I would call similar by DT standards.
It's not as neat as a song-for-song thing, but I always think they ebb and flow in similar ways. The Answer Lies Within and Forsaken are obviously completely different tonally, but they're both simple songs by Dream Theater's standards that set a tone the next tracks sort of stick to, but becomes looser throughout the album. Two, three and four have a lot in common, five's a shift (whether reintroducing or completely eliminating the metal element!), six is a greater shift, seven's a micro-epic with a split personality, setting the scene for a macro-epic that broods, then explodes, then resolves.

I've always sort of thought Systematic Chaos is like Octavarium's evil twin. The music's not alike, but the way the music moves. I don't know, maybe it's just me!

I maintain it's much easier to stand out when you've only got sixteen songs to stand against.

...and I 'd argue the opposite. That in following Images and Words, Awake had a much tougher job ahead of it, in comparison to what Systematic Chaos had to follow. It's a good album, but the only 'bonkers' thing about it is Mike Portnoy rapping about the War on Terror, which is bonkers in the Ed Wood sense of the word, rather than the Wagnerian eccentric genius sense of the word.
I think Wagnerian eccentric genius is a bit of a stretch for any phase of Dream Theater, but seriously? I wouldn't have said Mike Portnoy rapping is even the most bonkers bit of that song - but hey, to each their own!

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1070 on: April 20, 2014, 09:12:49 PM »
I wasn't really slamming DT when I said they hadn't experimented since SDOIT, as most bands find their sound and stick to it; King Crimson are hardly the majority standard in that regard. I was just defending their latest 2 albums from accusations of stagnation, when I don't see how the final bunch of Portnoy albums were exactly breaking new ground for the band musically either.

There's no shame in not redefining their style, and sticking to what works, as it still works very well, as the success of DT12 has proven. I doubt DT are ever gonna blow me away again in the same way they did with their earlier albums, but without Portnoy they're still producing excellent songs like Bridges in the Sky, The Bigger Picture, and Illumination Theory, which are top-tier DT songs.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1071 on: April 20, 2014, 09:26:25 PM »
What rob said. I don't know how anyone can think SC sounded familiar given some of the departures on that album. BCASL is the only DT album of the MP era that in retrospect sounds a bit familiar, given all of the ground they'd covered prior.
But ADTOE was the most familiar album they've ever released (to put it very nicely), and DT12 only has a few moments that really surprise me, and as a result both albums basically wore off on me before the albums were even released.

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1072 on: April 20, 2014, 09:28:31 PM »
I don't know how anyone can think SC sounded familiar given some of the departures on that album.

Examples?

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1073 on: April 20, 2014, 09:45:20 PM »
Really? You actually need examples?
How about listen to Systematic Chaos, timestamp - 0:00 - 78:41. :lol

Offline James Sucellus

« Reply #1074 on: April 20, 2014, 09:47:05 PM »
I see.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #1075 on: April 21, 2014, 05:16:28 AM »
I wasn't really slamming DT when I said they hadn't experimented since SDOIT, as most bands find their sound and stick to it; King Crimson are hardly the majority standard in that regard. I was just defending their latest 2 albums from accusations of stagnation, when I don't see how the final bunch of Portnoy albums were exactly breaking new ground for the band musically either.

There's no shame in not redefining their style, and sticking to what works, as it still works very well, as the success of DT12 has proven. I doubt DT are ever gonna blow me away again in the same way they did with their earlier albums, but without Portnoy they're still producing excellent songs like Bridges in the Sky, The Bigger Picture, and Illumination Theory, which are top-tier DT songs.
There are a lot of things in there that totally ring true! I almost agree with you, and especially with the second paragraph.

Systematic Chaos isn't always brand new, no album is always brand new and that absolutely includes Awake, which shifted its tone a lot but its songwriting discipline, not very much. The Dark Eternal Night, Repentance, and Prophets of War are three of the most unfamiliar songs in DT's discography, one after the other. Prophets of War, in particular, isn't a song you can explain in terms of other DT tracks. It's got the disco intro like... er, like Prophets of War. It's got the falsetto backing vocals of... The Test That Stumped Them All, I guess? Except not really. The riff's back on familiar ground, (though the chants it underscores aren't,) but its this offbeat song built around a steady evolving groove, which never actually takes a moment out for an instrumental section - it's vocals wall to wall. It's basically the opposite of every Dream Theater stereotype.

Repentance courts Porcupine Tree and Opeth, and is a rare long-form track with no metal aspirations whatsoever. Dense choirs of umpteen JLBs, brooding and cycling to an eerie head over increasingly grim guitar melodies. Compared to the other two, The Dark Eternal Night is more familiar territory, it's like someone turned The Dance of Eternity into a vocal song - but the vocals are completely alien, the rhythmic distorted screams are not something I ever thought Dream Theater would touch until I heard it with my own ears, and nor had they ever written a riff so growly and sludgey that those kind of vocals might ever match it. It's clearly DT, it's a song nobody but Dream Theater could ever have written, but it's also a song that they never did write until 2007, and we've never really heard its ilk since.

