Author Topic: North Korea  (Read 9636 times)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
Re: North Korea
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2020, 02:41:47 PM »
I was flipping between CNN and Fox news while exercising earlier so I don't forget which one did a piece on this today, but it was their belief that he is alive.  All the reports of him being dead are single sourced according to that reporter so he found them hard to believe.  What they did think, was that with corona and Kim's really poor health, he's locked up where no one can get to him to spread the virus to him.  Apparently that was caused by one of his close security guards getting sick with covid.  I mean, who knows, but that seemed like a possibility just as much as him being dead.  It's certainly an interesting situation over there.  Trump also hinted about knowing about his situation but wouldn't comment but the little he did say, almost made it seem like he was alive.
In hiding is the S. Korean assessment, which seems to be what we're following. Certainly a possibility. I'm just having trouble buying that he doesn't make his situation known. He could get on a webcam and wish his people happy Vlasto day or something. Fuck, even Biden comes out from the basement once a week or so.

I'm asking this with respect, because I'm only getting whiffs and hints of what's going on, but what's the speculation as to why he's in hiding?  COVID?  Something else?  I thought I heard over the wire on Saturday that he had some medical work done; is this just the recovery period?

So you're like the rest of the world  :lol but yea, all that I heard too.  We just don't know it seems, but I feel something covid related might be in play given the timing.  Just my opinion.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2020, 03:27:19 PM »
Yeah, the S. Koreans are suggesting he's laying low from Coronavirus. We know his green train has been parked at the family compound for a couple of weeks, and the reports are that a senior advisor tested positive for it. The other reports are that he had a heart procedure done that turned sour. That's why the Chinese sent some people. Presumably to lend a hand from the medical side of things. The leaks from them are either that he's dead or in a PVS.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2017!
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2020, 07:25:25 AM »
Yeah, the S. Koreans are suggesting he's laying low from Coronavirus. We know his green train has been parked at the family compound for a couple of weeks, and the reports are that a senior advisor tested positive for it. The other reports are that he had a heart procedure done that turned sour. That's why the Chinese sent some people. Presumably to lend a hand from the medical side of things. The leaks from them are either that he's dead or in a PVS.

What did he die of?   :)  (I have this mental image of the advisor being drawn and quartered for being a planted spy intent on infecting the Supreme Leader with the Western bio-weapon, COVID-19). 

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2020, 07:38:05 AM »
I saw a meme of a happy Kim watching a chart, that was photoshopped to read like:

"North Korea coronavirus cases:
Infected people: 3
Recovered people: 3
Court martialed people: 58437"

:lol

First nation Covid-19 free!  :metal
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2020, 04:32:13 AM »
So, after the let down of the mid-season cliffhanger of Kim being ill, which resolved in him predictably being alive, now his crazyass sister steps up and gives us another chapter in the Best Korea saga: there was at the borders with the other Korea a "joint liason office" to facilitate diplomatic comunications between the two countries, and as threatened by Kim's sister, it was blown up today.

Calling back the ambassadors is for wimps and posers, blowing up a whole palace is how you do diplomacy (or lack of!)  :metal

Apparently it was all about frustration with american sanctions, or South Korea being not able or willing to stop anti North Korea leaflets bring spread by South Korean activists. Or, dunno, someone looked Kim funny for all we know.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2020, 01:17:45 PM »
Even cooler still is blasting the face off of the high-rise next door because discretion is for pussies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWADQlkerg
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
    • Overhaul
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2020, 03:17:27 PM »
Even cooler still is blasting the face off of the high-rise next door because discretion is for pussies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWADQlkerg

Thanks, now I'm watching a 42 minute documentary on Life in North Korea
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2020, 06:20:02 PM »
 :rollin

I really have no idea what to make of this other than North Korea being North Korea