Author Topic: Guess the video game (ie. you post screenshots, first to guess is da winner)  (Read 20376 times)

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
Double post
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline Ħ

The winner has to post the next screenshot.
Rumborak
Reading Comprehension Level: NOVICE
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Ħ

Can no one guess Dimi's?
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Syzzle

A tip for people make sure the game title isn't in the link to the picture. I've been able to right click most of the pictures, and see the game title.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
A tip for people make sure the game title isn't in the link to the picture. I've been able to right click most of the pictures, and see the game title.
Even if people change the URL by hosting the image elsewhere or using a different image, Google's Image Search would still easily find the answer, so it doesn't matter. We're operating entirely on the honour system here.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
Can no one guess Dimi's?
A tip: a great GameCube JRPG released around... 2003, I think it was.
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni

Defender of the Crown, although that isn't what I was going to post until I quoted the image. I saw the screen shot and I remembered playing that game but I can no way remember what the title was.

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni

One of my favorite games of all time.

Offline yorost

• Inactive

That's Baten Kaitos: Origins, right?

It looks nothing like Final Fantasy.

(It looks like an Origins screen, but your date suggest the original game, so I'm not sure what you wanted.)

Offline yorost

• Inactive
https://i.imgur.com/O7yYyzd.jpg

Rumbo's was out of turn.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
That's Baten Kaitos: Origins, right?

It looks nothing like Final Fantasy.

(It looks like an Origins screen, but your date suggest the original game, so I'm not sure what you wanted.)
It's indeed Baten Kaitos.
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline Ħ

Offline yorost

• Inactive
My dad and I love this series.  I wrote the levels and we timed how long it took him to beat it (he was good, too).  I had levels that took him hours to figure out on some versions, I got really good at making them intricate puzzles on top of action.

Offline Ħ

Yay! So I'm right.

When I was young I had digestion issues, so I had to take this medicine mineral water kind of stuff. Loderunner was my potty game while I waited for the medicine to kick in.

This might be hard:

Offline SomeoneLikeHim

• The flame is gone
  • The fire remains

Journey
"We can walk our road together, if our goals are all the same
We can run alone and free, if we pursue a different aim"

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
Nah, that's Braid.

Offline Ħ

Why do we have two games going on?

Offline yorost

• Inactive

Offline SomeoneLikeHim

• The flame is gone
  • The fire remains
Nah, that's Braid.
:facepalm: Brainfart, thought about that one.
"We can walk our road together, if our goals are all the same
We can run alone and free, if we pursue a different aim"

Offline masterthes

That's not Myst, is it?

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Damn, I actually knew the Loderunner one too.

Offline yorost

• Inactive
That's not Myst, is it?
No, it's King's Quest VI.

Offline masterthes

Figures, I never played that one  :lol

Offline yorost

• Inactive

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
Some absurdly bizarre Breakout/Tetris crossover?
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline masterthes

Warlords?

Offline yorost

• Inactive
Some absurdly bizarre Breakout/Tetris crossover?
No, it's a game that has made top 100 games of all time lists even in this century.  Fantastic 4-player game, I was on tv playing it with some friends, once, because a reporter on an unrelated story was so excited to see it.

Warlords?
:tup

Offline masterthes

Offline masterthes

where did everybody go?  :lol

Offline yorost

• Inactive
Re: Guess the video game (ie. you post screenshots, first to guess is da winner)
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2013, 09:47:31 AM »
You might need to drop some hints.

Offline Ryzee

Re: Guess the video game (ie. you post screenshots, first to guess is da winner)
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2013, 09:50:29 AM »
I know that game, I just can't think of the name.  I used to have this disc for Dreamcast (old school) back in the day that had every NES game ever on it, including international/Japanese ones and that one was definitely on there and I definitely played it.  It's basically Adventures of Link but with some sort of Greek mythology/Olympus theme, I just can't think of the name and don't want to cheat by going to Google  :-\

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2013, 09:53:17 AM »
Holy shit, I used to play that game all the time as a kid!

Offline yorost

• Inactive
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2013, 10:30:43 AM »
I just can't think of the name and don't want to cheat by going to Google  :-\
Google isn't cheating in the rules, just using Google's advanced search tool where you search with an image and it finds websites with similar ones.

Offline Ryzee

« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2013, 10:33:30 AM »
Oh, ok then it's The Battle of Olympus.  Somebody else can have my turn.  If somebody wants to post a screenshot of Soul Blazer though that would be cool, cuz I love that game.  Soul Blazer.