Author Topic: An Alphabetic List Of Crazyaga's Fav 40 Albums - done. honorable mentions.  (Read 23783 times)

Offline Ruba

My favourite on WYWH is Have a Cigar.  :hat

All songs are great tho.

Offline Sketchy

• DTF.org Member
  • More tea is required.
Oi loikes a bit of Genesis, oi does.
This is as exciting as superluminal neutrinos. The sexy thing is that this actually exists :D

Offline crazyaga

• Frantic Foxy
Ok guys, last honorable mentions:

Yann Tiersen - Goodbye Lenin

Absolutely incredible film-score. its godamn beautiful. try it, youll see.

Nujabes - Modal Soul

I dont usually listen to hip-hop, but this album is just incredible. its not like the usual hip-hop - it is more soothing and jazzy. another awesome albums by him are "Metaphorical Music" and "Spiritual State". totally worth trying.

Devin Townsend - Synchestra

Love this album. it just barely missed my list.

Ok guys, now when its all over, I would like to hear what you think about my list ^.^ opinions and stuff (:
I love beautiful things.

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
You have awesome taste. Some stuff I didn't know anyone liked here besides me. :tup

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
Those things on the list that I know, they're great. The problem that I kinda had with this list a little was that when you do write-ups like

Absolutely incredible film-score. its godamn beautiful. try it, youll see.

, that it doesn't really tell us anything about the music, you know? I mean, if the album is on the list, then I'm sure that you'll like it a lot, so you don't have to tell anyone. The interesting aspect, to me, is WHY you liked the album, so someone who doesn't know the album already can gauge whether they would like it.

Don't get me wrong, you had plenty of very good write-ups here, but I think some (like the one I just quoted) could have done with some more specifics. If you want to get someone to check out an album they don't know, it's probably better to write things like "I like this because..." or "This album is similar to..." instead of just writing "This is awesome. Check it out!", you know what I mean?

Regardless of all that, this was a damn fine list. Good to see some Synchestra love - even though it ranks close to the bottom of my Devin rankings, it's still a very good album that I seldomly see talked about.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline crazyaga

• Frantic Foxy
I actually find this comment encouraging because I thought all of my write ups are horrible XD
I love beautiful things.

Offline adace

I liked your list a lot. Great taste and succinct write-ups. Maybe a few of them could have been more specific as Scorpion said, but otherwise :tup