Poll

Vote for your FAVOURITE:

The Idiot's Lantern
4 (50%)
Love & Monsters
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 01, 2013, 07:42:58 AM

Author Topic: Doctor Who - Series 2 (2006) - Round 2  (Read 716 times)

Offline robwebster

Doctor Who - Series 2 (2006) - Round 2
« on: April 30, 2013, 07:42:58 AM »
Well! That seemed to work. With no votes apiece, The Idiot's Lantern and Love & Monsters are both out.

Jostle for placement, then on with the show. All votes for your favourite ep. As there's only two, we're on single votes this round.

Round 3 will continue tomorrow with both episodes gone.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: Doctor Who - Series 2 (2006) - Round 2
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 08:23:42 AM »
Voted for Love and Monsters.

These are both so much better than Fear Her.

What happens if you get a tie here? :P

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 08:40:30 AM »
It'll be deemed that there's no significant difference between them, they'll both be ranked dead last, probably in episodic order, (irritatingly, cos I'm with you, my vote's for Love & Monsters,) and the process will continue.

What I did consider doing, is I might withhold my vote on a tiebreak round, so if the results are revealed and a deciding vote is necessary, I can cast it and move on. If that sounds too tyrannical (it shouldn't, because it means I wouldn't be participating at all in the vast majority of tiebreakers) I might do the opposite, and vote at first but revoke it if there's an unbreakable tie. I might do that anyway, in this case, seeing as the first option's off the table now I've voted.

Another option, and it's probably fairer because it doesn't leave me with a casting vote, would be to tally up the performances in all previous rounds. Two stalemates in a row, overall performance comes into play. Wouldn't work for a round one tie, but it feels more democratic. So I'll do that, if necessary and when possible.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 02:35:04 PM »
Love and monsters is actually quite a good episode. Definitely better than idiots lantern, for me.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 08:19:15 AM »
Oh, fuck.