Author Topic: Azam Ali  (Read 977 times)

Offline sueño

• How Dare I Be So Beautiful?
Azam Ali
« on: June 28, 2013, 01:58:14 PM »
Anyone heard of her?  I'm big fan of world music, particularly Eastern and African.

This artist is very  :chill with a gorgeous voice.  I've been digging her for a few years now.

Enjoy!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJl2ne0Qjs
"We spend most of our lives convinced we’re the protagonist of the story, but we rarely realize that we’re just supporting characters in everybody else’s story. Nobody thinks about you as much as you do."

Offline senecadawg2

Re: Azam Ali
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 08:01:27 AM »
Cool video, nice voice, and damn she's gorgeous!
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline sueño

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 10:15:44 AM »
So smooth.  You just wanna sit somewhere breezy, listening.

Glad you like!
"We spend most of our lives convinced we’re the protagonist of the story, but we rarely realize that we’re just supporting characters in everybody else’s story. Nobody thinks about you as much as you do."

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 11:16:19 AM »
She's the chick who sang on Bucketheads coma...awesome to know her music is in the same vibe as that song.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline seasonsinthesky

• roo)))m noise
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 09:36:41 PM »
she also does the vocals on "An Elephant in the Delta Waves" by dredg (one of their best pieces!). really mesmerizing song.

Offline sueño

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 11:39:25 PM »
She's the chick who sang on Bucketheads coma...awesome to know her music is in the same vibe as that song.

And I love Buckethead's vibe

Offline sueño

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 04:55:40 PM »

Listening to this now.  It is so beautiful!   :azn:

I resolve to be nothing...   :(

Offline sueño

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 02:32:03 PM »
Just learned that Ms Ali has recorded vocals for the soundtrack of a film coming out this Fall.  She can't say which one...but I know I'll be buying that soundtrack!   :tup