Author Topic: Devin Townsend Contain Us Boxset on sale ($35+Shipping) plus discount codes!  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Pockets17red

• Unofficially Official Prog Archivist
  • If you don't like it, right up yours!
The box set contains (Ki, Addicted, Deconstruction and Ghost) plus two bonus DVDs and CDs. The DVDs have one featuring live performances and all the DTP promotional videos while the other has audio commentary for all 4 albums, live audio tracks, song stems for remixing and more. One of the audio CDs features all the bonus tracks from the DTP sessions with the other having the DTP session demos. Housed in a charcoal linen, hardcover slipcase – presented with a photographic portrait of Devin inset on the front and ink-less embossing of titling on the spine. Also features a 12” x 12”, 64-page, perfect bound book featuring a charcoal linen hardcover with ink-less debossing of the DTP logo on the front and titling on the spine. Limited to 5,000 copies world wide!!!

The Devin Townsend Project's "Contain Us" Boxset is on sale for $35 + Shipping. (Scroll down for link and other discount info)
(The regular price for this boxset in the US is $80+shipping)

Item is NOT available in :
 Austria   Belgium   Bulgaria   Switzerland   Cyprus   Czech Republic   Germany   Denmark   Estonia   Spain   Finland   France   United Kingdom   Greece   Hungary   Ireland   Italy   Lithuania   Luxembourg   Latvia   Malta   Netherlands   Norway   Poland   Portugal   Romania   Sweden   Slovenia   Slovakia (Slovak Republic)   Great Britain   

Here is a discount code you can use to get 20% off everything at this store. PROGPOWER2012 (This code expires October 31st, 2012)

Here is a link to the Contain Us boxset.

https://www.insideoutmusicshop.com/Item/Devin_Townsend_-_Contain_Us_-6CD-2DVD_Box_Set-/1327
Keep on turning, Keep on turning, Turning around, Spinning around, round, round, round, round, round, round, round, round...

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
Ugh, that's a good deal but I really, really shouldn't.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Not available in... I knew enough, unfortunately.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
Fucking christ, $22 for shipping  :o
Welp if I get the greenlight I'm getting this, but since the shipping brings it to $57 I don't know if I will...
Jesus christ.

Offline Pockets17red

• Unofficially Official Prog Archivist
  • If you don't like it, right up yours!
Fucking christ, $22 for shipping  :o
Welp if I get the greenlight I'm getting this, but since the shipping brings it to $57 I don't know if I will...
Jesus christ.

You should read my post again, you can get 20% off the Contain Us boxset...which would make the total $50 including shipping.
Keep on turning, Keep on turning, Turning around, Spinning around, round, round, round, round, round, round, round, round...

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
Well it's more so that it breached $50s in general.