I only picked Systematic Chaos as one of the starker examples - I could not have imagined, in the days before Octavarium came out, for instance, that they'd have written a song like The Answer Lies Within, or I Walk Beside You, or Never Enough. Those songs utterly floored me, there was this sense of, "Crikey, is this Dream Theater?" There was also the curious layout with its ambient interludes, the Muse influence not just in the obvious places but also in The Root of All Evil, Panic Attack, Sacrificed Sons, the orchestra. They had a lot of new colours in their pallet with Octavarium, and Systematic Chaos replaced shades of grey with bold blacks and whites.

As I said, though, I almost agree with you! I think A Dramatic Turn of Events was deliberately a very safe Dream Theater album, and agree that despite playing to its own formula more than any other DT album, it sounds utterly refreshed - a change is as good as a break, Mike Mangini has rejuvenated the band, and there's nothing wrong with writing music that's familiar if it's familiar and good. On DT12, none of the songs sound much like any other song in their catalogue for very long, and the self-title is as much a statement of how much they've moved as of how much they've stayed the same: "this is who we are now" - but yes, their trademark sound is absolutely in there, it's a crucial part of the mix, and it's not something to be ashamed of. Bands would kill for an identity as distinctive as Dream Theater's, a signature style is something to be cherished, not hidden - Bridges in the Sky is classic Dream Theater in every sense of the word, it sits right in the centre of their comfort zone but it's another brilliant DT song. That's wonderful.

But I think the idea they stopped innovating at Six Degrees, whether intended as a slam or not, is a rather unfair mischaracterisation of a band that's still very creatively fertile. I don't think it holds up to much scrutiny, and I suspect has more to do with popping the old stuff on a pedestal than any dearth of ideas in the new stuff.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1076 on: April 21, 2014, 05:36:23 AM »
The only thing I miss about MP is the sound of the albums.

I listened to BC&SL yesterday then immediately put on Illumination Theory.

Shit - those drums sound so awful when you haven't heard the new album in a while...

Rob - I always considered Systematic Chaos kind of like Octavarium's evil twin too. It's not just the 8 tracks thing either.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1077 on: April 21, 2014, 05:56:15 AM »
Really? You actually need examples?
How about listen to Systematic Chaos, timestamp - 0:00 - 78:41. :lol

Oh Snap! :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline OsMosis2259

• Pretty Pretty Pretty Good!
« Reply #1078 on: April 21, 2014, 10:28:59 AM »
The only thing I miss about MP is the sound of the albums.

I listened to BC&SL yesterday then immediately put on Illumination Theory.

Shit - those drums sound so awful when you haven't heard the new album in a while...

I still can't believe how the band approved the drum sound on DT12... This is where I really miss MP.

While the songs are great, the drum sound on DT12 is def the worst since WDADU.

Take This for the Pain documentary has the best sounding MM drums.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1079 on: April 21, 2014, 10:40:02 AM »
I really didn't mind the drum sound on ADTOE . They just need to find a balance.

Offline OsMosis2259

• Pretty Pretty Pretty Good!
« Reply #1080 on: April 21, 2014, 11:47:20 AM »
I really didn't mind the drum sound on ADTOE . They just need to find a balance.

It's still missing the POWERRRRR

The album itself is great though. A great return to form  :)

Offline TheGreatPretender

• The Second Dancing Turtle
  • You are reading these words.
« Reply #1081 on: April 21, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »
I think the drums on DT12 were appropriate to compliment the guitar. On SC and BCSL, the drum sound is really monstrous, but the guitar sound is soft and full. On DT12, the guitar tone is much more crunchy and sharp, and I think the sharper, more precise drum sound compliments it nicely.
"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Offline red barchetta

• don't worry, I'm being watched lol
« Reply #1082 on: April 21, 2014, 07:07:33 PM »
Mike Mangini is a great drummer.  But yes, I would like to see MP back one day with the band.  He had certainly a lot to say about the drums sound and he was doing some appreciated backing vocals live.  As a drummer, he is also great and a showman of his own.  Maybe his ego was a bit to big and I think he did not have a great relationship at the end with Labrie.
With all respect, sincerely yours

Offline RodrigoAltaf

« Reply #1083 on: April 22, 2014, 12:24:14 AM »
 I voted yes - MP was and still is my favourite member of T, past and present. But he seems to be in a much happier place right now than he was in the years preceding his departure. Maybe if/when things go a bit stale with DT again or if they struggle with a new direction, they decide for yet another member change. Come to think of it, I canīt think of a band which has benefited more from member changes than DT.

Offline tiagodon

« Reply #1084 on: April 22, 2014, 07:07:41 AM »
Thatīs why I see a JP dictatorship in the band since MP left.
He doesnīt give a damn to the bass and drum lines. All he cares about is the guitar!
I canīt hear the bass, the drums sound awful, the guitars sound great.