Afterthoughts
2 (25%)
Something Very Strange
1 (12.5%)
Waiting For Me
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 21, 2013, 06:21:16 AM

Author Topic: Spock's Beard Survivor 2013 - Brief Nocturnes And Dreamless Sleep (Round 2)  (Read 676 times)

Offline The Letter M

Brief Nocturnes And Dreamless Sleep
Hiding Out
I Know Your Secret
A Treasure Abandoned
Afterthoughts
Something Very Strange
Waiting For Me

Round 1's Results:
I Know Your Secret 2 (33.3%)
Submerged 3 (50%)
Afterthoughts 1 (16.7%)

7. Submerged

Going with IKYS.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Online Mladen

I Know Your Secret

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
I Know Your Secret has two votes when shitty ass Afterthoughts is still alive?  Good Lord.

Online Mladen

I think Afterthoughts is pretty awesome, it's actually my 2nd favorite song on the album.

Offline The Letter M

I think Afterthoughts is pretty awesome, it's actually my 2nd favorite song on the album.

2nd or 3rd for me. It's a worthy addition to the "Thoughts" series of songs. Here's hoping that Neal helps SB write "Thoughts Part 4" for their next album or the one after!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Sorry fellas, I can't get over half-assed it sounds. The sections where there is no music and just the multi-part vocals sound so tired and boring. 

Online Mladen

I'm always at least amused by multi-part vocals in SB songs, and this one is no exception. I like how they also managed to put a twist on it, with the first time only one voice entering, and then second time there are those keyboards in the last verse that give the section a nice touch. It's also cool how ''casual'' that part is, not being too central like in the first two Thoughts songs.

Offline Unlegit

I Know Your Secret.