Author Topic: Erotomania live cover  (Read 922 times)

Offline danifslopes

Erotomania live cover
« on: August 01, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »
Check out the Erotomania live cover by the Fresmusica (music school) students (including me) on the end of year show!  :metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d6K3ALw9ws

Please share the link to we can disclose the most! :)

other links:
www.youtube.com/danifslopes
www.facebook.com/danielfslopes

Try too this video of a original solo, from "no body trip" our first original song being recorded this time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSNGHUbrErQ

Regards from Portugal ;)
Daniel Lopes
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:57:09 AM by danifslopes »

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Erotomania live cover
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 01:48:54 AM »
Very nice effort especially considering y'all didn't even have a keyboardist on it. I had to stop watching around the 5-minute mark though cuz I was about to punch a hole right through my monitor in pure anger at how shitty the "camera man" did. Completely missing the first guitar solo was quite a mistake but then intentionally showing the drummer rather than the awesome spectacle of both guitarists doing a unison on the 15-notes-per-second shred part was unforgivably retarded.

Once again, I loved the performance but the camera operator really ruined it.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline danifslopes

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 03:08:45 PM »
Very nice effort especially considering y'all didn't even have a keyboardist on it. I had to stop watching around the 5-minute mark though cuz I was about to punch a hole right through my monitor in pure anger at how shitty the "camera man" did. Completely missing the first guitar solo was quite a mistake but then intentionally showing the drummer rather than the awesome spectacle of both guitarists doing a unison on the 15-notes-per-second shred part was unforgivably retarded.

Once again, I loved the performance but the camera operator really ruined it.

thanks a lot man ;)
you're right about the camera operator, I'm sorry for that too, but unfortunately this was the best video we could find. The sound of the camera is not the best too, but next time we are gonna try too use direct sound to record. ;)

Offline guitarrero

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 05:29:08 AM »
Impressive! I used to play that tune around ten years ago with my old band. And though we've had a Keyboard-Player i don't think that our Cover was as good as yours, congrats! Especially the guitars are very very accurate, respect!  :hefdaddy

Offline danifslopes

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 05:54:08 AM »
Impressive! I used to play that tune around ten years ago with my old band. And though we've had a Keyboard-Player i don't think that our Cover was as good as yours, congrats! Especially the guitars are very very accurate, respect!  :hefdaddy

we're really grateful to know you like it and thank you a lot for you share your opinion with us! ;)
I would just ask you please if you may share the video's link too to we can disclose it the most! that would be a great help! Thank you! :)
Regars, Daniel Lopes

Try this video of a original solo, from "no body trip", our first original song, being recorded this time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSNGHUbrErQ