Author Topic: Running/Jogging  (Read 2543 times)

Offline njdtfan

Re: Running/Jogging
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2012, 11:17:03 PM »
I run 10 miles every day,cycle 30 miles daily out on the  road. 7 days a week. Small steps and patience and you will achieve your goal.
Life's biggest battles
Often are fought alone
My spirit brings me home

Offline Ħ

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2012, 11:21:39 PM »
Wow, nice man. :hefdaddy
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline njdtfan

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2012, 11:30:55 PM »
Now I am going to eat my nachos....................just kidding. But seriously, patience is key.
Life's biggest battles
Often are fought alone
My spirit brings me home

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2012, 05:36:58 AM »
I run 10 miles every day,cycle 30 miles daily out on the  road. 7 days a week. Small steps and patience and you will achieve your goal.

Wow that's great work. I'll do 22 mile bike rides 3-4 days a week but usually by the end of the week I'm gassed, my legs hurt like hell so it's harder to push through.

Offline toro

• wazzup
  • Metal, Drums and beers they finally got it right
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2012, 09:25:30 AM »
I love walking it is relaxing.
Running or Jogging?I fucking hate it, but only because I have terrible cardio I get tired after 8 or 10 minutes, but I'm working on that.
I imagined the story to go more like this.

I was sitting a traffic light blaring Space Dye Vest and next to me in another car was Kevin Moore. And I'll never be open again.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 11:28:45 PM »
I love walking it is relaxing.
Running or Jogging?I fucking hate it, but only because I have terrible cardio I get tired after 8 or 10 minutes, but I'm working on that.
Yeah man, that's just a beginner's barrier, you'll break it soon! Keep at it!

So I upped the ante and I'm doing about 5 miles a day. Not straight (I stop to walk a little bit here and there) but yeah. Feels good man.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges