Author Topic: Bands / things you're "Not Allowed" to Dislike...  (Read 4766 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Bands / things you're "Not Allowed" to Dislike...
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2013, 02:06:22 PM »
Oh gawd YES U2. I have never been able to get into them. I liked that one song from Batman.

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, is probably their best song, along with New Years Day.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2013, 05:13:09 PM »
I have this picture of a shirt that has a flaming bus and it says below "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LARS"  :lol
Always gives me a good laugh.

But then Lars would be remembered as the greatest drummer in metal and Cliff would go on to be found out for the sloppy timekeeper he actually was.

That's the reason CLiff's bass was so covered in distortion and low in the mix. :P

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
I'd take sloppy timekeeping and extreme creativity over mediocre at best drumming, either way I'd prefer if neither die

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
The Beatles aren't terrible or anything, They don't make my ears bleed, but I find them so incredibly boring that if they come on the radio, I'ma changin' the station. Look, I get it, (fuck I just said that) they paved the way for bands like Amputated and Immortal, but they just aren't interesting, and I listen to plenty of slow ballady music.

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2013, 04:12:15 PM »
Opeth. Everyone is amazed that I don't like them. I don't HATE them but barring one or two songs they've never ever appealed to me. And I've tried.

Still Life is the only album of theirs I like.