News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

Metallica Survivor 2012 - Kill 'Em All Round 8

Started by Onno, October 05, 2012, 09:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your least

The Four Horsemen
2 (7.7%)
Whiplash
20 (76.9%)
Seek & Destroy
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: October 07, 2012, 09:01:51 AM

Onno

Very close, but with 11 out of 25 votes, Jump in the Fire is eliminated. Damn it  >:(

4. Jump in the Fire
5. Motorbreath
6. No Remorse
7. Hit the Lights
8. Phantom Lord
9. Metal Militia
10. Anesthesia  (Pulling Teeth)

I'm voting for Whiplash again.

Mladen

Adami

www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

Zydar

Whiplash. It's been acting like a maniac lately.

Nekov

jammindude

Of these three...Seek and Destroy.

Used to love that song...but it really hasn't aged well.   Cool riff, but the chorus is pretty much just repetitive and boring.   I think the extended live version ruined it for me.   

Elite

Whiplash. Then the results would be almost as I would rank them.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

jjrock88

krands85

Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Destiny Of Chaos

I like how the chart looks like a middle finger. That's how I feel about Whiplash.

DebraKadabra

Adami

Quote from: jammindude on October 05, 2012, 10:16:14 AM
Of these three...Seek and Destroy.

Used to love that song...but it really hasn't aged well.   Cool riff, but the chorus is pretty much just repetitive and boring.   I think the extended live version ruined it for me.

I'm sure it's fun live, but yea watching it on a DVD or hearing it on a CD is REALLY boring.

I also notice they end every single concert with it. They need to change that.
www. fanticide.bandcamp . com

black_biff_stadler

Whiplash so brutally destroys Seek and Destroy in every imaginable facet, it's hilarious.

Seek and Destroy gets my vote hands down.

Scorpion

Quote from: black_floyd on October 06, 2012, 01:59:29 AM
Whiplash so brutally destroys Seek and Destroy in every imaginable facet, it's hilarious.

Seek and Destroy gets my vote hands down.

:floydapproves:

Dimitrius

El Barto

I always thought S&D was severely overrated.  It was really only cool when they were doing the 12 minute blowout version with Newsted singing and the Outlaw Torn outro.