General > Musicians

Paris in the Spring - Orion (new album out now April 2023)

(1/10) > >>

Zantera:
Hello, fellow DTFers.

About 3 months ago I started working on making my own music, just for doing something fun. My first idea was to make one album for each season of the year, spring, summer, autumn and winter, and make all different from each other, both musically and different influences, etc. Anyhow, I released my first album a few weeks ago, which is the Spring-album. I'm currently working on the Summer-album, which is progressing very nicely, and should be out in June-July, depending on when I get happy with it. Most of the songs are already done.

But to get back to the album I already have out, it's called Bright Lights and has 6 songs on it. About 30 minutes of running time, and it's mainly a mixture of Post-Rock and Ambient, and my idea is that all the upcoming albums will have slightly different sounds and influences on them, but all be around the 30 minute mark with 6 songs.

1. Beach Party 04:44
2. Paris in the Spring 05:00
3. Efflorescence 02:36
4. Summer Nights 04:40
5. Waves 02:32
6. Bright Lights 09:16

The name for the project comes from a song by the band Amplifier, both because it's an amazing song, but also because I felt it had that atmosphere I was going for with the music.

Check it out here: https://parisinthespring.bandcamp.com/ (you can also download it free from here, if you prefer listening on the computer)

Cheers! :)

?:
Cool stuff, I can definitely hear the spring vibe! :tup The name of the project is pretty similar to a Finnish pop group called Pariisin Kevät (Spring of Paris) but I can already say that your music is more pleasant for my ears than that band :P

Zantera:
Haha awesome, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Dark Castle:
I feel like you should pull back the drums presence a bit and let the guitar take the lead. I'm liking it though  :tup

Zantera:
I appreciate the tips. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version