Author Topic: Top 20 Films/Movies Thread - Up now: toro (Page 25)  (Read 77243 times)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Re: Top 20 Films/Movies Thread - Up now: Elite (Page 1)
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2013, 01:19:46 AM »
Oh, I totally get your point. I was just arguing why it could make people feel depressed as well. I wouldn't really call it depressing, either. Though it is extremely beautiful and touching.

I agree with both Adami and Scorp here. What I think von Trier is trying to do is to show the helplessness/hopelessness and futility of a natural disaster, rather than trying to be all-out depressing and he does this in a beautiful way. This is no end of the world film with insane special effects and the whole earth being destroyed, it's been told from a much more personal view and that makes it a very special film to me.

Melancholia would probably be in my bottom 20. I hated that thing. It was so intensly depressing and nothing else, it literally sickened me for days.

What didn't you like about it? Was it the idea of the world ending and there's not a single thing you can do about it? Was it the slow-paced second half of the film and the long build-up towards the end? Like I said, I didn't think it was too depressing, despite the sunject matter, but like I also said in my initial post; if a film manages to give you a very intense feeling, like you described, I think it's a good film. (of course this doesn't always apply, but on my list there will be a couple of instances of films that captivated or frightened me for days, in a similar manner)

I understand you don't want to feel sickened, but if a film, a series of moving images and sound, manages to do that, then I suppose it got something across pretty well.

Oh yes, and I think it'd be best to put me a bit lower on the waiting list, I realized yesterday I need more time on this since I'm not home for a while.
Awesome idea! Add me
Add me to this! Im so in

Done.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 02:15:21 AM »
What didn't you like about it?

I really liked the concept of the movie and I think it could have been really cool with people facing doom and planets crushing and awesome stuff like that. And whenever they actually talked or showed the planet I enjoyed it. But all the characters you were suposed to relate to and eventually did all felt so depressed and dull it inevitably transfered onto me. And usually that would be okay in a movie but there was never any emotional "release". They brought me to a point of intense depression but then held me there, which stuck with me and had me feeling weird in my stomach for days. I understand that was probably von Trier's idea with the movie, but I just think it was a bad idea to begin with.

Offline masterthes

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 07:43:25 AM »
Add me too please
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:55:53 AM by masterthes »

Online BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 07:53:25 AM »
Damnit! I forgot to make a big deal out of my 1000th post, I wanted cake...

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2013, 03:13:11 PM »
What didn't you like about it?

I really liked the concept of the movie and I think it could have been really cool with people facing doom and planets crushing and awesome stuff like that.

That would completely defeat the purpose of the personal approach of the film. The whole film build up to the actual crashing of the planets and I think it works brilliantly.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Next batch. I was away yesterday, so that's why there weren't any then. Two more for today:

18. The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Directed by: Jonathan Demme
Featuring: Anthony Hopkins & Jodie Foster

Ah, yes, the classic and one of my favourite detective films. This film shows us the first time the brilliant Anthony Hopkins plays former psychiatrist and incarcerated cannibal and serial killer Hannibal Lecter in one of the main roles. Contrary to what you may believe at first, he is not the main antagonist of the film, which is a serial killer naming himself 'Buffalo Bill', who skins his killed female victims's corpses. Clarice Starling (played by Jodie Foster) is an FBI trainee who is tasked with interviewing Lecter to gain insight on finding Buffalo Bill, Through a series of mutual information sharing (as Lecter wants to know stuff about Starling's past) she is finally able to find out where Buffalo Bill is hiding, but not without cost. Lecter is trasferred from his isolated cell, during which he manages to escape and disappear. I don't think I really have to tell much more about this films, as I guess most people have already seen it. If you haven't, I recommend you watch it, because this is an amazing psychological thriller. To me, what makes this film is not what actually happens, but the way in which the characters relate to each other and the way they are played. As mentioned, Hopkins is absolutely brilliant here (one of my all-time favourite actors) and although the sequels (and prequel) in which he reprises the role of Lecter are good, they never live up to this astounding piece of cinema.

17. Se7en / Seven (1995)
Directed by: David Fincher
Featuring: Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow & Kevin Spacey

Another psychological thriller based on the hunting down of a serial killer. This time two detectives (played by Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman, who contrary to what you way believe actually work really well together here) are tracking and investigate a series of murders based on the seven deadly sins. Morgan Freeman plays the soon-to-be retiring detective William Somerset and Brad Pitt plays recently transferred detective David Mills. Gwyneth Paltrow plays Mills's pregnant wife Tracy (although Mills doesn't know she's pregnant yet). The detectives soon track down a man named Jon Doe (Kevin Spacey). After the first five murders, signifying 'Gluttony', 'Greed', 'Sloth', 'Lust' and 'Pride' (all done in a manner conspiring to the sin and, yes, they are some sick murders), Jon Doe gives himself up for arrest. What happens in the latter part of the film I will not spoil, because to me that's what the whole film comes down to. Just like The Silence of Lambs, I think most people will have seen this film anyway, but what makes this film slightly better for me is the way in which the detectives interact with each other, the originality of the plot, the murders themselves (people have sick minds, including those that made this film) and the end of the film, which is nothing short of brilliantly executed. Though this film may be slightly sickening to some, I think this is another case of a very good psychological thriller with some great film-noir elements interspersed. Check it out if you want, you won't waste your time.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:10:50 AM by Elite »
Squ

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2013, 04:25:30 PM »
Se7en :metal

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Squ

Online BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 06:28:54 PM »
Two classics I HAVEN'T SEEN YET. I must see them. Everyone says they're both great and now this, so I will try watching them both soon.

That would completely defeat the purpose of the personal approach of the film.

They could have kept the personal approach, but could have just executed it better.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2013, 07:13:04 PM »
Crap. Apparently the pictures won't show, anyone else have thus problem? I'll fix it tomorrow..
Squ

Offline Accelerando

• Disciple of Mark Tremonti
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 07:23:51 PM »
I really like the two new additions to your list  :tup

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 08:33:05 PM »
Sign me up... hopefully I'll have it ready by the time my turn comes around
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Accelerando

• Disciple of Mark Tremonti
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 08:46:31 PM »
I also love how the title of this thread is derogatory, stating that there is a difference between a film and a movie. I don't know if it was intentional, but I noticed it because I am a snob when it comes to it haha

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 08:47:47 PM »
I also love how the title of this thread is derogatory, stating that there is a difference between a film and a movie. I don't know if it was intentional, but I noticed it because I am a snob when it comes to it haha

A documentary is a film but not a movie. I doubt anyone will include a documentary, but there are differences like that.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 08:59:59 PM »
Se7en is such a great movie.  Been  a long time since I've seen it.  Gotta watch it again sometime soon.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 07:13:15 AM »
I've been trying to get the movie posters to load, but all the websites that have them on them forbid you to hotlink them (they simply won't show up), so I'm just going to go without them for the rest of the list to not violate any copyright.
Squ

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 08:42:01 AM »
I already have my top 20 chosen. I can't wait to do mine. Also, love it Elite!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
Yay, next two!

16. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
Directed by: Peter Jackson
Featuring: A huge list of well-known actors

I said that Melancholia was 'far and away' the most recent film on my list and this is 'far and away' the second most recent. Apparently that means 8 years. So, yeah, we're in for old stuff throughout the rest of the list. (Yay!) Anyway, this doesn't really need introduction, does it? I'm not even going to bother explain what's going on in this film, as I am fairly sure everybody will have seen it. So, what is it? This is the epic finale of Peter Jackson's 'The Lord of the Rings' films, based on the books by J.R.R. Tolkien. I said 'based', because they're not direct adaptations to the screen, but they don't touch the original story to make it substantially different. So, the ending. Yes, it drags on and on and on and on and that's the main reason this film got much slack upon its release. However, I feel like all the hundred endings actually work to tell the story in a beautiful way. So why is this film here? In my opinion, this is the best film in the Lord of the Rings franchise. Many will disagree, but the reason is pretty simple for me. I was 11 when I saw this film in the cinema after having watched the previous two titles at home. I didn't know what they were, but my stepfather introduced me to the films and I loved the first two ones, so naturally I had to go see the third where it was intended; in the cinema. And I was completely blown away by the amazing way this film comes to life on the big screen. That day was the single best cinema experience I had ever had. No 3D movie topped it, this, for me was (and still is) the pinnacle of what I've seen on the large screen. The film itself is great, it's amazing, but the way it's shown to you is nothing short of amazing.

15. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (1966)
Directed by: Sergio Leone
Featuring: Clint Eastwood, Lee van Cleef & Eli Wallach

This is another absolute classic, yet not even the oldest film on my list. If you have never heard of this, shame on you. If you have never seen it, slightly less shame on you, but make sure you do. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly tells is the third installment in the 'Dollars Trilogy', comprised of the films 'A Fistful of Dollars' (1964), 'For a Few Dollars More' (1965) and this one, in which Clint Eastwood plays the cowboy without a name. The other films are good, but in this one Sergio Leone upped his game and made an excellent Western film. That's right, this is a spaghetti western film, in which the lives of three individuals converge, hence the title, though that one is quite misleading, as 'The Bad' is the antagonist, but 'The Good' isn't necessarily 'good' and the role of 'The Ugly' is very ambiguous throughout the entire film. I'm not going to bother explaining the whole story in this film, since that would be far too complicated to do in not so much text (the film is 3 hours long), but the plot involves the search for a treasure of 200.000 dollars. Through various events, all three eventually end up at the place where the cash is supposed to be and then the final half hour kicks in. Again, like with many films on this list, this is not about the story in itself, but about the way it is told. So, do yourself a favour if you haven't seen this and you have some 3 hours to spare, if you (think you) like Western movies or have never tried them, this is a great place to start, as I think this is one of the best.

---

More tomorrow, the next update will have 3 films instead of two :)
Squ

Offline toro

• wazzup
  • Metal, Drums and beers they finally got it right
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »
TGTBATU should be top 10.

Also, add me to the list bro.
I imagined the story to go more like this.

I was sitting a traffic light blaring Space Dye Vest and next to me in another car was Kevin Moore. And I'll never be open again.

Online BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2013, 07:42:24 PM »
RotK is obviously awesome, good choice. Haven't seen the other one.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2013, 07:45:42 PM »
The Lord of the Riga ought to be higher  ;)
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2013, 02:05:33 AM »
TGTBATU should be top 10.

Also, add me to the list bro.

I can say why you would say that and I guess it really is top 10 material (especially if imdb is to be believed), but there's quite a few awesome films coming in yet. Besides, #15 isn't bad at all and I love the film regardless. And added you.
Squ

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2013, 10:33:35 AM »
Next three:

14. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Directed by: Stanley Kubrick
Featuring: A bunch of relatively unknown actors

Stanley Kubrick is one of my favourite film directors ever, so not only can you expect more of his work further on in my list, also this film here is one of the reasons why. Dubbed one of the most violent films is the history of cinema, A Clockwork Orange is indeed a rather sick creation, especially when you take the time it was released in into account. The film follows a bored youth gang in a very neo-noir-ish (although that term didn't exist back then) decaying city. The rely on the intoxication drug 'milk plus' to go out on a night of 'ultra violence', the scenes of which I won't comment further on. After some time and some violent and sexually implicit violent scenes, everything goes wrong and the leader of our gang (Alex, the main protagonist) is sentenced to 14 years in prison, in which he undergoes a treatment that makes him hate violence and as a side effect, makes him hate the music of his favourite composer, 'Ludwig van' (Beethoven). Because of the program, the music of Beethoven become synonymous with violence for him, causing him to detest it. He is then released from the institute and through a series of events he end up at the house where he once raped and murdered a woman and the widower (Mr. Alexander) doesn't recognise him as the attacker, but has read about his treatment in the paper and wants to use him as a political weapon to combat totalitarianism; if 'the government' can alter minds, this can used against 'the poeple'. However, when he hears Alex singing the same song he was singing while he raped his wife, the memories of the attack return, and Mr. Alexander drugs him and locks him upstairs, tormenting him by playing Beethoven's Fifth extremely loud. Alex can't bear this and throws himself out of the window, knocking him unconscious. Alex then wakes up in a hospital, finding he is not allergic to violence or Beethoven anymore, because the doctors have messed with his head again. That's the storyline in a nutshell, but it doesn't really do it justice. What makes this film great and a classic is partly the use of extreme violence, which at the time was unheard of, but also the futuristic approach of the story. Furthermore, Alex is a very believable character with whom Kubrick wants you to identify yourself with and even though the story is very fictive, he succeeds very much. This is not your standard film and it's great because of that.

