Dream Theater - New Single - ReGeneration : True?

Started by Ludvig, April 30, 2013, 07:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnybaxy

I agree, I thibk its time for a chaaaayyyyaaaaaaaannnnggee

Lucien

Well, IF Re-generation is true... Here's my theory on it.

That man in the picture is Nicholas. (gasp)

The other one is the Hypnotherapist.

Re-generation: Those two come back to life - Metropolis Part 3.

DebraKadabra

Quote from: Zydar on May 01, 2013, 11:33:26 AM
She craves our erotic behaviour, and watch our every move.

You so punny.  You make me laugh long time. :lol

Quote from: Implode on May 01, 2013, 12:00:22 PMMaybe someone should remember this thread for the DTF Awards later on.  :lol

:justjen

Ħ

I am lolling so hard at the Chicken Soup album speculations. :lol

Lolzeez

DebraKadabra

Mindflux

Implode

Quote from: DebraKadabra on May 01, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Quote from: Implode on May 01, 2013, 12:00:22 PMMaybe someone should remember this thread for the DTF Awards later on.  :lol

:justjen

3 years on this forum and I still don't know what that emote means. :lol

Lolzeez

LEGIT INFORMATION FROM JP'S FACEBOOK lies

"Hello dear fans,this is an important announcement that will be a huge surprise.You know,Chicken Soup has always been an important part of my life. I have always loved my mom's amazing chicken soup. But one day,I was poisoned. It was a very difficult month for my entire family and a huge challenge for me. I have decided to write a concept album about this incident. Ever since SFAM,I have been thinking about an album about my mom's chicken soup. So the band gathered around and we said to ourselves,If we want to make a good album,it has to be a first in the entire music industry. To begin with,we got some random kid to make our cover designs. The results were definitely crappy (in a good way). Cause now,we are going to change our trademark font to the amazingly horrid (in a good way) font by some random fan. He wants to be unnamed. You can call him the font guy. Anyways,I had to make little tweaks to make the storyline more interesting. The character is really addicted to chicken soup that he/she/it continues having more. In the end,he/she/it dies and experiences an amazing journey in another dimension. We also wanted to have a more jam oriented album. So,we added a shit ton of jams just to make the fans even happier. But there was a small problem. Our drummer,Mike Mangini wanted to leave after the album was completed. If we had known about this,we wouldn't have included his song "Apparently,Chicken Soup Is Bad". So,we had to hold auditions for a new drummer. And we wrote a song while the drummers were auditioning. Guest stars include,Kevin Moore wearing a spacesuit,Lars Ulrich,Steven Wilson's left hand and the new drummer. It is an epic song that's 24 hours long. I bet we will really enjoy playing it live. It will take ages for the new DVD so this will hopefully keep you on your feet for like 5 days."

-JP

PS:This is all a joke,don't take seriously. (KWahmett?)

perfey

DebraKadabra

Quote from: Lolzeez on May 02, 2013, 12:52:20 PM

"Hello dear fans,this is an important announcement that will be a huge surprise.You know,Chicken Soup has always been an important part of my life. I have always loved my mom's amazing chicken soup. But one day,I was poisoned. It was a very difficult month for my entire family and a huge challenge for me. I have decided to write a concept album about this incident. Ever since SFAM,I have been thinking about an album about my mom's chicken soup. So the band gathered around and we said to ourselves,If we want to make a good album,it has to be a first in the entire music industry. To begin with,we got some random kid to make our cover designs. The results were definitely crappy (in a good way). Cause now,we are going to change our trademark font to the amazingly horrid (in a good way) font by some random fan. He wants to be unnamed. You can call him the font guy. Anyways,I had to make little tweaks to make the storyline more interesting. The character is really addicted to chicken soup that he/she/it continues having more. In the end,he/she/it dies and experiences an amazing journey in another dimension. We also wanted to have a more jam oriented album. So,we added a shit ton of jams just to make the fans even happier. But there was a small problem. Our drummer,Mike Mangini wanted to leave after the album was completed. If we had known about this,we wouldn't have included his song "Apparently,Chicken Soup Is Bad". So,we had to hold auditions for a new drummer. And we wrote a song while the drummers were auditioning. Guest stars include,Kevin Moore wearing a spacesuit,Lars Ulrich,Steven Wilson's left hand and the new drummer. It is an epic song that's 24 hours long. I bet we will really enjoy playing it live. It will take ages for the new DVD so this will hopefully keep you on your feet for like 5 days."

-JP

I love you so much, Lolz. :heart :rollin

WildeSilas

Hilarious! I wrote a similar piece after the release of ADTOE and got banned. Still have a "watched" note on my profile that I can't seem to get removed.   ???

Ruba

-JP

:rollin :rollin Goddamnit, this is fun!

hefdaddy42

Quote from: WildeSilas on May 02, 2013, 08:37:31 PM
Hilarious! I wrote a similar piece after the release of ADTOE and got banned. Still have a "watched" note on my profile that I can't seem to get removed.   ???
That is because we are still watching you.

Watching you.

Watching you.

You.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

DebraKadabra

Big Hath

DebraKadabra

jammindude

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on May 03, 2013, 01:53:52 AM

Watching you.

Watching you.

You.

cramx3

hefdaddy42

Quote from: jammindude on May 03, 2013, 09:57:53 PM

Watching you.

Watching you.

You.

:clap:

I was starting to lose my faith in DTF.  Thank you, jd.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

DebraKadabra

Watching you.

Watching you.

You.

Well done. :lol :lol :lol

Big Hath

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on May 04, 2013, 04:08:58 AM

Watching you.

Watching you.

You.

:clap:

I was starting to lose my faith in DTF.  Thank you, jd.

I suppose you missed this:

Quote from: Big Hath on May 03, 2013, 07:45:13 AM
they see your every move

The King in Crimson

DebraKadabra

ZirconBlue

GasparXR

wolfking

:rollin Private Eyes for the win, such a great song.

I want DT13 to open with a cover of Private Eyes!  :hefdaddy

The King in Crimson

DebraKadabra

Ħ

-JP
Posted from his iPhone.

DebraKadabra