Poll

How much TV do you watch?

None.
Just enough to catch my favorite shows every week.
A couple hours every day.
A lot. It's what I do for fun.

Author Topic: How Much TV Do You Watch?  (Read 4743 times)

Offline Jaq

• Favorite song by Europe: Carrie.
Re: How Much TV Do You Watch?
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2012, 12:49:32 PM »
There needs to be something between None and Just Enough, because while I do watch television on occasion, there can be times where I turn on the TV and see it's on the same channel it was on a week before. There are exceptions, largely sports based-I watched a lot of the Stanley Cup playoffs, and I'll probably watch the occasional bit of Olympics coverage when it starts-but unless I have an appointment TV show on, like Game of Thrones, my TV generally is used for "when I feel like playing a blu ray."
The bones of beasts and the bones of kings become dust in the wake of the hymn.
Mighty kingdoms rise, but they all will fall, no more than a breath on the wind.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2012, 01:12:20 PM »
It definitely varies, anywhere from none to 8 hours a day. On average, I would say about 2-3 hours (at least now). During the school year, less.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Pols Voice

• Did ya see the latest Nintendo newsletter?
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2012, 07:59:46 PM »
Very close to never. Maybe a couple times a year at home. I recently watched a lot of TV while staying in hotels to pass the time, and it was even worse than it was a few years ago. Besides occasional sporting events, it's a vast wasteland. :|
WHOA, NICE GRAPHICS!

Offline Ħ

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2012, 08:17:37 PM »
Don't watch TV. I watch movies sometimes, and maybe go through a season of a TV show via DVD, but I never watch TV.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2012, 09:17:45 PM »
Hardly ever, just occasionally sometimes before I fall asleep, to watch a particular TV series, or perhaps a movie. Normally I'm too busy to watch any extraordinary amounts of TV.

Offline Genowyn

• That name's pretty cool, and honestly, I'd like to change mine to it.
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But Hachikuji, I've told you over and over...
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2012, 09:30:27 PM »
Chose the second option. I watch a lot of anime, but as far as new stuff that I watch on cable, really only Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, and Community.

...my name is Araragi.

Offline mrjazzguitar

• I play guitar.
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • rump horrot
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2012, 10:49:12 PM »
none. surprised to see so many others that don't watch..