Author Topic: Kingsfoil - The band that Frankie Muniz plays drums in.  (Read 1039 times)

Offline YtseCullen

• DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident Jedi.
Kingsfoil - The band that Frankie Muniz plays drums in.
« on: September 08, 2012, 02:07:25 AM »
Sooo my local university has an annual festival at the start of the school year, last year they had Bedouin Sound Clash, Sum 41, Nickelback and other bands come play here. This year the brought in a band called Kingsfoil, there a pretty good band, mainstream style music, the catch is that Frankie Muniz, from the TV Malcolm In The Middle is the drummer. These guys put on a good show and my friends band opened for them. Frankie is actually a good drummer and it's cool to see a child star do something constructive in his adult life.

Here's a music video they released today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-BkEDEWl3k&list=UUxpyRQGgH0cJdkjtK3kC7iQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Here's a pic with me and Frankie Muniz:

May The Force Be With You.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Kingsfoil - The band that Frankie Muniz plays drums in.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 02:12:09 AM »
That is pretty good to see him doing something fun and positive. For some reason when I was reading that post I got a vision of Dewey playing tambourine and looking elated just to be a part of it.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline YtseCullen

• DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident Jedi.
Re: Kingsfoil - The band that Frankie Muniz plays drums in.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 02:23:47 AM »
That is pretty good to see him doing something fun and positive. For some reason when I was reading that post I got a vision of Dewey playing tambourine and looking elated just to be a part of it.

:rollin I laughed at the thought of that, but yeah totally! I'm a drummer too and didn't realize he played drums until after this meet and greet or else I couldve had a way better conversation with him, He's a really cool down to earth dude and me and him talked for like 20-30 minutes, really cool dude.
May The Force Be With You.