Not yet, but I've been planning to start
0 (0%)
I would like to, but the thought of razors down there scares the crap out of me
5 (4.8%)
No, it's against my religion
1 (1%)
I used to, but I don't anymore
3 (2.9%)
None of your business, who the hell do you think you are?
3 (2.9%)
I don't have to, I haven't hit puberty yet
0 (0%)
I trim, but I don't go completely bare
38 (36.2%)
I would never do that, even though I expect women to do so
5 (4.8%)
Kevin Moore
17 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: Let's get to know each other better  (Read 8366 times)

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
Re: Let's get to know each other better
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2013, 03:23:31 AM »
I'd actually like to shave my arms and legs too
Worst part of a woman's life in summer, barring awful summer period pains of course. God bless you :lol

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline AngelBack

• I'm officially a lard......
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Why you want beef with broccoli ?
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2013, 11:46:37 AM »
There are creams you can buy (bout 6 dollars walmart), you put on with a sponge, wait 2 minutes, shower and all gone.  Some say it burns but I did not experience this.  My ex loved it and now that I am dating I'll be ready.  And aesthetically, a thick bush can give the appearance of a little less length to offer, so who doesn't want to maximize what God gave you?  And sensations are greatly increased. 

Wow, did I just reply to this topic to a thousand strangers...oh yeah, it's DTF, nothing anyone would be surprised at here!
But the arc of your life will still be profound

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2013, 11:54:19 AM »
There are creams you can buy (bout 6 dollars walmart), you put on with a sponge, wait 2 minutes, shower and all gone.  Some say it burns but I did not experience this.  My ex loved it and now that I am dating I'll be ready.  And aesthetically, a thick bush can give the appearance of a little less length to offer, so who doesn't want to maximize what God gave you?  And sensations are greatly increased. 

Wow, did I just reply to this topic to a thousand strangers...oh yeah, it's DTF, nothing anyone would be surprised at here!
Do you know what these creams are called exactly?  :blush

Offline AngelBack

• I'm officially a lard......
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Why you want beef with broccoli ?
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2013, 11:59:37 AM »
Hydrochloric acid I believe......no, look in the ladies shaving section, can't remember but works great, no burn.
But the arc of your life will still be profound

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2013, 12:01:18 PM »
Sweet, I'll probably go awkwardly poke around there at some point soon  :lol

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »

5. I'm not picky, but if it's a jungle down there that's not exactly appealing. I don't need to be pulling hairs out my teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_50AduGvQAU (see around the 29-second mark :lol)

EXACTLY. That's my every afternoon and I'm sick of it.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2013, 12:09:08 PM »
I shave pretty regularly now that I've got a ladyfriend, and if I don't then I'll trim every few days since I'm the direct descendant of a fucking caveman apparently. But I've simply got a separate shaving cream and razor for my precious. I shave as I would normally, just with extra caution and a lot more shaving cream. I've never had so much as a knick or any problems with actually shaving using the extra moisturizing Gilette gel/cream. I also use a Gilette razor, the super expensive four-razor, quad-core, thick-strip, super-shave whatever-the-fuck-it's-called.

On a random note, I've found I actually like a girl with a little hair down there. Before this, I've only been with women who either have a landing strip or are completely shaved, and it was nice and still is from time to time; but god damn it, it's good to know that I'm with a woman who's passed fuckin' puberty. I mean, I don't wanna go down on The Adams Family's Thing or anything, but my girl has just been lightly trimming and it's oddly sexy. So yeah fuck the whole idea that women should be bald down there 24/7. Plus I feel the pain of doing that now and it's certainly not something I'd want to do so often that it's always bald. But mainly it's for my own benefit since I recently bought a lot of new boxers and boy is it freeing. It's all about what you're comfortable with. Fuck the men that want their women to be shaved no matter what and fuck the women who want the same. All about dat comfort. Plus she's been going down on me a lot more recently so  :police: :police: :metal :azn: :coolio

P.S. I submit that this thread be changed to "Let's Talk About Each Other's Crotches v.Shaving"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:20:14 PM by TioJorge »

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2020, 03:31:28 PM »
I love that this still doesn't appear to be against anyone's religion.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline XJDenton

• What a shame
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2020, 03:40:09 PM »
I do not.
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled." - Richard Feynman

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2020, 03:43:23 PM »
What blades do you guys use.

Anyone use the Manscape lawnmower. Tearing through the garden with reckless abandon?
https://www.manscaped.com/products/lawn-mower-manscaping-2?variant=12574215438416
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline Northern Lion

• Defender of Liberty
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2020, 04:35:40 PM »
Oh wow, this went south quickly.

I would never do it and I don't ask my wife to either and she never has.  Would I be intrigued by it if she did?  Yeah probably, but I still won't ask.
"You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face"

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2020, 05:01:30 PM »
I do, in moderation, to be neat.  I do not understand the fascination with being completely cleanshaven.  I like a little grass on the field.  Frosting on the cake.  Fuzz on the peach.  I'll stop now. :)

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2020, 08:41:00 AM »
What blades do you guys use.

Anyone use the Manscape lawnmower. Tearing through the garden with reckless abandon?
https://www.manscaped.com/products/lawn-mower-manscaping-2?variant=12574215438416
I use the Schick Hydro 5.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2020, 09:42:06 AM »
I haven't bought shaving supplies in 4 years and I can't imagine how much money I've saved... A bag of disposable razors is enough for me to take care of 'miscellaneous' needs (I bought a bag in May 2016 and still have half of it left). And my electric trimmer takes care of the rest.

Quoth Stadler, I don't mind a little fuzz on the peach.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2020, 09:49:20 AM »
Got to tend the garden, if I wasn't interested in having any sexual encounters, then I probably would be lazy and not care, but as a single dude, need to keep that in check.  I'd be pretty embarrassed to pull down my pants with a bush the first time with someone  :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2020, 09:50:48 AM »
Got to tend the garden, if I wasn't interested in having any sexual encounters, then I probably would be lazy and not care, but as a single dude, need to keep that in check.  I'd be pretty embarrassed to pull down my pants with a bush the first time with someone  :lol

Oh yeah. Once I was ready for dinner time and then I realized I'd have to re-enact Indiana Jones hacking through the brush with a machete just to get to the hot spring. Nope. Don't like that.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2020, 10:11:44 AM »
If I trim, I never go bald. But I love to keep it neatly trimmed. I can't stand the wild forest