Author Topic: Do you go to Starbucks? If so, what drink do you get the most?  (Read 8555 times)

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
Re: Do you go to Starbucks? If so, what drink do you get the most?
« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »
I don't care if its -20 degrees celsius here in my Northern Canadian town, I'm still getting my Iced Caramel Macchiato :)
I seriously don't get why people do that. I was out on the coldest day of the entire year in my shitty-ass state, and some crazy bitch was sitting outside drinking an iced frappucino. It was one of the more peculiar things I've witnessed in my life.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline Ħ

« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2012, 08:05:36 PM »
I don't see the appeal of buying iced coffee at all. You chug it down in like a minute. Whereas with hot coffee, you're forced to take your time. I guess I'm just not disciplined enough in the art of drinking coffee.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline SeRoX

• DTF.org Member
  • The VoiceMaster
« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
It's not interesting. I always drink iced coffee or milkshake in winter.
Quote from: Plasmastrike
SeRoX is right!
Quote from: Nihil-Morari
SeRoX is DTF's JLB!
As usual, SeRoX is correct.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2012, 08:11:50 PM »
I love iced coffee in the summer when it actually makes sense.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2012, 04:29:24 PM »
I don't see the appeal of buying iced coffee at all. You chug it down in like a minute. Whereas with hot coffee, you're forced to take your time. I guess I'm just not disciplined enough in the art of drinking coffee.

Yeah, fuck drinking anything that won't scald your mouth. #YOLO
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon