Author Topic: I wanna become a "Before" model  (Read 3603 times)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
Re: I wanna become a "Before" model
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »
:caffeine: :caffeine:
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 09:34:46 PM »
Well, I doubt I've taken many pics since you went on hiatus anyway but here are some you may not have seen before unless you've combed the pic threads:

From 2009:

8 combs in beard:

No more beard:

Obligatory shitty bathroom mirror pic:

My latest pretty pic of shit I cooked:

And some Johnny for ya :laugh:

Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 11:17:49 PM »
 :heart

I've seen the comb one for sure and loved it  :lol

And please explain that awesome-looking dish.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »
I was reluctant to go into detail at first because I recall that you're a vegetarian, but I'll just copy/paste my lengthy description from where I originally posted it:

Today's special at _floyd's Urethral Rape Bistro:

Mussels in a garlic butter sauce over linguine with ciabatta toast points. It tasted excellent but all compliments on this go to the good folks at Bantry Bay for their delicious and dirt cheap mussels. For $3.49 you get a pound of 'em (shells unfortunately count toward the total weight) which ends up being anywhere from 20-30 total mussels. They come in a premade garlic butter sauce and cook from frozen to finished in 9 minutes without even having to preheat the pan or add anything to it whatsoever.

I used to just shell the mussels and put 'em on top of crispy grilled/olive oiled ciabatta bread that was cut into 3/4-inch squares and then pour the sauce on top of that but this time out I made it into a pasta dish. I boiled some linguine to an al dente doneness (slightly chewy) so I could then add it to the sauce that remained in the pan after the mussels were removed for shelling and finish cooking it to the desired tenderness. I just threw it back on medium high heat (8 out of 10) with like an ounce of water added to help steam the sauce's flavor into the linguine under the pan's lid and added some garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to it.

After it came up to a boil (with stirring every 45-60 seconds), it was done in about two minutes. I then added the de-shelled mussels to the pasta, gave it all a good mixing, and surrounded it with buttered onion poppyseed ciabatta toast points and garnished it all with a generous sprinkling of Italian spice blend.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »
Mmm mmmm, bitch!

I'm not a vegetarian, btw :eyebrows:

• DT.net Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
My sausage is mouth-watering :eyebrows:

I use chicken apple gouda sausage and stew it with already-caramelized slivered yellow onions that I then add slivered yellow, orange, red, and green bell peppers to. The peppers are stewed until they're as soft as the onion and both vegetables have absorbed the flavor of each other. After that, the already-browned-in-a-skillet slices of sausage are added and all of that stews together for like 20-30 minutes as I occasionally add chicken stock to deglaze the crispy yummies that have stuck to the skillet's surface.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2012, 09:14:50 PM »
oh gawd gimme ya sawsage

• DT.net Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »
 :lol

Definitely been a long enough time since a goil's said that to uncle _floyd.

Offline Fluffy Lothario

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2012, 09:37:39 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, the nineties.

In the last two years, I've lost about 25kg, then regained about 20 of them. I'm like a living before, then after, then before-again (or is it post-after?) model.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »
^Puffy Lothario

Offline Fluffy Lothario

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 09:44:14 PM »
Pufferfish Lothario

• DT.net Member
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2012, 09:45:07 PM »
Puff Daddy Luther Vandross