General > Movies and TV

Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra

<< < (23/23)

lonestar:
I loved the reveal with Zuko's crew, such a great emotional moment.

faizoff:
I'm debating on starting with the anime show first or the live action one. I don't expect the live action one to be a carbon copy of the original, I just want it to be entertaining. There's a lot of reverence for the original and the fact that the new show isn't being treated as hot garbage as the movie is a good sign.

lonestar:

--- Quote from: faizoff on February 27, 2024, 10:32:31 AM ---I'm debating on starting with the anime show first or the live action one. I don't expect the live action one to be a carbon copy of the original, I just want it to be entertaining. There's a lot of reverence for the original and the fact that the new show isn't being treated as hot garbage as the movie is a good sign.

--- End quote ---

My only previous experience was with the movie, and the new series is vastly superior.

gzarruk:
I'm only two episodes in and I'm enjoying it so far, specially for someone like me, who grew up watching the animated series. If you were to ask me, I'd say work your way around the original animated series (not Korra), and then dive into the live action series. That way you can be familiar with the whole thing and catch on the little nuances they might have taken or changed from the original. I never bothered to watch the movie, so can't comment on that, but apparently it was a big mess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version