Author Topic: Scenes From A Hat: Round 2  (Read 164514 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: Scenes From A Hat: Round 2
« Reply #210 on: April 27, 2013, 06:06:44 AM »
It's Bacon strips, not beggin' strips you ass.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #211 on: April 27, 2013, 09:23:24 AM »
 *lights cigar* "Alright boys, deuces are wild, blinds are 25 and 50. We're playing for all the bones tonight. Scruffy, you're first deal."
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #212 on: April 27, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »
"Don't you wish you could lick DEEEZ NUUUUTTTSSS!?"

"Hey Spot, check out that sexy little number over there, I bet she has the best smelling balloon knot on the block."

"You think you have a small bladder? I have to lift my leg and piss every 5 steps!"

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #213 on: April 27, 2013, 11:58:04 AM »
I chase cats therefore I am.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #214 on: April 27, 2013, 12:09:16 PM »
It's long and it's pink.....and it needs someplace to 'hide'..........

Hey buddy.....I just ate my crap about three minutes ago and now I'm licking your face.....

Not the peanut butter again....it's only been 35 minutes.....
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2013, 12:37:12 PM »

Hey buddy.....I just ate my crap about three minutes ago .....

......and now you know why my coat is so ass kickin'!

Offline jonnybaxy

• Step after step We try controlling our fate When we finally start living it's become too late
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #216 on: April 27, 2013, 01:47:50 PM »
I'm gunna eat my ass and balls

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #217 on: April 27, 2013, 01:54:31 PM »
All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........All ball licking and no play makes Rover a dull boy.........

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2013, 01:54:35 PM »
Dumps are the best!
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2013, 02:03:07 PM »
You gonna eat that vomit, or can I have it?

OH HEY, JOHN. COME AND SMELL THIS BITCH'S ASS. IT'S FUCKING AMAZING, DUDE! THE BEST THING I'VE SMELLED SINCE THE LAST THING I JUST SMELLED. OH HEY, IS THAT DEAD RAT I SMELL IN THERE? OH NICE, I NEVER GET TO EAT THOSE! OH MAN, LET'S HUMP.
The winner!

I'll bet you're jealous 'cause I can lick my balls and you can't.
Runner up!

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2013, 10:12:27 AM »
BUMP

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2013, 10:26:47 AM »
Sorry, forgot about this. Thanks, Lolzeez.

jingle.boy - 4
Scorpion - 3
kingshmegland - 3
Jarlaxle - 2
El Barto - 1
lonestar - 1
Ruba - 1
Zydar - 1
bout to crash- 1
J8VRM- 1
Lolzeez- 1
BlobVanDam - 1

Strangest thing to read on someone's will (you know, after they've died).
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2013, 10:31:51 AM »
Happy Vlasto Day!
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »
I leave all my nail clippings to Bat Boy from the World News newspaper.

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2013, 11:50:34 AM »
"I bequeath my entire fortune to the NY Met; however they must use my skull at least annually during a peformance of Macbeth."

"My doctor is to drive a steel stake through my heart to make sure that I am properly dead."

"My ashes are to be molded into ping pong balls and used during the matinee performances at the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas"

"If anyone should contest my will they will automatically be disinherited" ~F. Sinatra
You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2013, 11:55:05 AM »
Happy Vlasto Day!

This is getting old.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »
When you pull the plug on me I'd like an old ragtime band play, "Clang, Clang, Clang goes the trolley".

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2013, 03:06:45 PM »
"I was kidding about the DNR. Spare no expense."
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline jonnybaxy

• Step after step We try controlling our fate When we finally start living it's become too late
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2013, 04:54:17 PM »
This page was intentionally left blank.

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2013, 06:28:08 PM »
"I would like to leave my giant collection of sex toys to my husband, who I know has just as much fun with them as I did."

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2013, 07:07:10 PM »
....and an apology to you Tom......for the sores that your wife turned up with. Who knew what three bottles of wine and a dube would lead to?

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »
This page was intentionally left blank.

:lol

I can't top that one. :hefdaddy

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2013, 09:09:59 PM »
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!
If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it

If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet!
(and so on...)
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2013, 08:26:22 AM »
April fools!
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm the man in the Box......
Buried in my Sh%t.....
Woooooon't yoooou.....come.....and....save me...

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2013, 09:01:28 AM »
:tup :lol

Offline jonnybaxy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2013, 12:30:39 PM »
You can have all my swag home dog, after all YOLO init bruv

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2013, 03:44:03 PM »
Here lies a happy man who got away from that bitch.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2013, 11:18:32 PM »
"I would like to leave my AIDS to everyone I've ever slept with. Oh wait..."
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2013, 09:09:53 AM »
This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2013, 10:51:01 AM »
Tag, your it.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2013, 10:59:18 AM »
"I would like to leave my AIDS to everyone I've ever slept with. Oh wait..."

I give you the win on the condition that you leave me out of your will.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2013, 05:54:26 PM »
 :lol, deal.

jingle.boy - 4
Scorpion - 3
kingshmegland - 3
Jarlaxle - 2
bout to crash- 2
El Barto - 1
lonestar - 1
Ruba - 1
Zydar - 1
J8VRM- 1
Lolzeez- 1
BlobVanDam - 1

Worst threesome ever.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #243 on: May 02, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »
I've never seen the hair between butt and balls braided before....

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2013, 06:09:51 PM »
Me, King and Scorpion.