Through the Distance
0 (0%)
The Physics of Gridlock
1 (6.7%)
End Credits
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 18, 2013, 12:27:15 PM

Author Topic: Pain of Salvation Survivor - Road Salt Two: Round 1!  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Pain of Salvation Survivor - Road Salt Two: Round 1!
« on: June 16, 2013, 12:27:15 PM »
Results from last round:

Sisters 3 (17.6%)
Road Salt 14 (82.4%)

---

Final results for Road Salt One:

1. Sisters
2. Road Salt

3. Linoleum
4. No Way
5. Tell Me You Don't Know
6. Innocence
7. Darkness of Mine
8. Curiosity
9. She Likes to Hide
    Where it Hurts
11. Of Dust
12. Sleeping Under the Stars

---

Sister won the Road Salt One survivor, but the title-track goes to the finals as well. All-in-all, the results are quite good, actually. Basically, with every PoS album, you want to send at least 4-5 tracks to the final and the same goes for Road Salt One. I'm okay with the two finalists and Linoleum to consolation though, but I still think No Way should have been there instead of Linoleum.

New album, new rounds, new survivor! Up now is the last album before the big finale; Road Salt Two! I prefer this one slightly over One, but both have been growing on me immensely. I won't comment now what my favourite tracks on this one are, you'll find out soon enough I guess. Also, for the people wondering where the hell 'Break Darling Break' and 'Of Salt' are; I didn't include them, like I didn't include any bonus tracks on previous albums. I know it's sad, for both are killer tracks, but it wouldn't be fair to the other albums to include bonus tracks here.

Happy voting!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
Re: Pain of Salvation Survivor - Road Salt Two: Round 1!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 12:34:14 PM »
Road Salt Theme or End Credits

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 01:30:25 PM »
End Credits, definitely. And while I agree that Of Salt and Break Darling Break are amazing, it's kinda good that they aren't here because I doubt that Break Darling Break would have made the finals for this album and it would have just pissed me off. :P
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 01:44:40 PM »
Break Darling Break is fucking awesome, but this whole album is full of awesome tracks. I honestly want at least 5 of these in the finals..
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline jammindude

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 01:47:51 PM »
End Credits...Road Salt Theme...then To the Shoreline PLEASE! (although, I'd be OK with The Deeper Cut as well)
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 01:55:26 PM »
I'm with you on To the Shoreline, but definitely NOT with The Deeper Cut.
I voted End Credits by the way.
Squ

Offline jammindude

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 02:04:35 PM »
I'm with you on To the Shoreline, but definitely NOT with The Deeper Cut.
I voted End Credits by the way.

It's one of those songs that starts out good...but by the end, I want to take a hatchet to my stereo.   One time I got curious, and I actually counted IN EXCESS of 100 repetitions of "...into the wild..."   Not even Angel and the Gambler is that guilty!!!

Offline Unlegit

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »
End Credits.

Offline namgalsipsclar

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 05:47:11 PM »
I clicked Physics of Gridlock but I meant End Credits  :facepalm:
Not that it matters...

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 10:15:07 PM »
This one didn't really get me going like the first one did.  I need to revisit it.  I think Mortar Grind is by far my fav though.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 03:07:16 AM »
END CREDITS

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »
Road Salt Theme
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 07:29:51 PM »
End Credits...Road Salt Theme...then To the Shoreline PLEASE! (although, I'd be OK with The Deeper Cut as well)
You're insane.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 07:53:35 PM »
You're insane.

Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...

I sure *felt* insane after listening to that for seemingly endless time.

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 09:24:40 PM »
That's a ridiculous exaggeration and I, for one, won't stand for it.

You're insane.

Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...Into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wild into the wiiiiiiiiillllld...
There, I fixed it for you.  ;D

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 03:11:19 AM »
... what did you fix?
Squ

Offline jammindude

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 05:42:18 AM »
... what did you fix?

I think he chopped off about a dozen of the hundred.  What he doesn't seem to remember is that I have counted, and it wasn't an exaggeration....as a matter of fact, I may have shorted it by a few, because I left off the parts where Daniel sings it MORE times in some of the dead spaces between!!!   :yeahright

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 10:46:45 PM »
... what did you fix?
Exactly. :)

Humor doesn't translate well in an online medium.