Author Topic: i need help (again :( )  (Read 578 times)

Offline rude boy

i need help (again :( )
« on: June 13, 2013, 06:53:48 AM »
So, as it turns my university has no acces to any of the articles I need to finish my thesis. I feel kinda ashamed for doing this again, but since you were able to help me once with a similar request, I am hoping you could do it once more. I wouldn't ask here if I hadn't tried all other available options with no success.

The article I'm looking for this time is ''It's a Guy Thing: The experience of Women in Canadian sports car competition'' by David A. Chambers and it was published in Sport History Review, november 2006, vol. 37, issue 2.

I once again apologize for this, but I'm out of options (again). It seems that our destiny as individuals and as a nation is in begging for help from western hemisphere (i'm Croatian)  :-[

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: i need help (again :( )
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 07:00:20 AM »
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline rude boy

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 07:12:58 AM »
Thanks for the effort, but that's the other thing. As I wrote the first time but forgot to write this time, I'm very tight with my budget and I don't have the 21 pounds to pay for it right now. So I thought that some of you who are still in college have acces to this article and could download it for me. I know this isnt' exactly fair, it's maybe even illegal, but right now I cannot afford to pay that kind of money for a 15 page article.

I'm ashamed that I even have to ask something like this on a public forum because I believe that my own college (faculty) and it's library should have a subscription for this kind of journals so the students could use them, but it hasn't got it. So I don't know what else to do.

If this request is in any way against the rules, then I appologise and ask you all to ignore it (as I wrote the first time I asked for help).
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:26:40 AM by rude boy »

Offline cyberdrummer

• Setlist Guru and DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 09:00:55 AM »
I'm not sure I can help this time, there doesn't seem to be any way of logging in through an institutional subscription on the website. I'll see if I can find it anywhere else though.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 09:14:22 AM »
Not sure if anyone uses Mozilla Firefox, but their BugMeNot extension is often handy in situations like this.

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »
You can't do an inter library loan?