Poll

What are the 3 best songs on Clockwork Angels?

Caravan
71 (12.2%)
BU2B
46 (7.9%)
Clockwork Angels
85 (14.6%)
The Anarchist
44 (7.6%)
Carnies
19 (3.3%)
Halo Effect
11 (1.9%)
Seven Cities of Gold
21 (3.6%)
The Wreckers
46 (7.9%)
Headlong Flight
87 (14.9%)
BU2B2
4 (0.7%)
Wish Them Well
16 (2.7%)
The Garden
132 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 199

Author Topic: Rush v. Dirk, Pratt, & Lerxst  (Read 490191 times)

Online Mladen

Re: Rush v. Dirk, Pratt & Lerxst
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2012, 11:18:54 AM »
Also, I was hanging out with a friend last night (he is a few years older than me, has been a Rush fan since the late 70s, and seen them on every tour since '77 or '78, I think), and when we checked out the set list on twitter, his comment was, "Worst set list ever." :lol :lol :lol  He couldn't get past there being nothing from 2112, AFTK or Hemispheres,
Why would he care? I don't get it, I'm sure he already saw these songs dozens of times before. If I were him I wouldn't mind seeing Rush playing my least favorite Rush songs. Man, I'm so trilled about this setlist but at the same time very sad that not a lot of people share the excitement with me...

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2012, 12:08:47 PM »
Also, I was hanging out with a friend last night (he is a few years older than me, has been a Rush fan since the late 70s, and seen them on every tour since '77 or '78, I think), and when we checked out the set list on twitter, his comment was, "Worst set list ever." :lol :lol :lol  He couldn't get past there being nothing from 2112, AFTK or Hemispheres,
Why would he care? I don't get it, I'm sure he already saw these songs dozens of times before. If I were him I wouldn't mind seeing Rush playing my least favorite Rush songs. Man, I'm so trilled about this setlist but at the same time very sad that not a lot of people share the excitement with me...

Because he's a bonehead. :lol :biggrin:

Honestly, my attitude at this point is, if you are someone who is going only to hear the "hits," then you are probably better off selling your tickets and staying home.  Let those of us who are going to enjoy the show, do so.  :tup :tup

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2012, 12:32:25 PM »
Since we're just normal-font-sizing spoilers now, here's a SPOILER...

Apparently there WILL be some song swaps, according to a post I read on Progressiveears who saw a post from someone on the Counterparts message board that saw a set list from the road crew:

A member of the Counterparts message board posted that they had seen a copy of the set list from one of the road crew, including song swaps for the alternating nights of the tour. Here it is:

1 Body Electric dropped for Middletown Dreams
2 Bravado for The Pass
3 Carnies for Seven Cities
4 Manhattan Project for Dreamline
5 Spirit of Radio for 2112

So....looks like we may get FIVE songs from POW over the course of the tour, as well as a 10th song from CA, the return of "The Pass" and "Dreamline" (with strings, no less!), and a piece of "2112" to end the show. Looks good, but I guess we'll find out after tomorrow night's show in DC (which I *could* have gone to, had I the money at the time to do so...oh well).

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2012, 12:42:56 PM »
I'm not buying that.  I wouldn't be surprised if they swap in a few songs every other night, but several of those exact switches wouldn't make a lot of sense.  I don't see them swapping out The Spirit of Radio every other night, and it wouldn't make much sense for them to bring back songs like The Body Electric, Middletown Dreams and Manhattan Project, and then only play them every other night. 

Dreamline for The Big Money or Force Ten would make more sense.

Considering Manhattan Project is a natural with the live strings, Middletown Dreams and Grand Designs seems more of a likely swap.

Since Limelight was the song they deemed drop-worthy in the encore last night in light of having to cut the set a tad short, I think 2112 would be swapped with that, not The Spirit of Radio.

Bravado for The Pass makes total sense, as does Seven Cities of Gold for one of the other CA songs.

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
As long as it's Rush, I'm good with any set list whatsoever.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2012, 01:24:57 PM »
I'm just happy that the rumor that was out the day before yesterday was not true.  That rumor had them playing Second Nature. :facepalm:

Now watch them have a Set List B tomorrow and that be on it, which would mean we'd get it at my show since ours is the 8th show of the tour (and would likely get Set List B if they rotated every other show). :lol :lol

Offline Scard

• Custom Title
  • RORORO
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2012, 01:44:09 PM »
I'm going to see them for the first time October 16 in Toronto. Anyone else going?

Online Mladen

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
Second nature would be sweet but very unlikely, I'd say.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2012, 02:14:37 PM »
Wow!

I guess I was wrong about 2112 in 2012.

I never ever would have expected this.

Perhaps I can pick up some cheap tickets from the discontent and go to another show.

I won't clutter this messageboard with just how awesome this. Most of it wouldn't make any sense anyway.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2012, 02:33:45 PM »
Finally home, review in a few hours god willing.

I highly doubt after all these years of static setlists they swap FIVE songs from night to night. Even on the first leg of Snakes it was 1 song rotating. But if they do I looked and Philly would be a "B" night, so woot.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline Duke1

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »
I'm not buying that.  I wouldn't be surprised if they swap in a few songs every other night, but several of those exact switches wouldn't make a lot of sense.  I don't see them swapping out The Spirit of Radio every other night, and it wouldn't make much sense for them to bring back songs like The Body Electric, Middletown Dreams and Manhattan Project, and then only play them every other night. 

Dreamline for The Big Money or Force Ten would make more sense.

Considering Manhattan Project is a natural with the live strings, Middletown Dreams and Grand Designs seems more of a likely swap.

Since Limelight was the song they deemed drop-worthy in the encore last night in light of having to cut the set a tad short, I think 2112 would be swapped with that, not The Spirit of Radio.

Bravado for The Pass makes total sense, as does Seven Cities of Gold for one of the other CA songs.

Yep, agree this makes more sense to me...

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2012, 05:32:42 PM »

I highly doubt after all these years of static setlists they swap FIVE songs from night to night. Even on the first leg of Snakes it was 1 song rotating. But if they do I looked and Philly would be a "B" night, so woot.

Well, normally I would agree, but they've changed the WHOLE GAME by shaking up the set list a lot. I mean, all these 80's songs, and only 2 songs from the 70's (WM and TSOR). It's such a weird set list, so I wouldn't put it past them to swap out 5 songs on a B-Set show.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2012, 06:13:01 PM »
The time they can't tour in NM this leg they play my favorites.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2012, 06:18:50 PM »
The time they can't tour in NM this leg they play my favorites.

I think we can hope that if they extend their 2nd leg to include some more US/NA dates, they keep the same set list if they do an A/B swapping set like they did with the Vapor Trails tour, instead of doing what they did with the S&A tour, swapping 1 song on the first leg, then changing four songs on the 2nd leg (especially for ones that were more common than the ones they replaced, like "Circumstances").

To be honest, if they did the song-swap, and they release the whole show on DVD and/or CD, that they include the non-recorded show songs from another night, a la Rush In Rio's "Board Bootlegs" of "Between Sun And Moon" and "Vital Signs".

-Marc.

Offline SeventhSon

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2012, 06:59:12 PM »
I'm going to see them for the first time October 16 in Toronto. Anyone else going?

I'm going to that one too! A good friend of mine (and my general partner-in-crime when it comes to seeing shows) is seeing the Sunday night show, but it was sold out when I went to get a ticket for that night, so I ended up grabbing one for the 16th. I'm up in the nosebleeds but I don't care. It'll be my fourth time seeing Rush and a good 70% of that setlist is new to me.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
Still on road, but just wanna say I'll take a once in a blue moon lerxst on stage joke to Limelight any time.

$40 dollars Nick. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline ColdFireYYZ

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2012, 09:04:09 PM »

A member on The Rush Forum confirmed that they will be swapping the 5 songs. I'm taking his word for it because everything he said about CA turned out to be true.

Offline SeventhSon

« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2012, 09:07:16 PM »
If it's true they're swapping out those five tracks for those other five tracks, I'd be alright with that too. Most of the "set B" tracks are songs I prefer to their set A counterparts*, and I think my show falls on set B.

*NUGGETZ

Offline ColdFireYYZ

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2012, 09:27:22 PM »
This was posted on the Power Windows fan site.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2012, 09:29:07 PM »

A member on The Rush Forum confirmed that they will be swapping the 5 songs. I'm taking his word for it because everything he said about CA turned out to be true.

Hmmmm... I suppose we will find out for sure on Sunday night, about 5 songs/25 minutes into the show. Seems like each show will have 26 songs (which is one less than what was played on the S&A Tour), but the tour will feature 31 songs total if there are 5 song-swaps. Hopefully we get the other 5 on the CD so we get all 31 songs on 3 CDs. I've done the math - you can fit the first set on a single CD (about 60 minutes), the CA set on another (about another 60 minutes due to extended sections), and the rest of the show and the Swapped-Songs on the third disc (a total of about 70 minutes).

Can't wait for Sunday night! Too bad I won't be AT the show... those B-set songs are some of my favorites!

