Author Topic: P/R side chat thread, v. I am not a number I am a free man  (Read 150733 times)

Offline Ben_Jamin

Re: P/R side chat thread, v. I am not a number I am a free man
« Reply #2030 on: October 14, 2019, 09:07:38 AM »
I was watching The Simpsons episode 'Bart Star' and it made realize how coaches can't do this anymore, to not hurt the kids feelings.

Execpt, You, You, and You
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

I Love You...Poppin Fresh

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #2031 on: December 11, 2019, 08:28:24 AM »
Turned on my TV yesterday morning to see Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi on the screen at the same time! I thought, oh shit I had better turn this off before my TV cracks or explodes! :omg:
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #2032 on: December 11, 2019, 01:22:30 PM »
So Israel is going to have their 3rd election in a year. I really hate this system.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #2033 on: December 11, 2019, 01:29:19 PM »
So Israel is going to have their 3rd election in a year. I really hate this system.
You prefer ours?

(Honest question)
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #2034 on: December 11, 2019, 01:30:42 PM »
You prefer ours?

(Honest question)

Eh. I am anti democracy and republics, so they’re all similarly bad to me. But America doesn’t have 3 elections in a year.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline hefdaddy42

• Back for the Attack
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #2035 on: December 11, 2019, 01:39:43 PM »
You prefer ours?

(Honest question)

Eh. I am anti democracy and republics, so they’re all similarly bad to me. But America doesn’t have 3 elections in a year.
We should go back to the government from the time of the Judges.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2037 on: December 13, 2019, 11:49:34 AM »
Turned on my TV yesterday morning to see Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi on the screen at the same time! I thought, oh shit I had better turn this off before my TV cracks or explodes! :omg:

https://www.amazon.com/HYOUJIN-Hand-Mirror/dp/B07TXNYCPC?ref_=Oct_BSellerC_3736391_0&pf_rd_p=8355ab53-5609-5bd9-94d2-776cb8ba6dad&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=3736391&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=CRBJ9XXWCP2TM6W2JK0A&pf_rd_r=CRBJ9XXWCP2TM6W2JK0A&pf_rd_p=8355ab53-5609-5bd9-94d2-776cb8ba6dad
I should look in the mirror? I'm a fairly good looking man. I'm not Cruella Deville or the monster from Predator. Nope, not even a little bit.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #2038 on: December 13, 2019, 12:26:32 PM »

https://www.amazon.com/HYOUJIN-Hand-Mirror/dp/B07TXNYCPC?ref_=Oct_BSellerC_3736391_0&pf_rd_p=8355ab53-5609-5bd9-94d2-776cb8ba6dad&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=3736391&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=CRBJ9XXWCP2TM6W2JK0A&pf_rd_r=CRBJ9XXWCP2TM6W2JK0A&pf_rd_p=8355ab53-5609-5bd9-94d2-776cb8ba6dad
I should look in the mirror? I'm a fairly good looking man. I'm not Cruella Deville or the monster from Predator. Nope, not even a little bit.

Dude.  One is 81, and the other is almost 80.  At that age, I think they are both GREAT looking.  But for some reason, you have to attack their looks, liken them to evil movie characters, and say they are going to make your TV explode?
I've seen pics of you....when you reach their age you should hope to be ALIVE, much less look as good as they do.
Making fun of they way 80 year old women look?  Really?
Your attempt at humor (if that is what it was) should stay in the PR Humor thread.  Even then, it would be nice if you could show a bit more class.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 12:38:45 PM by eric42434224 »
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2039 on: December 13, 2019, 01:09:41 PM »

Dude.  One is 81, and the other is almost 80.  At that age, I think they are both GREAT looking.  But for some reason, you have to attack their looks, liken them to evil movie characters, and say they are going to make your TV explode?
I've seen pics of you....when you reach their age you should hope to be ALIVE, much less look as good as they do.
Your attempt at humor (if that is what it was) should stay in the PR Humor thread.  Even then, it would be nice if you could show a bit more class.
I should hope to be alive?  I'd say I look just fine for a 55 year old man but ok, buddy. If I'm not breaking any rules and I'm not, please just mind your own business if that's even remotely possible for you. I'll attack those two douche bag witches all I want and if you don't like it that's too bad for you.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #2040 on: December 13, 2019, 01:59:41 PM »
I should hope to be alive?  I'd say I look just fine for a 55 year old man but ok, buddy.

Actually, yes, you do look just fine for 55 years old.

If I'm not breaking any rules and I'm not, please just mind your own business if that's even remotely possible for you.

Classless attacks on 80 year old womens' appearance may not technically break any rules, but I do't think it is appropriate for this forum.  Yes I can mind my own business, unless I see something inappropriate and mean, then I feel the responsibility to call that person out.

I'll attack those two douche bag witches all I want and if you don't like it that's too bad for you.

Another fine example of "not breaking the rules, by Tick".  Your appearance at 55 might be good, but if your posts in this thread are any indication, your class and maturity at 55 leaves a lot to be desired.  JMO.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2041 on: December 13, 2019, 02:14:04 PM »
I should hope to be alive?  I'd say I look just fine for a 55 year old man but ok, buddy.

If I'm not breaking any rules and I'm not, please just mind your own business if that's even remotely possible for you.

Classless attacks on 80 year old womens' appearance may not technically break any rules, but I do't think it is appropriate for this forum.  Yes I can mind my own business, unless I see something inappropriate and mean, then I feel the responsibility to call that person out.

I'll attack those two douche bag witches all I want and if you don't like it that's too bad for you.

Another fine example of "not breaking the rules, by Tick".  Your appearance at 55 might be good, but if your posts in this thread are any indication, your class and maturity at 55 leaves a lot to be desired.  JMO.
I don't know if I'm immature Eric. Perhaps I am, but people in general seem to like me.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #2042 on: December 13, 2019, 02:59:32 PM »

I don't know if I'm immature Eric. Perhaps I am, but people in general seem to like me.

The two are not mutually exclusive.  While immaturity may be shown in a fun and light-hearted way most of the time, and interpreted as likeable, your comments in question today showed a mean-spirited and hateful tone that I found distasteful.  I've said my peace on the subject, and don't want this to escalate any further.  I'm sure you are a fine person as a whole......I just found that your comments struck me as inappropriate.  You may think people like you...but I am sure a lot of people would think twice about you if you said "I'll attack those two douche bag witches all I want and if you don't like it that's too bad for you" in front of a group of people about  ANY 80 yr old woman.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Harmony

« Reply #2043 on: December 13, 2019, 05:54:10 PM »
Regarding subjectively unattractive, elderly politicians of either sex - you aren't supposed to want to fuck them.  They typically just want to fuck us.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 06:37:29 PM by Harmony »
I'm (literally) old enough to remember when 3,000 people died in New York City and the whole country treated it like an attack on the whole country

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2044 on: January 03, 2020, 08:28:58 AM »

I should hope to be alive?  I'd say I look just fine for a 55 year old man but ok, buddy. If I'm not breaking any rules and I'm not, please just mind your own business if that's even remotely possible for you. I'll attack those two douche bag witches all I want and if you don't like it that's too bad for you.

Jesus spoke similarly in the bible.

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2045 on: January 03, 2020, 08:29:44 AM »
Speaking of age, did you guys know that Trump Jr's wife is older than Melania?