Author Topic: Hypothetical job situation.  (Read 819 times)

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
Hypothetical job situation.
« on: December 15, 2012, 06:49:37 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/14uee5/how_long_would_you_let_someone_pee_on_you_for_300/

Saw this on reddit earlier today and spent the next ten minutes laughing really hard at the responses. I'm interested in what you guys think of this proposal.

Would you do it for the easy money? Or is it a tad too gross for you? What about the other person's position? :lol

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Hypothetical job situation.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 06:56:56 PM »
$100K+ per year for a few seconds of being uncomfortable each morning..... hell yeah I'd do it. I'd also be the guy who pisses on someone for the same money. I would like to know if I could to both and rake in over 200K a year.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 07:38:03 PM »
$100K+ per year for a few seconds of being uncomfortable each morning..... hell yeah I'd do it. I'd also be the guy who pisses on someone for the same money. I would like to know if I could to both and rake in over 200K a year.

So, wake up to getting pissed on really early, shower, then jump in your car, drive to another person's house, and do the deed on them? Is it like a never-ending cycle?

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 07:42:21 PM »

So, wake up to getting pissed on really early, shower, then jump in your car, drive to another person's house, and do the deed on them? Is it like a never-ending cycle?

It ends for the day as soon as I piss on them.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 07:45:48 PM »
The very top comment is "I would do it just for the clean sheets every day."

He has a point. Plus, you'd definitely wake up on time. It's not like you're going to hit "snooze" and brace for another volley of piss in ten minutes - you wake up exactly when you planned to, because jesus christ it's a shower of warm piss.

On the other hand, that would make your sex life incredibly awkward. "Do you want to come in for a coffee?" "Hold up, before we commit to anything. There's something you should know about me, Sheila."

I think, in many ways, it would depend who the anonymous stranger was. People work with people, so when it comes to personal hygiene, bedside manner, your working relationship - it's a rich tapestry.

Offline theseoafs

• When the lights go down in the city, and the sun shines on the bayyyyy
  • Hello! My name is Elder Price
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 07:46:46 PM »
I should note that, apparently, the man who pees on you changes your sheets and your mattress every single day for you. Those are some nice perks in addition to the $300/day salary.

Would I take the job, myself?  I don't know.  Is this a formal offer, Heretic?

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 08:57:29 PM »
I should note that, apparently, the man who pees on you changes your sheets and your mattress every single day for you. Those are some nice perks in addition to the $300/day salary.

Would I take the job, myself?  I don't know.  Is this a formal offer, Heretic?

No. I couldn't bear to see the person's face that is awoken by urine for the first time. It would scare the piss out of me.

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 09:36:16 PM »
:icy: