Author Topic: The stupid roommate thread  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Ħ

Re: The stupid roommate thread
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 11:33:02 PM »
Well, if the downstairs bathroom has only a toilet and sink, it's not like you can shower there, so keeping all of your stuff upstairs really shouldn't be a big deal, since it's not like you can't sneak your toothbrush down there for when you want to brush your teeth down there.   
Well, that's not a problem, but if a single person is in the shower, no one else has access to their bathroom supplies. I guess could get one of those caddies to carry toiletries but that's retarded.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2012, 11:39:49 PM »
The caddy approach gets to be a real pain in the ass too if you have a lot of toiletries to get ready. Maybe I'm girlie but I used to have:

toothpaste
toothbrush
mouthwash
razor
bodywash
shampoo
conditioner
deodorant
aloe vera (for my hair, not masturbating...it ain't 1996 anymore)
hairspray

and on some days, also barber clippers for facial hair grooming and a blow dryer if I didn't have enough time to air dry.

If you use the caddy approach I hope to god you're way lower maintenance than I am.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2012, 11:45:15 PM »
I could be wrong, but IMO that's not overly girly.  I use WAY less stuff than you.  Don't wash my hair every day either.  BUT... I'm less girly than the average female so...

Your mileage may vary? :lol

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2012, 06:00:11 AM »
The caddy approach gets to be a real pain in the ass too if you have a lot of toiletries to get ready. Maybe I'm girlie but I used to have:

toothpaste
toothbrush
mouthwash
razor
bodywash
shampoo
conditioner
deodorant
aloe vera (for my hair, not masturbating...it ain't 1996 anymore)
hairspray

and on some days, also barber clippers for facial hair grooming and a blow dryer if I didn't have enough time to air dry.

If you use the caddy approach I hope to god you're way lower maintenance than I am.

Minus the hairspray (which I suppose I can just swap with "gel"), that's basically the essentials.

Have you tried raping them in their sleep and putting the videos on YT for the whole school to see? (wear a mask if you haven't done this yet). Then whisper softly in their ear "the bottom bathroom will be mine"

Offline Ħ

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2012, 10:24:47 AM »
That might be a bit too extreme.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »
That might be a bit too extreme.

Too extreme would be skullfucking the one you murdered in front of the other two and staring them down as if they know why you're doing this.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2012, 11:49:27 AM »
While blasting III Sides to Every Story.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon