Author Topic: BELMONT  (Read 961 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
BELMONT
« on: June 29, 2021, 12:25:52 PM »
LOVE THESE "KIDS"   they just rip it up and very talented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEeExcMjkk8
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: BELMONT
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 11:32:56 AM »
cmon now  .... this is awesome   
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 02:55:12 PM »
I checked this out the other day, and I didn't really know what to say. I mean, the video is fantastic, and the audio is excellent. Yes, they are very good. It's a music style that, while not what I'd likely listen to, actually watching a performance video like this is still a nice experience. It's a well put together thing.

Is Epicview Jr. in the band? Or are you managing them?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 04:41:25 PM »
I checked this out the other day, and I didn't really know what to say. I mean, the video is fantastic, and the audio is excellent. Yes, they are very good. It's a music style that, while not what I'd likely listen to, actually watching a performance video like this is still a nice experience. It's a well put together thing.

Is Epicview Jr. in the band? Or are you managing them?

Hey bro,   LOL  No I wish    close friend in other band knows them and are loving them,    I think their sound is fantastic    They are finally getting traction but now are having a change in the band members,   their songs are at first wild and hard to follow but after a few listens they are ear worm worthy,  I wanted to share them as new music is always fun.   Im and old skool metal guy but they hit hard and I like that   the drummer is fkn great also  they are all very good to my ear.  No Im not getting a vig here sadly LOL,,, I do love Four Year Strong and ADTR     I find Belmont in that sweet spot, this live thing is impressive considering they had to part with one of the guitarists,  but I get if one doesnt know the songs its hard to embrace,  what you said was spot on bro
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 04:52:14 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member