Author Topic: Index of Albums & Songs Threads  (Read 73160 times)

Offline The Letter M

Re: Index of Albums & Songs Threads
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2013, 10:58:58 AM »
Added some more song links for the new DT12 album. Only missing threads for "The Looking Glass" and "False Awakening Suite", so if anyone wants to make those, go right ahead. Also some other older songs that don't have threads either, so if you FIND one or MAKE one, please reply here and let me know, I'll add it to the OP! Thanks! :tup

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline RussellAhmed

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2013, 05:18:38 AM »
Added several songs (like "Burning My Soul", album and demo versions, "The Way It Used To Be", and "Surrounded") and albums (the BC&SL Covers disc).

-Marc.
I like songs links the new DT12 album.  :hat
add it here soon.....OP!
 :censored

rap beats

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2013, 12:48:34 PM »
Added several songs (like "Burning My Soul", album and demo versions, "The Way It Used To Be", and "Surrounded") and albums (the BC&SL Covers disc).

-Marc.
I like songs links the new DT12 album.  :hat
add it here soon.....OP!
 :censored

I am not sure what you are asking for (if you are even asking a question). There are already links to songs for the latest album in the top/original post for this thread.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2013, 01:21:54 PM »
It's a bot.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2013, 07:28:00 PM »
It's a bot.

I figured after look at their other posts.  :| Can the post and the ones after it be deleted, please, oh great Mods of DTF? Just wanna keep this thread as clean as possible of spammy posts.

-Marc.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2019, 11:00:36 AM »
So I just finally updated the original post with The Astonishing and d/t album/song threads. I haven't updated this since October 27, 2014, so it's definitely been overdue! Hopefully more dedicated song threads for the new album will pop up soon and I can add those!

-Marc.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2020, 04:12:42 PM »
So I just finally updated the original post with The Astonishing and d/t album/song threads. I haven't updated this since October 27, 2014, so it's definitely been overdue! Hopefully more dedicated song threads for the new album will pop up soon and I can add those!

-Marc.

Feel like updating and adding D/T to this... :biggrin:

Also, the astonishing thread could be updated to the new one, which I am gonna dig for now.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2020, 12:09:51 PM »

-Marc.

Feel like updating and adding D/T to this... :biggrin:

Also, the astonishing thread could be updated to the new one, which I am gonna dig for now.

I'll see if I can get around to that. I haven't really been in the DT-side of the forums in a LONG while, and have only occasionally popped in when a new DT album is about to come out. I'll search for D/T song-specific threads and update the Astonishing album thread as well.

EDIT - I already had Distance Over Time album and song threads linked above, but I did add threads for John Petrucci and updated the Astonishing thread as well.

If there are other threads you or anyone else would like to see in the OP, please post them here and I'll check back to update the OP. Thanks! :tup

-Marc.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:15:03 PM by The Letter M »

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2021, 12:13:46 PM »
Added a link for Distant Memories, as well as the tracklisting for AVFTTOTW (that title abbreviation isn't going to get any easier to type out  :lol ).

If there's anything else anyone thinks should be added in the original post, let me know! I haven't been on this side of DTF in a long while, so there may be threads on specific topics that might be worth adding!

-Marc.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2021, 11:27:04 PM »
Added links to the current main threads for "The Alien" and "Invisible Monster", as well as the Lost Not Forgotten Archives series.

Once the new album comes out and we have dedicated threads for each song, I'll be sure to add them to the top post!

-Marc.