General > Movies and TV

All things Battlestar Galactica

(1/287) > >>

Scurvy!Dreams:
Warning: Spoilers for all Battlestar and Caprica episodes released. If you're just getting into the series, we'll be happy to answer your questions, but be careful what you read.

While we were gone...

Caprica was released. Who's seen that, and what did you think?

The season 4.5 DVD and the complete series DVD and Blu-Ray collections were announced. The 4.5 DVDs will include extended cuts of 3 episodes: A Disquiet Follows My Soul, Islanded in a Stream of Stars, and Daybreak. Looking forward to those, particularly the last two.
https://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Battlestar-Galactica-Press-Release/11751

Adami:
Best show in history.

Bought caprica, haven't seen it yet, but it doesn't actually look very good. I hope I'm wrong.

ReaPsTA:
Bear McCreary hopes to release a two CD season four soundtrack. One CD will be highlights of "He That Believeth in Me" to "Islanded in a Stream of Stars." Disc four will be just Daybreak. The music in Daybreak was such an astounding leap in terms of composition. I'm glad to see it get a whole CD's worth of time to shine.

Also, other people can bitch about the finale all they want. But I'm liking it more and more as time goes on. The character endings were pretty much exactly as they should have been.

Progmetty:
I'm just getting into the series based on it's popularity here.
I got the 2003 three hour miniseries and watched it, I like it but I'm not as super impressed as I thought I would be according to the fuzz I saw for BSG here, I will continue to watch the rest of the show when I get home from work in a couple weeks.

faemir:
This is a show I have to get before my exams finish, although I have a feeling i'm too overhyped for another tv series after watching firefly for the first time in years for it to be that enjoyable  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version