Author Topic: Big Big Train v. "The Likes Of Us" OUT NOW; European Tour Sept/Oct 2024!  (Read 111317 times)

Offline nick_z

Re: Big Big Train v. New studio album Common Ground, July 30th!!
« Reply #560 on: August 24, 2021, 08:12:26 AM »

Do you mean the CD of Folklore or the Wassail EP? It’s not always easy to find any of the CDs past the last few releases, but it looks like Amazon in the US has some of Folklore through various vendors. Burning Shed is their official UK shop and it has both Folklore and Wassail in stock still

https://burningshed.com/store/bigbigtrain/big-big-train_folklore_cd

https://burningshed.com/store/bigbigtrain/Big-Big-Train-Wassail-EP

Band Wagon is their official US shop, but they don’t go back as far as Folklore. Can get everything since from them though.

https://thebandwagonusa.com/collections/big-big-train

Thank you for the info - I was curious to see if they had released the CD version with the same expanded tracklist as the vinyl (including the two songs of the Wassail EP other than the title track)...

When Folklore was released, it was just 9 songs and only had Wassail on it from the previously released Wassail EP. The intention was that "Lost Rivers Of London" and "Mudlarks" were exclusive to the EP, but were later revealed to be added to the vinyl track list. They also made that version of the tracklist available for digital download on their Bandcamp, but the only 11-track version of the album on physical media is on vinyl. All CD versions of Folklore only have 9 songs. Of course you could download the 11-track version from Bandcamp and burn them onto 2 CDr's (which I did many years ago).

-Marc.

...so I guess they haven't  ;D I'll probably go ahead with the digital expanded version, then...

Thanks to the both of you!

Offline HOF

« Reply #561 on: August 24, 2021, 08:23:39 AM »
Ah, I see what you were asking. I have made playlists before with the two extra Wassail tracks included on Folklore in the past. Maybe they'll re-issue an expanded version of Folklore at some point in the future. You can also check out London Song (can be downloaded at Bandcamp), which puts London Plane (with an expanded intro), Lost Rivers of London, and Mudlarks together with two other pieces about London as one 34 minute epic suite.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #562 on: August 24, 2021, 11:19:43 AM »
Ah, I see what you were asking. I have made playlists before with the two extra Wassail tracks included on Folklore in the past. Maybe they'll re-issue an expanded version of Folklore at some point in the future. You can also check out London Song (can be downloaded at Bandcamp), which puts London Plane (with an expanded intro), Lost Rivers of London, and Mudlarks together with two other pieces about London as one 34 minute epic suite.

"London Song" is also prominently featured on last year's compilation album, Summer's Lease, released in Japan on the Belle Antique label. That version, the only one released on physical media/CD, features further additional instrumentation to help smooth-out the transitions between songs in the suite, and it just sounds better IMO, but the version on Bandcamp is free/pay-what-you-like, and definitely worth a listen!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Kram

« Reply #563 on: September 19, 2021, 09:54:41 AM »
Great, thanks for the additional info.  I'll be sure to check back in here after I've had some time to digest some of these albums.  Thanks again to everyone who responded!
Thought I'd update you guys on my BBT discovery.  I picked up The Underfall Yard and I've got about 5 or 6 complete listens under my belt.  Not enough to pick up on all the nuances, but enough to know this album is absolutely awesome! Total ear candy indeed.  I love all the layers and the very lush sound overall.  Loving Nick's drumming and David's voice (he does indeed have an almost bizarre mix of Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel sound to his voice).  I'm also really loving what the horns and woodwinds add to the sound - and feel they really use them in the right places to their maximum effect.  I'm thinking I'll pick up English Electric: Full Power next - or is it best to pick them up separately and experience them one at a time?

Offline HOF

« Reply #564 on: September 19, 2021, 10:57:48 AM »
Great, thanks for the additional info.  I'll be sure to check back in here after I've had some time to digest some of these albums.  Thanks again to everyone who responded!
Thought I'd update you guys on my BBT discovery.  I picked up The Underfall Yard and I've got about 5 or 6 complete listens under my belt.  Not enough to pick up on all the nuances, but enough to know this album is absolutely awesome! Total ear candy indeed.  I love all the layers and the very lush sound overall.  Loving Nick's drumming and David's voice (he does indeed have an almost bizarre mix of Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel sound to his voice).  I'm also really loving what the horns and woodwinds add to the sound - and feel they really use them in the right places to their maximum effect.  I'm thinking I'll pick up English Electric: Full Power next - or is it best to pick them up separately and experience them one at a time?

