News:

DreamTheaterForums is a place for people who just don't have the time for music anymore. 

Main Menu

Is this the oldest JLB video clip ever?

Started by nikatapi, September 17, 2012, 01:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Snob

He's not moving around on stage enough.   :P :lol

Madman Shepherd

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on January 12, 2013, 01:23:54 PM
Quote from: The Presence of Frenemies on January 12, 2013, 01:18:49 PM
Asylum City and Never Let Me Go are my two favorite WR songs. I'll Never Fall In Love Again is ridiculous, but I'll pull it out every now and then.
For me it's Asylum City, My Time, Thrill Of The Night and Rough Boys. Actually all of them are quite okay except this one and Diana.

I love My Time.

I don't listen to Winter Rose that much but I do have a big appreciation for it.  For me, I love the 80s...in small doses.

Lolzeez

Prog Snob

Ħ

James is one good looking 20 year old dude (or however old he was).

Cedar redaC

Do you guys know where I could get the album? Getting it on Amazon is at least thirty dollars, so I was wondering if anywhere sold the album in an mp3 format or something like that.

DebraKadabra

Lolzeez

Quote from: Cedar redaC on January 12, 2013, 03:52:48 PM
Do you guys know where I could get the album? Getting it on Amazon is at least thirty dollars, so I was wondering if anywhere sold the album in an mp3 format or something like that.
Check out Ebay for auctions.

Optimus

Great singing. Too bad I can't get the chorus out of my head.

Lolzeez

MoraWintersoul

Quote from: Ħ on January 12, 2013, 03:45:59 PM
James is one good looking 20 year old dude (or however old he was).
He was 26-ish. And he looked way better in a Napalm Death T-shirt :lol

Edit: Also, he is one good looking 49-year-old dude as well.

ZKX-2099

YtseJam

Everything I hated about music in that era is right in that video.

MoraWintersoul

Wow, really? I think it might be the least overboard to me out of all 80's vids I've watched.

Lolzeez

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on January 13, 2013, 08:20:44 AM
Wow, really? I think it might be the least overboard to me out of all 80's vids I've watched.
THIS. I actually liked this song...

Madman Shepherd

Quote from: Cedar redaC on January 12, 2013, 03:52:48 PM

I finally bit the bullet and spent the 20-30 bucks because I'm a completest to an extent.