-Marc.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2012, 10:14:42 PM »
Long winded, and so far unedited, but for now I figured I'd post for you guys-

------------------------------------------

It’s gotta be fake!

That’s what I would have said if Rush’s Clockwork Angels Tour started in a similar manner to all the others I’ve seen. However instead of waiting online on opening night for a setlist to be posted, this time I was actually in the arena were months of touring would start. My sister and best friend made the 370 mile trek from Allentown to Manchester to be a part of something totally new. History has shown that Rush and Dream Theater are the two bands which I can’t keep myself from spoiling. And it’s not just the setlists, it’s pictures of the stage, watching intro videos in advance, and all in all half experiencing the show before it’s ever happened. This tour would be different, in a big way, because if any setlist was going to shock a Rush fan, it was going to be this one.

As fans waited for the show to start, every time a light as much as flickered the crowd went nuts. Of course this happened at least a dozen times before the band would eventually take the stage. Once the lights went down and the curtains hiding this rounds stage setup were lifted the crowd was on fire. True to their words the band had gone for their best steampunk interpretations for the tour. As the intro video rolled I browsed the stage to see what Ged and Alex brought with them this time. Geddy, who had previously sported dryers and chicken rotisseries this time decided to have a popcorn popper running during the show, and Alex’s usual amp spot on stage was taken over by three circular monitors to be used throughout the show.

As the intro video wrapped up the band took the stage and the already boisterous crowd grew louder, and as is typical for a Rush show I could barely hear the opening synth tones of “Subdivisions”, a song that was not only a great opener, but which ended up foreshadowing what was going to follow. For many Subdivisions marked the death of the Rush they loved. It was the first song Geddy Lee ever wrote on keyboards, and it was the song that kicked off what would become known as the “synth era”. I can simply advise that the fans that disliked the era might want to skip ahead a bit, as well as skip this tour.

What followed “Subdivisions” was a first set that left me in a greater and greater sense of disbelief. “The Big Money” and “Force 10” hadn’t been played in a little while, but both were singles and the lead tracks from their respective albums. Of course after that I expected something more mainstream, but was instead treated to “Grand Designs”. Of course after that Power Windows powerhouse it was time to go back to a classic… or you know, “The Body Electric” which hasn’t been played live since 1983. At this point you could already note a sense of shock that washed over die hard Rush fans, followed by a more reserved atmosphere during the song, finished by thunderous applause for these songs few expected to hear that night. What followed continued the trend as a third gem from Power Windows, and a personal favorite of mine, “Territories” was played.

After that the band finally ripped into what the radio addicted mob had been waiting for… oh wait, that didn’t happen for over an hour yet. Next up was “Analog Kid”, an upbeat and energetic number that got some mid-song spark out of the crowd the previous songs had missed. On the eighth song the band finally decided to leave the 80’s, but still not for earlier material. Instead they serenaded the crowd with the always beautiful “Bravado”. What came next was a curveball wrapped in a surprise. Not only did the band play “Where’s My Thing?” for the first time since the Roll the Bones tour, but it included a short drum solo from Neil Peart, which differed greatly from much of what he’s done in the past few tours. Even the closer of the first set wasn’t an old classic, but instead the newer hit “Far Cry”, which still seems to be going over great with fans. Overall I was honestly expecting to hear a fair amount of complaints about the synth heavy set as I wondered the halls during intermission, but was instead greeted with a range of middle of the road awe and those like me who took to the set hook, line and sinker.

For those without a penchant for statistics, skip this paragraph! To recap, Rush bookmarked the first set with songs played the last two tours, but other than that, here are the rest of the songs with the last year they were played (in a full tour) in parenthesis. The Big Money (02), Force Ten (04), Grand Designs (86), The Body Electric (84), Territories (88), The Analog Kid (94), Bravado (04), and Where’s My Thing? (92). Like I said, I would have thought it was fake.

If the rarity filled first set wasn’t enough, Rush doubled down on their recent purchase of a giant set of cajones in the second set by going through nearly an hour of material from the Clockwork Angels album. The awe and wow factors stayed in full effect for the second set for several reasons, but more on that in a bit…

If there wasn’t already enough about this night to make it incredibly special, the opening of the second set featured something that will probably only be seen at an opening night for a band as big as Rush. The intro for “Caravan” started and the band started to play… well, most of the band at least. Neil wasn’t ready yet when it came time for his part and they had to redo the first fifteen seconds or so of the song. Oh, did I mention an eight piece string section had gone up behind Neil at this point? No? Just so happens that for the first time in the band’s history guest musicians were accompanying the boys on stage.  These highly trained and very dignified players set the tone for the set in the first minute of “Caravan”. During the soft intro they sat and played their parts, but then as the song explodes they jumped out of their seats and attacked their instruments, and would continue to rock out while they played the rest of the set. I spent most of “Caravan” admiring the string section and how good they sounded with the music, and it was made immediately clear that the decision to bring them on tour was a great one.

The second set rolled on with the title track, one that has grown on me probably more than any others from the new album, and one that had half the stadium “raise their hand” when the song lyrics prompted. Through the next song, “The Anarchist”, I started to fully appreciate how much time the band had spent re-vamping the video/light setup for the new material. There is a completely new design for the lighting and some special video screens that gives the Clockwork portion of the set a whole new gear, which those who may not care as much for the new material will especially appreciate. The rest of the Clockwork tracks were a roller coaster of different energies, with some of the beats from “Carnies” really getting bodies moving, with a pyrotechnic filled finale that completely wowed the entire arena. Following that was the emotional “The Wreckers”, which featured one of the coolest video/lighting combo effects I’ve ever seen.  The vibe went back to full rock with “Headlong Flight”, which everyone seemed to dig. The song even featured a breakdown in the middle that has to be heard to be fully appreciated. “Halo Effect”, with a guitar intro from Alex again brought things down a notch, and “Wish Them Well” picked them back up. At this point Geddy thanked the crowd for letting them indulge in new material, and again I was surprised by how positive the reaction to a long block of new material was. This whole time I was turned to me friend and sister repeating “we have one more for you”, implying it’s what I wanted Geddy to say, and he finally did, and the band went into what I consider the best song they’ve done this millennia, “The Garden”. A song of pure beauty on the album, it’s only magnified by the live string section, and offered a stunningly angelic end to the evening’s new material.

At this point the band has already played twenty songs, with only the opening track, “Subdivisions” really being a premier hit from the band, so clearly “Freewill” or the like was going to come next… but we wouldn’t find out immediately, because Geddy’s keyboards failed to make any noise to start the next song! After about thirty seconds of silence Alex finally wandered to the mic and told a long joke, another once in a blue moon event that made this show all the more worth it. Then I thought I had died and was carried to heaven by the Clockwork Angels, because instead of a hit the band went into another favorite of mine, “Manhattan Project”, still accompanied by the strings. A celebrated staple came after that, the drum solo. Shortened likely due to the partial solo in the first set, this tours solo is completely different from anything Neil has done on recent tours, and was a big step in the right direction. I had felt that since R30 the solo has gotten progressively less interesting, and he brought it up to a peak level this time. The solo lead into a song I thought I had grew tired of, “Red Sector A”. The strings really helped elevate this song to a point where I welcomed its return to the live set. Then the dam finally broke free as the band, over two hours after playing their last big hit, ripped into “YYZ”, which set the crowd on fire. The main synth line of the song was yet another part elevated by the string section, and assuming the band eventually releases this tour in video form I think this version might actually be able to compete with the crazy crowd in Rio.

After “YYZ” Geddy thanked and dismissed the strings from the stage, commenting that the band would again be a simple trio, and launched into the last song of the set, “Working Man”. Always a crowd favorite the song again featured the reggae intro and was abbreviated, but Alex’s solo during the song was clearly one of the most anticipated and appreciated of the evening. The band then thanked the crowd and left the stage, but eventually a single armed man returned…

Standing behind the drum kit spectators could on see the silhouette of a man with a large barrel slung against his shoulder. Neil then turns around to reveal himself holding a t-shirt cannon! After several tours of Ged and Al tossing out shirts to the crowd before the encore it seemed overdue that Neil get a piece of the action, and he did so in style. After many shirts had been jumped for the almost mandatory set of classics got played for an encore. “Tom Sawyer” and “Spirit of Radio” were, as always, played to a cheering crowd. While I enjoy the latter much more than the former, after a night like this there was no way I would even begin to begrudge them for playing the former. Even so, when Alex flubbed the start of the “Tom Sawyer” solo I’d like to believe it was because they were revolting against playing the song again!

When the dust had settled and the final outro video had played my only complaint with the show were the pre/post-set videos. Through both legs of the Snakes tour and the Time Machine tour myself and other Rush fans I know all found the videos hilarious, but this time around the videos were less humorous videos conforming to the steampunk theme of the evening and just didn’t have any special magic to them. This was easily offset however by the in-song Clockwork Angels video and lighting show.

If you’re a casual Rush fan, skip this show. If you hate the new album or synth era, skip this show. If you’re a diehard Rush fan who has been waiting a decade or decades for the set to take a sharp turn in a new direction, then this is the tour for you. If I had seen this set online I would have thought it to be fake, but it’s true, and it has to be seen to be believed. Geddy’s voice held up incredibly well, most likely due to the fact that they focused on material he can more easily sing. The strings took great things and made them even better, and the band once again upped their game in the lighting and video departments. I know die-hard Rush fans that have stopped going to shows because of boring setlists, and this will be the tour that brings many of them back into the fold. And while I only talked to hardcore fans after the show, not a single one was anything less than ecstatic about the setlist and the string section. If you’ve read this you’ll know whether the set is for you or not, and if it is I suggest you do whatever is necessary to see it, because it will likely be the best Rush show you ever see, or at least it was for me.
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2012, 10:40:44 PM »
^^ AWESOME review :tup Thanks for that! And I'm glad you enjoyed the show! If the A/B Sets are true, which set do you think you'd prefer, or are you happy with the set you got?

Anyways, I'm glad the show was as fun as it sounds from all of the reviews!

-Marc.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2012, 11:13:30 PM »

Hmmm, if this is true, and we do get the B set list here in St. Louis, I will be bummed about missing out on Manhattan Project, but I'd definitely prefer Middletown Dreams over The Body Electric, The Pass over Bravado, and 2112 over The Spirit of Radio/anything. 

Offline ColdFireYYZ

« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2012, 11:21:03 PM »

Hmmm, if this is true, and we do get the B set list here in St. Louis, I will be bummed about missing out on Manhattan Project, but I'd definitely prefer Middletown Dreams over The Body Electric, The Pass over Bravado, and 2112 over The Spirit of Radio/anything.
The only song from setlist B that I'd rather hear is MD. I'm not a fan of just hearing Overture and Temples so I'll take Spirit any day. The Pass would be great but based on live recordings I think Bravado would be better live.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2012, 11:32:30 PM »
I suspect that if they end the show with 2112, they will play The Grand Finale after the Overture and Temples.

Offline Unlegit

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2012, 11:35:30 PM »
It's awesome that they're switching up the setlists. Now if Dream Theater did something like this, playing songs such as LSOaD, ToT, Eve, Finally Free, New Millennium, etc.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2012, 11:37:19 PM »
I suspect that if they end the show with 2112, they will play The Grand Finale after the Overture and Temples.

That could explain the absence of "Limelight" on the Set B encore, making it about 13 minutes long, where as an encore with TS, LL and TSOR would be about the same length. I hope you're right!!! It would be nice to hear the Grand Finale again, and THIS time, with the GUITAR SOLOS!...damn it, Alex! :facepalm:

-Marc.

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2012, 02:51:51 AM »
Great review!

Online Mladen

« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2012, 03:14:38 AM »
Wow, set list B is great as well, I'd take The Pass over Bravado any time. And Middletown dreams is amazing, I only wish they played it instead of The Big money and not The Body electric.

Nick, that's one amazing review.  :tup

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2012, 05:08:23 AM »
I tell you what.  The synth songs seemed to vibrant.  The geek that I am was watching Geddy in the Body Electric "popping" the bass strings to see how he played and how it sounded on the Fender Jazz compared ti what Geddy used to play and call his "Stein"(burg)
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2012, 07:25:56 AM »
So I listened to the setlist yesterday.  Still not a fan of the Body Electric so it was a huge dud alongside all those PoW songs.  I'd love to see that swapped for Middletown Dreams.  TSOR could be swapped for 2112 and Carnies swapped for Seven Cities, but otherwise the set is damn near perfect the way it is.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2012, 07:31:59 AM »
I like The Body Electric, but I don't love it.  Middletown Dreams will be a massive upgrade over it. 

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2012, 08:24:29 AM »
2 Bravado for The Pass

1B, 2B, 3B, 4equal, 5B.

Just got around to really comparing this now. If this is true, Philly is going to be fucking insane.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
2 Bravado for The Pass

1B, 2B, 3B, 4equal, 5B.

Just got around to really comparing this now. If this is true, Philly is going to be fucking insane.
Nick, I would agree with this. Bravado is actually the one song that is worse than The Pass.
Strange setlist relying on the 80's stuff. Body Electric, Red Sector A, Grand Designs???
At least I can appreciate the fact that they are playing deep tracks. I think that's cool.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline countoftuscany42

« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »
2 Bravado for The Pass

1B, 2B, 3B, 4equal, 5B.

Philly will be a B show? hadnt counted up to see  :P
Not sure how i feel one way or the other, i think id have to listen to all the songs to decide.. i would like TSOR, but 2112 is epic too  :hefdaddy