Author Topic: P/R side chat thread, v. I am not a number I am a free man  (Read 219893 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
Re: P/R side chat thread, v. I am not a number I am a free man
« Reply #2555 on: July 21, 2021, 06:23:23 PM »
Is it bad that I don't remember my first?

The name, I mean.  I remember other things.
I'm the opposite. Know the girl. Don't recall the event. We'd been doing plenty of other things for a few months, and that just kind of got worked into the repertoire. I've got a different first that I remember with great reverence, instead. I'll just leave it at that for the sake of decorum.

Did she squirt into a jacuzzi? My 14th did  :rollin

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2017!
« Reply #2556 on: July 21, 2021, 07:05:54 PM »
Is it bad that I don't remember my first?

The name, I mean.  I remember other things.
I'm the opposite. Know the girl. Don't recall the event. We'd been doing plenty of other things for a few months, and that just kind of got worked into the repertoire. I've got a different first that I remember with great reverence, instead. I'll just leave it at that for the sake of decorum.

Did she squirt into a jacuzzi? My 14th did  :rollin

Every once in a while I start to think "I've lived a full life.  Not "Ozzy" full, but full."   Then I read something like that and I think "I have a lot of livin' left to do."

:)

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #2557 on: July 21, 2021, 11:19:07 PM »
So about a few years back, I mentioned here how Blizzard Entertainment was under a lot of heat for the way they reacted about Chinese E-Sports players using Blizzard's streaming platform as a way to promote a sensitive political stance in China.

Now, Blizzard is under fire again for even more ugly stuff.  There is now a lawsuit filed by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing against Blizzard regarding severe sexual harassment cases and fostering a “frat boy” culture in which female employees are subjected to constant sexual harassment, unequal pay, and retaliation according to this article below and the second link below has the full details of what the lawsuit contains.  Sounds like to me the Blizzard workplace is a pretty toxic environment to their female employees.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/activision-blizzard-sued-by-california-over-frat-boy-culture

https://aboutblaw.com/YJw

I said in my previous post about Blizzard how no matter what, I'm still going to be a fan of World of Warcraft and will continue to play the game regardless of the crap Blizzard is under because of how much I enjoy the game.  Now, I'm probably going to look like a big hypocrite in light of this recent lawsuit.  I mean I still enjoy the game a lot to this day after about 15 years of being introduced to it, but man, this kind of news is a huge bummer that can discourage a lot of people not to support this company and I wouldn't blame them at all.  Five years ago after I graduated college, I applied to this company for a entry-level finance position and thought it would be a dream job for me and given what's been revealed now, I probably dodged a bullet there in not getting the job.

Hopefully, those that are affected negatively by Blizzard according to the lawsuit would get their justice in some way befitting.