Author Topic: The Official FRINGE (tv show) thread!  (Read 4802 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: The Official FRINGE (tv show) thread!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 03:47:16 PM »
I disagree.  Fox blew it.  They had a large arc for a storyline and Fox decided to cancel them only to give them 13 episode to finish the story.  That's why it felt rushed.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 03:53:44 PM »
I disagree.  Fox blew it.  They had a large arc for a storyline and Fox decided to cancel them only to give them 13 episode to finish the story.  That's why it felt rushed.

Ahhhh....that is the other aspect. Very true. Had FOX allowed them a full season (isn't that 16 or 18 episodes, generally with a two hour show for season premier and finale?) then perhaps they could have done a better job.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline ResultsMayVary

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Go Buckeyes!
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 03:58:30 PM »
If FOX gave them a full season, it would be between 21-24 episodes. The 13 episodes made the writers condense the story, so it feels forced at a few points. Still a great final season, for what time they had to air. A fantastic series overall, one of my personal favorites.
Where would YOU be without prog?!
I'd be standing somewhere with dignity, respect, and bitches.
When Mike and Mob Unite, featuring the hit A Lawsuit in Lies