Scorpion

wasteland

chrisbDTM

dang, i wish the audio and video was synced up. this is funny

Cedar redaC

Nice!

P.S.: Mora, have you seen this?

Madman Shepherd

Thats awesome!  And by that, I mean his eyebrows.

Seriously though, this is cool.  I kinda dig Winter Rose's music.  James hasn't changed a whole lot over the years (aside from hair styles)

VioletS16

Quote from: Cedar redaC on September 17, 2012, 02:58:44 PM
Nice!

I don't know about Mora but I have and all I can say is...
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: HIS HAIR HIS EYES HIS FACE HIS AAQUQUQUSUNDJANSKCNFAKSF KF

Implode

a51502112

Wow, how many times do they sing that chorus? :lol

MoraWintersoul

Nice!

wasteland linked me today, and after the initial "omg so squishy", my reaction was something like:

Quote from: VioletS16 on September 17, 2012, 04:40:09 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: HIS HAIR HIS EYES HIS FACE HIS AAQUQUQUSUNDJANSKCNFAKSF KF

ZKX-2099

Glorious.

I'm having a Lady Chatterley crisis...

Zook

Quote from: a51502112 on September 17, 2012, 05:14:04 PM
Wow, how many times do they sing that chorus? :lol

This song was the inspiration for In The Name Of God.

Dacling

Quote from: VioletS16 on September 17, 2012, 04:40:09 PM
Nice!

I don't know about Mora but I have and all I can say is...

If you look at his eyes anymore we who posted after you will surely drown in the inevitable flood.

ReaPsTA

This song is a great way to appreciate how much of a beast vocally JLB was once upon a time.

MoraWintersoul

Quote from: Dacling on September 17, 2012, 09:44:14 PM
If you look at his eyes anymore we who posted after you will surely drown in the inevitable flood.
Not sure if I should be offended or laugh.

jjrock88

Awesome.  Was just cranking out Winter Rose this morning.

Dacling

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on September 18, 2012, 06:28:41 AM
Quote from: Dacling on September 17, 2012, 09:44:14 PM
Not sure if I should be offended or laugh.

I think I was going for laugh on that one.

MoraWintersoul

Mladen

Their appearance is hilarious, so glamy.  :lol I enjoyed it, though, and LaBrie sounds brillant.

MoraWintersoul

I gotta say though, this is actually my least fave WR song.

Lolzeez

Quote from: ReaPsTA on September 17, 2012, 10:13:17 PM
This song is a great way to appreciate how much of a beast vocally JLB was once upon a time.

Rattlehead

VioletS16

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on September 18, 2012, 07:55:13 AM
I gotta say though, this is actually my least fave WR song.
All WR songs are my least favourite  :lol but this is one of the more intolerable ones. But it doesn't matter. This video is beautiful. Mora, you must make a gif! :drool:

MoraWintersoul

Quote from: VioletS16 on September 18, 2012, 09:54:47 AM
All WR songs are my least favourite  :lol but this is one of the more intolerable ones. But it doesn't matter. This video is beautiful. Mora, you must make a gif! :drool:
I'm really fond of stuff like Rough Boys, Asylum City, Thrill Of The Night... actually, everything but this song and that ballad-thing :lol I listened to a lot of 80's bands back when I was 14-ish and this is better than most of them.

Pfffft one gif. I'll make a set.

ZKX-2099

VioletS16

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on September 18, 2012, 10:13:29 AM
Quote from: VioletS16 on September 18, 2012, 09:54:47 AM
I'm really fond of stuff like Rough Boys, Asylum City, Thrill Of The Night... actually, everything but this song and that ballad-thing :lol I listened to a lot of 80's bands back when I was 14-ish and this is better than most of them.

Pfffft one gif. I'll make a set.
:hearts:
And, I used to really like WR, but now I just...I just can't  :lol

rumborak

Damn. JLB was quite .... androgynous back in the day.

SeRoX

Pretty nice find! Thanks nikatapi.

I believe there would be an amateur shot video from the era of James with Coney Hatch, his first group. Seems impossible to find though.

RaiseTheKnife

Quote from: Scorpion on September 17, 2012, 01:35:53 PM
Holy crap, is that Sebastian Bach?

Ironically, Sebastian Bach was the original singer of Winter Rose.  JLB replaced him when Sebastian left to join Skid Row.

My fave WR song is Saved By Love.

MoraWintersoul

nikatapi

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on January 12, 2013, 01:02:04 PM
PROMISE FULFILLED https://morawintersoul.tumblr.com/post/40362881460/these-are-from-the-glorious-hilarious-winter-rose
Also, there's a nicely synced version now on youtube.

From the moment i saw the thread bumped, i knew it was you, pretty awesome gifs!!!! :metal :metal

MoraWintersoul

These just really remind me of the PMU video. JLB had the "psycho stare into the crowd" thing going even back then :biggrin:

The Presence of Frenemies

Asylum City and Never Let Me Go are my two favorite WR songs. I'll Never Fall In Love Again is ridiculous, but I'll pull it out every now and then.

wasteland

And the hair! It was wilder than ever! I'm so glad the eighties are over and will never come back  :lol

MoraWintersoul

Quote from: The Presence of Frenemies on January 12, 2013, 01:18:49 PM
Asylum City and Never Let Me Go are my two favorite WR songs. I'll Never Fall In Love Again is ridiculous, but I'll pull it out every now and then.
For me it's Asylum City, My Time, Thrill Of The Night and Rough Boys. Actually all of them are quite okay except this one and Diana.