Author Topic: Updated release date for "Live at Luna Park" ?  (Read 1716 times)

Offline bronco1552

Updated release date for "Live at Luna Park" ?
« on: May 24, 2013, 10:30:11 AM »
Hello,

Just curious if there has been an update to the release date for DT "Live at Luna Park"? Everything I can find says May, but we're almost done with May. Thanks for any info!  :metal

Offline robwebster

Re: Still no release date for "Live at Luna Park"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 10:32:49 AM »
The updated release date is "Not May."

And, honestly? Probably not June, either. No official word, but delays confirmed, and you're right, there's literally no chance of a May release window at this point.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
Re: Updated release date for "Live at Luna Park" ?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 10:36:09 AM »
A lot of conflicting reports about release date at the moment, none close to official. As rob said, definitely not May, and very likely not June either. Beyond that, who knows.

I guess you'll just have to stick around the forum, so you'll know as soon as a date is announced. :tup
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline bronco1552

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 10:38:00 AM »
Thanks for the info guys! Have a great weekend!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 11:06:08 AM »
Nothing new to update.  There is already a thread on the Luna Park DVD.  Granted, it is huge and kind of went off track with goofing around and a million other things since the delay has been so long, so I understand you not wanting to plow through the entire thread.  But I'm going to lock this one, since there is already an existing thread on the subject.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."