13. The Usual Suspects (1995)
Directed by: Bryan Singer
Featuring: Kevin Spacey

This is another oddball in my list and I will not comment on the story at all, because that's what makes this film great; through a very good buildup and a massive revelation at the end, this film is one hell of a ride. The film opens with a scene from the end of the movie, where a man named 'Keyser' shoots an injured man named 'Keaton' on board of a ship, before setting it ablaze. Two people survive, a man named Roger 'verbal' Kint, who's taken to the police station for investigation and a Hungarian criminal, who's so badly injured he needs to be hospitalised, claiming 'Keyser Söze (a Turkish criminal mastermind with a mythical reputation) killed everybody'. The whole film then takes place inside the police station where Verbal Kint (Kevin Spacey) is interrogated as he tells all the events that lead up to the shooting depicted in the first scene of the movie. Through flashbacks, the viewer is shown what Verbal Kint is telling to his interrogators. Why is this film here? Frankly, because it's fucking amazing. It's a crime movie, obviously, but the way the story is told is very new and refreshing and adds another dimension to the overall film. The story itself (which I won't comment on, because it has to be experienced rather than spoilt) is very well thought off, yet still leaves you hanging at the edge of your seat after the film is over. It's that good and people who have seen this will surely acknowledge this. This film can't be explained, it demands to be viewed for the full effect. Do yourself a favour if you haven't seen it yet.

12. The Godfather (1972)
Directed by: Francis Ford Coppolla
Featuring: Marlon Brando & Al Pacino, amongst many lesser known actors.

Here's another classic I don't think I really need to comment on. This film ranks #2 in IMDB's list op Top 250 movies and while this is not something that can be used to assert the greatness of this film, it certainly doesn't hold anything against it either. The film depicts the fall of Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) the head ('Don', Don Corleone)of a New York based Italian crime-family and the ascent of his reluctant youngest son, Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) through the ranks of the family and the relations and rivalries between the Corleone family and four other maffia families in New York. Throughout the film, we are first shown that Vito Corleone is a man of great influence and strength, although more and more, the film hints at his vulnerability and weakness. On the other hand, Michael doesn't want anything to do with the family business at the beginning, but he rises to power and treads in his fathers footsteps as the new main man. His role as the main protagonist is the most important one in the film and it's the character development of both these two mentioned characters and a huge number of side characters that makes this film great. And then we're not even talking about what the film looks like; the images themselves are gorgeous and really add to the overall representation of the film. Obviously, there's nothing wrong with this film ranking so highly on IMDB's list, it deserves to be there and this is a masterpiece of cinema.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:41:23 AM by Elite »
Squ

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2013, 10:37:31 AM »
well, that post was full of win
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline mike099

• do or do not; there is no try
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2013, 11:44:24 AM »
Love both movies.  On Silence of the Lambs, could not believe that the creepy sewing guy was the police detective in Monk(IMDB is so addictive).  'Puts the lotion in the basket'
Quote from: Flying BIZKIT

Yeah, I hate when I visit the local circus and all they fucking play is Haken.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2013, 12:40:33 PM »

Damn right.  Usual Suspects is absolutely brilliant.  Spacey is beyond brilliant.  A++ film.

Offline countoftuscany42

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2013, 02:46:57 PM »
just saw the usual suspects for the first time last week, it was excellent! love spacey :)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2013, 04:04:19 PM »

Damn right.  Usual Suspects is absolutely brilliant.  Spacey is beyond brilliant.  A++ film.

Thanks Hath! And yes, Spacey makes the film, brilliant actor!
Squ

Online BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2013, 06:34:43 PM »
The Usual Suspects is really great. Not a big Godfather fan though. And I haven't seen A Clockwork Orange.

