Author Topic: Adobe Flash plugin crashes every time my screensaver starts but it's current  (Read 956 times)

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
What the hell am I doing wrong?! I have no screensaver set either.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
Does it only crash when Flash Player is open while it goes to screensaver? I've never used a screensaver, so I haven't had this problem, although I would personally try disabling hardware acceleration and seeing if that helps (right click in the flash player, and go to settings, and uncheck the tick box). May or may not help though.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
I can't right click as my right click has been broken for months. I don't think I can use that button that looks like a menu either.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
I saw an article yesterday about Adobe's new piece of shit flash update causing problems with Firefox.  I have no idea what the nature of the problem was, but you might check into that. Their work around was to revert back to an older version of flash.

Once again,  Adobe makes nothing that doesn't suck ass.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
This would explain why all the videos I've been trying to watch lately makes it's own remixes when visiting another page or scrolling.
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
https://www.thatdrummerguy.com