Awesome! I agree the mix of Collins and Gabriel in Longdon’s voice was really remarkable. I would say over the years he’s settled a bit lower to where he sounds more like Gabriel now, but on TUY it was uncanny how you could kind of hear both.

I have actually never heard the individual EE albums. I guess you could do it either way, but there are additional tracks on the Full Power version that aren’t on the other two. Some prefer it without them (the opener Come On Make Sole Noise is a bit of a stylistic departure for the band, but a fun song!), but I think they are all great so either way you can’t go wrong.

Also, Far Skies Deep Time came in between TUY and EE, if you want to go chronologically. EE is a fine next step, but FSDT is also a must hear at some point IMO.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 11:18:04 AM by HOF »

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #565 on: September 19, 2021, 11:32:11 AM »
Thought I'd update you guys on my BBT discovery.  I picked up The Underfall Yard and I've got about 5 or 6 complete listens under my belt.  Not enough to pick up on all the nuances, but enough to know this album is absolutely awesome! Total ear candy indeed.  I love all the layers and the very lush sound overall.  Loving Nick's drumming and David's voice (he does indeed have an almost bizarre mix of Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel sound to his voice).  I'm also really loving what the horns and woodwinds add to the sound - and feel they really use them in the right places to their maximum effect. 
Really happy to hear you are enjoying the band! The Underfall Yard is definitely a landmark album for the band, and David adds SO much to the overall sound of the band, not just for his voice, but also his flute playing as well. And yeah, David does have a very Genesis-esque voice, which really shapes the band's sound to be a bit more familiar but also fresh at the same time. It still amuses me that David had auditioned for Genesis after Phil quit, and that Nick played drums on their last album (...Calling All Stations...) - in an alternate reality, both Nick and David would have joined Genesis with Tony and Mike and may have carried on the band for a few more albums!

I'm thinking I'll pick up English Electric: Full Power next - or is it best to pick them up separately and experience them one at a time?

If you're going to continue chronologically, I would suggest checking out Far Skies Deep Time next before moving on to any of the English Electric stuff. Far Skies Deep Time is an album-length EP with songs that were leftover from their previous two albums' sessions, all recorded by the line-up that made The Underfall Yard, including the 17-minute epic "The Wide Open Sea". I say it's an album-length EP because every version of the disc has been at least 40 minute. It was originally released as a five-track album, with two different opening tracks: "Master Of Time" is a reworking of an old song by Anthony Phillips (from the first two Genesis albums), and "Kingmaker" is a reworking of a very early Big Big Train song released on one of their first demo CDs before their debut, but now expanded into a 10-minute epic. A more recent re-release of FSDT in 2017 takes all six tracks and puts them onto one album, which is what I would suggest to listen to next! You can find FSDT on the band's bandcamp, but it doesn't include "Master Of Time".

Likewise, you can also find both English Electric Parts One and Two on their bandcamp (in standard and hi-resolution audio), but also the Full Power compilation of the two albums (which includes all four new songs released on the stand-alone EP Make Some Noise, including the title track which became the opening song on Full Power). There is also a hi-resolution audio version of English Electric: Full Power, though I don't think it's the 2016 Remix/Remaster they released five years ago, but I'm sure it's still just as good to hear.

Definitely give yourself some time to digest EEFP as it's two hours and fifteen minutes long, but one of the best albums I've ever heard in my life. There's a LOT to take in through its 19 songs, but there are some stand-outs like "The First Rebreather", "Swan Hunter", "Summoned By Bells", "Judas Unrepentant", and "East Coast Racer" (the longest track on the album clocking in at nearly 16 minutes). The album is full of pastoral-English settings, historical scenes, some biographical stories, and just great playing all around for every member of the band. Give yourself some time to take it all in before moving on to further BBT albums, though, as repeated listens to EEFP will be very rewarding!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Kram

« Reply #566 on: September 19, 2021, 12:21:22 PM »

