Author Topic: A recurring lyric haunting my dreams  (Read 3560 times)

Offline Hayden

Re: A recurring lyric haunting my dreams
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 10:20:45 AM »
Constant/constantly would surely have to be up there as well.

Offline ToT-147

• Living out this Utopian Dream
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 11:22:34 AM »
Good job! Although nit picking you forgot The Way It Used To Be(B Side on Cleaning Out The Closet)

"I lay down and enter a dream
Unlike anywhere I've been
All is silent and sweet"

:angel:

In fact, I didn't forgot that one.. I've also taken into account Your Majesy, Vital Star and A Vision.. But when I started putting these together, I realized that CC's voice was going to ruin the whole video for good.. So I erased them, under the reason that they're not official songs.. Then...  :blush I also had to erase TWIUTB.. Sorry fot that.. :smiley:

What about the word "theater"?

Is not in their entire catalogue.. Not even once..
UTÓPICA 'Symphonic Progressive Metal' band - First album's now out
iTunes goo.gl/z5kl9d Amazon goo.gl/bWTwMF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKNqEH1rxo (Videoclip from Second album)

Offline djbj

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2014, 08:25:11 PM »
What about the word "theater"?

Is not in their entire catalogue.. Not even once..

The only song I can think of that uses the word "theater" in the lyrics is "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette, which has led me to imagine the line going line this: "Would she go down on you in a Dream Theater?"

Offline Invisible

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2014, 10:44:59 PM »

In fact, I didn't forgot that one.. I've also taken into account Your Majesy, Vital Star and A Vision.. But when I started putting these together, I realized that CC's voice was going to ruin the whole video for good.. So I erased them, under the reason that they're not official songs.. Then...  :blush I also had to erase TWIUTB.. Sorry fot that.. :smiley:
Too bad :(, I love that song, and the others are Majesty stuff but I see your point.

By the way, I notice the word "awake"(wake, awaken, etc) appears quite often, at least on their early stuff, someone up to mention how many times? :D

Offline ToT-147

• Living out this Utopian Dream
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »
Yeah, in fact I've searched for that one before.. Not too many.. These are the songs or parts of songs in which has appeared the word "awake/n/ned/ning" or "wake/n":

-Surrounded -Under a Glass Moon -Caught in a Web -Innocence Faded -The Silent Man -New Millenium -Lines in the Sand -Through Her Eyes -One Last Time -Misunderstood -Losing Time -Medicate (Awakening) -Forsaken -A Nightmare to Remember -Bridges in the Sky -Breaking All Illusions

No occurrences in the latest album.. Not counting False AWAKENING Suite, of course.. ;)
UTÓPICA 'Symphonic Progressive Metal' band - First album's now out
iTunes goo.gl/z5kl9d Amazon goo.gl/bWTwMF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKNqEH1rxo (Videoclip from Second album)

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2014, 04:40:58 PM »
Also realized that all of DT's albums, EXCEPT BC&SL, feature some form of the word "blind", be it "blind", "blinds", "blinded", "blinding", or "blindly", at least once somewhere on each album.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!