Offline kári

• Meow
  • DTF.com Member
  • það besta sem guð hefur skapað er nýr dagur
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2013, 01:37:34 AM »
Finally, three top 20 worthy movies. :D

You and me go parallel, together and apart

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2013, 03:13:20 AM »

Indeed - A Clockwork Orange is strange, but a classic nonetheless.  I also don't have ANYTHING bad to say about The Usual Suspects and The Godfather.  Excellent movies!

I also recommend that if you dig the movie, you should really read Mario Puzo's The Godfather--VERY good read.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2013, 10:08:56 AM »
Two more, a pretty random combination of two very different films:

11. Full Metal Jacket (1987)
Directed by: Stanley Kubrick
Featuring: Matthew Modine & Adam Baldwin

This is a sign of things to come, to all of you. I'm a huge fan of Vietnam movies and this is one of my favourites, but not nearly my most favourite. I guess what I like about movies about the 'Nam is not the war or the violence itself, but the way the stories are told and the way them main characters usually go crazy and turn into inhumane monsters. That's not expecially a nice thing per se, but to me it shows the overall hepllessness of people in the army, specifically in ahopeless war that Vietnam was. There's also a certain amount of revolt in every single Vietnam film, from the film-maker, to display the disagreement with the war and this one is no different. This film specifically revolves around 2 specific events; the training of an army squadron in Vietnam and the ambush of a Vietcong sniper. That's basically it. The first half of the film is dedicated to the training and the insane amount of pressure placed on the young soldiers, which ends in casualty because of one of them having gone crazy. The second part of the film talk about what happened with the surviving squadron and how they are struggling to find their way in Vietnam. The highest point in the film is reached at the end, when our protagonists are faced by a hidden sniper, who shoots them one by one. The ending is nothing short of amazing, the Mickey Mouse march geives me goosebumps every single time. Astonishing. Although this film may not seem all too interesting because of this write-up, it is to me a high point in cinema, yet a lower point even in films about Vietnam (yes, there WILL be more), albeit still a very good one and a great start to this self-invented genre.

AND INTO THE TOP TEN:

10. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Directed by: Miloš Forman
Featuring: Jack Nicholson

This is my favourite Jack Nicholson performance. (I'm sorry, but no Shining, no Departed, etc.) And let's just say the man is absolutely and stunningly brilliant. There's literally no flaw in his performance as the criminal Randle 'Mac' McMurphy, who's recently been transferred to a mental hospital for evalutaion, after statutory rape of a 15-year old. Many people will say that the book is far better than the film and I can imagine it is, but as I've never read it, I can also say that whatever the book is trying to get across, I believe this film manages to do that as well, although it may be in a different form. Without spoiling whatever happens in the film (though again, I don't think there's many people that HAVEN'T seen this one), in short McMurphy is more and more actually going crazy, because of being in a mental hospital with lunatics. He quickly assumes leadership of the group of loonies and turns the place upside down, ignoring the strict and tight care of nurse Ratched (arguably the main antagonist). McMurphy's actions to make a mess of the hospital get more and more extreme and through a long series of events, he bonds more and more with the other lunatics, kind of befriends them actually and manages to set thing to his hands. If that makes any sense, which it probably will when you've seen the film. What makes this film great is JACK NICHOLSON. This man is a fucking hero, his acting is absolutely sublime and his character and the way he portrays him is nothing short of amazing. This is not an overly exciting movie if you like action, but as a psychological thriller, this one is one of the best.
Squ

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2013, 10:21:15 AM »
I haven't been commenting a lot since the first update, but I like your list a lot. A Clockwork Orange and The Godfather are indeed masterpieces, though not among my personal favourites. The same could be said for Full Metal Jacket - I like it a lot, but I wouldn't place it just outside of my Top 10.

I'm enjoying your write-ups though, keep 'em coming!
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2013, 10:25:44 AM »
Yes, I realise Full Metal Jacket may be a controversial pick, especially with so many awesome movies placed below it on my list. However, for myself, that rank is perfectly justifiable :)

I'm enjoying your write-ups though, keep 'em coming!

And thanks!
Squ

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2013, 11:28:09 AM »
FMJ is a classic.  The first half of that movie is hilarious.  Well, up until the guy snaps.
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.