Awesome! I agree the mix of Collins and Gabriel in Longdon’s voice was really remarkable. I would say over the years he’s settled a bit lower to where he sounds more like Gabriel now, but on TUY it was uncanny how you could kind of hear both.
Yes, when he goes up into his higher register is when he sounds like Phil Collins

Offline Kram

« Reply #567 on: September 19, 2021, 12:28:10 PM »
Thought I'd update you guys on my BBT discovery.  I picked up The Underfall Yard and I've got about 5 or 6 complete listens under my belt.  Not enough to pick up on all the nuances, but enough to know this album is absolutely awesome! Total ear candy indeed.  I love all the layers and the very lush sound overall.  Loving Nick's drumming and David's voice (he does indeed have an almost bizarre mix of Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel sound to his voice).  I'm also really loving what the horns and woodwinds add to the sound - and feel they really use them in the right places to their maximum effect. 
Really happy to hear you are enjoying the band! The Underfall Yard is definitely a landmark album for the band, and David adds SO much to the overall sound of the band, not just for his voice, but also his flute playing as well. And yeah, David does have a very Genesis-esque voice, which really shapes the band's sound to be a bit more familiar but also fresh at the same time. It still amuses me that David had auditioned for Genesis after Phil quit, and that Nick played drums on their last album (...Calling All Stations...) - in an alternate reality, both Nick and David would have joined Genesis with Tony and Mike and may have carried on the band for a few more albums!

I'm thinking I'll pick up English Electric: Full Power next - or is it best to pick them up separately and experience them one at a time?

If you're going to continue chronologically, I would suggest checking out Far Skies Deep Time next before moving on to any of the English Electric stuff. Far Skies Deep Time is an album-length EP with songs that were leftover from their previous two albums' sessions, all recorded by the line-up that made The Underfall Yard, including the 17-minute epic "The Wide Open Sea". I say it's an album-length EP because every version of the disc has been at least 40 minute. It was originally released as a five-track album, with two different opening tracks: "Master Of Time" is a reworking of an old song by Anthony Phillips (from the first two Genesis albums), and "Kingmaker" is a reworking of a very early Big Big Train song released on one of their first demo CDs before their debut, but now expanded into a 10-minute epic. A more recent re-release of FSDT in 2017 takes all six tracks and puts them onto one album, which is what I would suggest to listen to next! You can find FSDT on the band's bandcamp, but it doesn't include "Master Of Time".
Thanks for all the info and I think this sounds like the best plan (pick up Far Skies Deep Time and live with that and The Underfall Yard for awhile before moving on to English Electric).  Any idea where I can find a download of the 6 track version?  A quick check on iTunes shows they only have the 5 track version as well.

Offline HOF

« Reply #568 on: September 19, 2021, 12:42:17 PM »
I forgot you can’t download the recent re-mix of Far Skies Deep Time with all 6 tracks. Not even on Bandcamp. There’s some sort of licensing issue with the cover of Anthony Phillips’ Master of Time if I recall right (which is a really great cover too). It’s worth tracking down the CD, but not sure there’s any way to stream/download it.

Offline Kram

« Reply #569 on: September 19, 2021, 12:56:06 PM »
I forgot you can’t download the recent re-mix of Far Skies Deep Time with all 6 tracks. Not even on Bandcamp. There’s some sort of licensing issue with the cover of Anthony Phillips’ Master of Time if I recall right (which is a really great cover too). It’s worth tracking down the CD, but not sure there’s any way to stream/download it.
OK, got it.  Thanks for the info.  I'll see if I can find the CD - if not probably the iTunes download (already have money there ready to spend) Lol.

Offline Kram

« Reply #570 on: September 19, 2021, 04:30:28 PM »
Hey The Letter M, I got your PM thank you.  Tried to reply but says your inbox is full

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #571 on: September 19, 2021, 04:45:09 PM »
Hey The Letter M, I got your PM thank you.  Tried to reply but says your inbox is full

Ahh thanks for the heads up. I hadn't noticed it was full! Just cleared it up a bit.  :tup

-Marc.

Offline The Letter M

So I've updated the top-post with some information for new fans, and for fans who might not know where to find some information about the band. If anyone has any suggestions to add to the top post, let me know! I hope it'll be helpful for new and casual fans who might not be as deep into the Train as I have been for the last 9 years!  :lol

-Marc.

