Author Topic: Amendment 64 Passes: Colorado Legalizes Marijuana For Recreational Use  (Read 90853 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
Re: Amendment 64 Passes: Colorado Legalizes Marijuana For Recreational Use
« Reply #1575 on: April 18, 2020, 09:45:05 AM »
Oh man, I've never heard of 420 cleaner. That's awesome. Thanks Marc!!

I bought it once from a head shop.  It does the trick but is more expensive than using your own product.  What I found though was the liquid part of it would get used quicker than the salt so I'd refill it with alcohol once it started drying up, and that would make it last like another 3 bottle full of usage. 

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #1576 on: April 18, 2020, 07:53:04 PM »

Well you explained it better than me, my experience is very limited with CBD, but the edibles I have are a 1:1 ratio and they have become my favorite edibles because they are sooo much more soothing and relaxing than just THC alone.

Thanks. I actually just did the class to get certified to be able to work as a dispensary pharmacist so all this stuff is fresh  :lol

And soothing is definitely how I would describe the combo products as well. I really dig them.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #1577 on: April 20, 2020, 02:24:11 PM »
Just passed 4:20 here on 4/20 so happy weed day to all. I've never been one to care for things like this, but I've been very busy with work today and it seems to finally have calmed down at a perfect time to indulge a little bit.   :hat  :yarr

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #1578 on: April 20, 2020, 04:34:13 PM »
I hope everyone is enjoying themselves on this lovely 4/20

Had a very nice Pre 98 Bubba Kush vape today  :hat

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • I am he as you are he as you are me
« Reply #1579 on: April 20, 2020, 09:53:26 PM »
Just made a screwdriver, rolled a celebratory blunt, and am about to watch Better Call Saul. Happy 4/20 indeed.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1580 on: April 21, 2020, 05:39:00 AM »
I chilled on my porch and had a six-way video smoke session with a few people I haven't seen in a while. It was pretty cool given the circumstances.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1581 on: April 24, 2020, 09:39:09 AM »
I ordered my first ever bong online. Had it delivered to work. Just a basic one, but I've never had one with an ice catcher so I picked one up. Gonna test it at lunch  :hat

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #1582 on: April 24, 2020, 08:28:30 PM »
I ordered my first ever bong online. Had it delivered to work. Just a basic one, but I've never had one with an ice catcher so I picked one up. Gonna test it at lunch  :hat

That sounds very cool. Enjoy man.

Gonna swing by the dispensary tomorrow and pick up a Sativa under the tongue spray, then go take a little walk in the woods to test it out.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1583 on: April 24, 2020, 08:33:39 PM »
"under the tongue spray"?

Please report your findings.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #1584 on: April 24, 2020, 08:47:20 PM »

I've heard of the drops under your tongue, not the spray.  Report back on the walk in the woods  :corn

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #1585 on: April 24, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »

Its a small little spray bottle like this:

I'm looking for something that acts a little faster than edibles, but like 100% discreet. So I figure I'll give it a shot. The whole bottle is 100mg and 1 spray under the tongue is 2.5mg, so I will definitely give my thoughts.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1586 on: April 24, 2020, 10:38:02 PM »
Did you order from the place I recommended? I can spend hours browsing all of the bongs they have, and compared to ordering stateside, it's dirt cheap. I love my bong, but I've considered "upgrading" just because it's so affordable.

As for ice catchers, I've always found them way too big. If I could find one that didn't add a 4 inch appendage to my bong it'd be a nice purchase, mostly for the added filtration, but I don't want something jutting off the side like that. Just too cumbersome.

Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1587 on: April 25, 2020, 08:52:15 AM »
Did you order from the place I recommended? I can spend hours browsing all of the bongs they have, and compared to ordering stateside, it's dirt cheap. I love my bong, but I've considered "upgrading" just because it's so affordable.

As for ice catchers, I've always found them way too big. If I could find one that didn't add a 4 inch appendage to my bong it'd be a nice purchase, mostly for the added filtration, but I don't want something jutting off the side like that. Just too cumbersome.

I kinda dig it since now I have a normie bong and one with an ice catcher. No, I actually didn't get it from there this time although I do still browse that site occasionally. I'm going to order something REALLY nice in the future when I find something that clicks, but I bought this from grasscity because it was a stupid cheap 4/20 sale and I needed to get something pronto  :biggrin:

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #1588 on: April 25, 2020, 10:59:50 AM »

The under the tongue is great. Just 2-3 quick sprays under the tongue and like 20mins later I was feeling the calm, optimistic feeling.

Its got a lemony, citrus like flavor that is pretty nice and most importantly, this thing is like beyond discreet. It kinda looks like breath spray and no one would be the wiser.

I've heard of the drops under your tongue, not the spray.  Report back on the walk in the woods  :corn

The walk was pretty smooth. The THC just made it chill.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1589 on: April 25, 2020, 11:55:28 AM »
That sounds awesome.  Breath spray.  The menu at our local place has various edibles, and they had a few kinds of liquids, but I believe they were drops, not spray.  But I've heard that the lag time is much less because it's in your system much faster, which makes perfect sense compared to gummies or mints, which have to be digested.  The menu changes all the time, depending on what they can get, so if they have the spray next time, I'm gonna check it out.  Thanks for the report!

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1590 on: April 29, 2020, 06:46:02 PM »
A friend of mine gave me a Vapor Genie today! I told him how the smoke was aggravating my heartburn, even with ice, and I'm loving this thing. I can actually taste the flower again and it's a clean high, no grungy after-smoke feeling. I was already planning on getting a real vape in the future but this convinced me. And not a bit of discomfort :)

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #1591 on: July 08, 2020, 08:44:54 PM »
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/oregon-voters-will-decide-on-legalizing-psilocybin-therapy-in-november-state-announces/

In Oregon, they will be voting on allowing clinics where patients can use psilocybin therapy under medical supervision. And patients don't have to be residents of the state either.

Looking forward to see how this goes.