Author Topic: Lucien's Top 30  (Read 10333 times)

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
Re: Lucien's Top 30
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2013, 08:57:03 AM »
Every time I listen to These Walls, I like it a little bit more. I'm actually a bit surprised at all the positive posts  :lol

I'm actually much happier seeing this ranked #1 than the more common choices of LTL, ACOS, or Scarred. :lol
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Lucien

• James 5:1-5
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »
Every time I listen to These Walls, I like it a little bit more. I'm actually a bit surprised at all the positive posts  :lol

I'm actually much happier seeing this ranked #1 than the more common choices of LTL, ACOS, or Scarred. :lol

Originally Breaking All Illusions was going to be #1 and These Walls #5, but then I remembered how much I utterly love These Walls.
"Kind of a stupid game, isn't it?" - Calvin

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2013, 09:00:51 AM »

Originally Breaking All Illusions was going to be #1 and These Walls #5, but then I remembered how much I utterly love These Walls.

I was going to add BAI to my list too. :lol Glad you changed your mind! :biggrin: I can't wait to hear it on Live at Luna Park.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2013, 09:27:44 AM »
Great choice! I also rank These Wall quite highly in my favorites list although when it first came out I could help but be disappointed because of the intro. It seemed like such a tease...I really wanted a heavy song to match the sludgy guitar.  :lol
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2013, 09:41:46 AM »
These Walls isn't that high on my list, but it's a great song and it warms my heart to see it ranked above Overratedvarium :tup

Offline Ruba

« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2013, 02:29:39 AM »
Odd pick, but not a bad song. One of their best poppier tracks.

Offline nicbor87

« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2013, 05:54:38 AM »
Dunno...These Walls got this Linkin Park vibe going on for me  ???

So yeah, a clear number one  :rollin