Offline HOF

New standalone track released this morning called Lanterna.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/big-big-train-stream-brand-new-song-lanterna

Beginning is a refrain from Atlantic Cable, but the middle section is kind of nice and crunchy. I like it so far.

Offline The Letter M

New standalone track released this morning called Lanterna.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/big-big-train-stream-brand-new-song-lanterna

Beginning is a refrain from Atlantic Cable, but the middle section is kind of nice and crunchy. I like it so far.

Listened to it and promptly purchased it from Amazon. This series of "Stay Tuned" non-album songs is a brilliant move by the band, and I've been enjoying them. I'm hoping they eventually release all these songs on a CD!

-Marc.

Offline Fritzinger

I'm not a fan of only digital releases as I love collecting physical mediums so I also hope they release these songs as an EP eventually.

Both songs are good, not mind-blowing though. I think, both songs would have made a better opener to Common Ground than Strangest Times. Either one of them in that spot would have also made CG a rounder and better album in my opinion.
any rock can be made to roll

Offline HOF

I'm not a fan of only digital releases as I love collecting physical mediums so I also hope they release these songs as an EP eventually.

Both songs are good, not mind-blowing though. I think, both songs would have made a better opener to Common Ground than Strangest Times. Either one of them in that spot would have also made CG a rounder and better album in my opinion.

I’ve enjoyed both new songs, Lanterna a bit more than Connection Plan probably. Not sure they would improve the album or not, since I think it’s already pretty perfect. They kind of feel appropriate as leftovers (or back in the day, as B-sides). If there is a broader double album concept they plan to release at some point though, maybe they would help flesh out the album theme. My guess is eventually they release a companion disc similar to Far Skies Deep Time with all of these Stay Tuned tracks, perhaps right on the eve of the tour. Sending them out one track at a time does give them an excuse to get the tour mentioned in Louder Sound every few weeks at least.

Offline The Letter M

I’ve enjoyed both new songs, Lanterna a bit more than Connection Plan probably. Not sure they would improve the album or not, since I think it’s already pretty perfect. They kind of feel appropriate as leftovers (or back in the day, as B-sides). If there is a broader double album concept they plan to release at some point though, maybe they would help flesh out the album theme. My guess is eventually they release a companion disc similar to Far Skies Deep Time with all of these Stay Tuned tracks, perhaps right on the eve of the tour. Sending them out one track at a time does give them an excuse to get the tour mentioned in Louder Sound every few weeks at least.

I'm sure that was the idea - releasing these non-album singles one at a time, and it seems like they've released them four weeks apart, so I suspect the third single will be released on October 19th (then more on November 16th, December 14th, and maybe January 11th if there is a sixth song. I could see them releasing a CD with all of them in February or March just before the UK tour begins on March 15th (with copies to sell at their shows).

Assuming all of the music is already recorded, mixed, and mastered, they've probably got them all ready to be pressed on CD and maybe Vinyl, which might be good given the delays and slowed production of music these days. I would love to see a short pre-order-to-release window like they did with The Second Brightest Star, which was released only days after it went up for order!

-Marc.

Offline Kram

Wanted to post an update on my BBT discovery.  I was able to score a copy of Far Skies Deep Time, and after about 5 complete listens, I absolutely love it!  Right now I "think" I like The Underfall Yard better, but both are incredible!.  I feel like The Underfall Yard might be a bit more "polished", if that makes sense?  I know there's still a lot for me to discover with both of them, that will only come with more listens. Right now I have these two BBT releases, along with the new NMB album, on constant rotation.  My plan is to live with these a couple more weeks until the new DT is released.  Then after I have a good grasp on the new DT, I'll go ahead and move onto the English Electric stuff.  At this point I think its safe to say I'm more looking forward to discovering English Electric than I am the new DT LOL. But patience is key, and all good things will come to those who wait..

