Author Topic: Buddyhunter1's Top 33 Albums! v.The End  (Read 30842 times)

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Buddyhunter1's Top 33 Albums! v.The End
« Reply #280 on: December 28, 2012, 12:08:42 AM »
Back off guy, I saw him first!
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #281 on: December 28, 2012, 01:18:56 AM »
I didn't follow your list very actively, but I've heard 13 of those albums and I have to say you made some great picks! :tup

Offline Cedar redaC

• DTF.org Member
  • Streams of Light Unite With Water
« Reply #282 on: December 28, 2012, 06:32:05 PM »
I have two of those albums, three of them if you count the Alchemy index as two albums (although you could, in theory, have four albums if you split up each disc. Thanks for the recommendation dude!) This list helped me pick up a couple albums, such as Epicloud by Devin Townsend and Blackwater Park by Opeth. Addicted and Ghost reveries will have to be picked up at some point too

Great list dude, thanks for the write-ups, I felt that they were a very worthy conveying of your feelings about the album.
Perhaps you should ask bosk to reverse the "e" and "a" in the second half of your user name.
Cedar redaC swoops in for the kill!