Offline HOF

Wanted to post an update on my BBT discovery.  I was able to score a copy of Far Skies Deep Time, and after about 5 complete listens, I absolutely love it!  Right now I "think" I like The Underfall Yard better, but both are incredible!.  I feel like The Underfall Yard might be a bit more "polished", if that makes sense?  I know there's still a lot for me to discover with both of them, that will only come with more listens. Right now I have these two BBT releases, along with the new NMB album, on constant rotation.  My plan is to live with these a couple more weeks until the new DT is released.  Then after I have a good grasp on the new DT, I'll go ahead and move onto the English Electric stuff.  At this point I think its safe to say I'm more looking forward to discovering English Electric than I am the new DT LOL. But patience is key, and all good things will come to those who wait..

Folklore is really good. I was just listening to it earlier this week. Along the Ridgeway/Salisbury Giant is one that hasn’t gotten played live and just feels a little under recognized. But I love the mood of that whole piece, and Salisbury Giant is just excellent, with a touch of that Apocolyose in 9/8 feel to it. Brooklands is also wonderful. Then you have sole that have become fan favorites like Transit of Venus, Wassail, and Winkie. I love the performance of Winkie on the Empire blu ray (you can find that one on YouTube). I also think London Plane is one of Greg’s best epics and best lyrics altogether.

Offline The Letter M

Happy to hear that you've been continuing to enjoy TUY and FSDT! They're a really great place to start the BBT journey! I think if you really like those two albums from BBT, you'll really dig the English Electric-era stuff (Part 1, Part 2, and the Make Some Noise EP, or the compilation of all three in the English Electric Full Power 2-disc set).

-Marc.

Offline HOF

Folklore is really good. I was just listening to it earlier this week. Along the Ridgeway/Salisbury Giant is one that hasn’t gotten played live and just feels a little under recognized. But I love the mood of that whole piece, and Salisbury Giant is just excellent, with a touch of that Apocolyose in 9/8 feel to it. Brooklands is also wonderful. Then you have sole that have become fan favorites like Transit of Venus, Wassail, and Winkie. I love the performance of Winkie on the Empire blu ray (you can find that one on YouTube). I also think London Plane is one of Greg’s best epics and best lyrics altogether.

How did I read your post as saying Folklore? Woops!

Glad you are digging FSDT. It’s just a little below TUY for me, but it’s is really really good. You’re gonna love English Electric when you get to it.

Offline Kram

How did I read your post as saying Folklore? Woops!

Glad you are digging FSDT. It’s just a little below TUY for me, but it’s is really really good. You’re gonna love English Electric when you get to it.
Lol, no worries... I'll probably check out Folklore after English Electric.

Offline The Letter M

https://youtu.be/SCJbOlUNQVs

"Made From Sunshine", the third digital single in the Stay Tuned series.

-Marc.

Offline Fritzinger

-Marc.

Damn you are fast  :lol

I can't listen to it right now since I'm in a seminar but I'm looking forward to listening to this! I'm not a huge fan of this form of releasing music (I'm more of an album guy) so I hope these songs will be release on all physical formats at some point.

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
Well we did have an album released less than 3 months ago so...

Offline Fritzinger

Well we did have an album released less than 3 months ago so...

Yes but now we have three songs that don't belong anywhere but are just... out there. Don't know, maybe I am just a little pedantic  :lol

Offline The Letter M

-Marc.

Damn you are fast  :lol
LOL Well given the fact that the first two were released 4 weeks apart, I had already guessed the third song would release today (4 weeks after "Lanterna"), so I searched BBT late last night before going to bed and lo and behold, the new track was already up. In fact, the video must have been hidden for awhile because it was shown as having been uploaded "18 hours ago" by the time I found it after midnight.

I can't listen to it right now since I'm in a seminar but I'm looking forward to listening to this! I'm not a huge fan of this form of releasing music (I'm more of an album guy) so I hope these songs will be release on all physical formats at some point.

I'm sure the band have planned a physical release given their fanbase's propensity for collecting physical media, particularly vinyl. I'm willing to bet that they have enough songs for a single vinyl, so probably no more than 45-50 minutes of digital singles, which means we will probably get 3 or 4 more songs on Nov 16th, Dec 14th, Jan 11th, and possibly Feb 8th. It would be to see them release the physical format just before their tour begins in March as well, which could feature some of these "Stay Tuned" singles.

-Marc.

Offline HOF

Just gave Made for Sunshine a listen. I’m at work on poor speakers, but I really liked the overall sound of it. Really liked the trumpet like sounds (might have been a keyboard).

Probably the best of the three new tracks so far, but need to give it a closer listen. I’m giving these new tracks a minimal amount of attention in hopes that they will be part of a new release at some point soon. For now they are just kind of floating on the periphery of my BBT listening.

Offline The Letter M

Just gave Made for Sunshine a listen. I’m at work on poor speakers, but I really liked the overall sound of it. Really liked the trumpet like sounds (might have been a keyboard).

Probably the best of the three new tracks so far, but need to give it a closer listen. I’m giving these new tracks a minimal amount of attention in hopes that they will be part of a new release at some point soon. For now they are just kind of floating on the periphery of my BBT listening.

I listened to it once late last night before bed, on my phone, so it wasn't great quality and I wasn't very awake for it either, but I did go ahead and buy it on Amazon, as I did the other two, which I've listened to a few times since they were released, but I would like to listen to them as an album/EP set before giving them too much more attention. The band hasn't said how many more singles there will be, but when I bought "Made From Sunshine" on Amazon, it was listed like it was an EP with "Lanterna" and "Connection Plan" as a single album, so I wonder if this is it, or if this is just how they're bundling the songs for now? I also noticed the three songs were under one playlist on YouTube as well. Hmm...

-Marc.

Offline The Letter M

Big Big Train announce surprise new album Welcome To The Planet

Big Big Train have announced they will release a brand new stdio album, Welcome To The Planet, through their English Electric Recordings label on January 28. You can see the band introduce the new-look line-up and talk about the new album in a video below.

The surprise new nine-track album arrives a mere six months after the release of the band’s critically acclaimed top 40 album Common Ground. You can see the new album artwork and tracklisting below.

“The experience of the pandemic has shown us that we need to make the best use of our time on Earth," explains Big Big Train founder Greg Spawton. "With that in mind and with new band members on board giving us a fresh head of steam, we decided on a speedy return to the studio to write and record Welcome To The Planet.”

The band had recently been streaming brand new material that hadn't featured on Common Ground, The Connection Plan, Lanterna and most recently Made From Sunshine, all of which feature on the new album.

New keyboard player Carly Bryant gets her first Big Big Train writing credit and lead vocal on the title track of Welcome To The Planet, which also sees much more involvement from fellow new members, violinist and vocalist Clare Lindley and guitarist Dave Foster.

Big Big Train will undertake their biggest UK tour in support of both Common Ground and Welcome To The Planet, with support from Mark Kelly's Marathon and from Lonely Robot, which culminates with a prestigious show at the London Palladium on March 23.

Pre-order Welcome To The Planet.

Part One
1. Made From Sunshine
2. The Connection Plan
3. Lanterna
4. Capitoline Venus
5. A Room With No Ceiling

Part Two
6. Proper Jack Froster
7. Bats In The Belfry
8. Oak And Stone
9. Welcome To The Planet

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Edit - just ordered a CD/T-shirt bundle from Bandwagon USA. Cannot wait!

-Marc.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 08:46:37 AM by The Letter M »

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
Wow these guys are prolific :lol
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline HOF

Kind of the worst kept secret, but I’m still pumped for a follow up so soon after Common Ground. Love that they are digging in and making new music while they can.

Offline The Letter M

Wow these guys are prolific :lol

Yeah, no kidding! There's barely been a year since 2009 that they haven't released SOMETHING, be it an LP, an EP, a single, a live album, a BD, or something digitally. Their prolific nature has been one of the reasons they've become one of my favorite bands after discovering them almost a decade ago.

Kind of the worst kept secret, but I’m still pumped for a follow up so soon after Common Ground. Love that they are digging in and making new music while they can.

Hah, I think almost every Passenger knew an album of some sort was coming, but it's awesome to know that we are getting a FULL 9-song album out of this! I wasn't expecting more than 5 or 6 songs, but getting 9 on a brand new full album less than a year after Common Ground is the best news I'll hear all week! They're definitely taking advantage of the pandemic to be very productive musically speaking, and it looks like the upcoming tour next year will feature songs from CG and WTTP, so I wonder just how many pre-Common Ground songs we will see in the setlists next year.

-Marc.

Offline Nel

• Humorless Bore
STOP I haven't even been able to get Common Ground yet!  :lol
Hire me. I'm talentless but malleable.